View Full Version : Athletico Madrid Boruc chasing Arthur boruc for 9mil

alza1988
01-07-2009, 11:24 PM
I hope they don't get him but , he's a legend .
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/article2103499.ece
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=87&pictureid=2656

SickmyDuck
01-08-2009, 12:43 AM
let them ****in av him mate

Mozza
01-08-2009, 06:37 AM
9M for Boruc? Are they mental? I wouldn't pay half that.

Rocky.
01-08-2009, 07:00 AM
9M for Boruc? Are they mental? I wouldn't pay half that.

Youse couldent even afford half of that :lol1:

RANGERS FOR SALE :rofl:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PcLQ8UC01jU

Rocky.
01-08-2009, 07:03 AM
Back on topic, i hope we keep bourc hes a legend, and he always noises the huns right up :lol1: but 9 million might be to hard to refuse, considering we have another class keeper in Lukasz Zaluska, would be a good bit of bizness by celtic selling bourc for 9 million.

Mozza
01-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Youse couldent even afford half of that :lol1:

RANGERS FOR SALE :rofl:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PcLQ8UC01jU

Funnily enough, nobody has bid for any of Celtic's superstars. I wonder why?

Rocky.
01-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Funnily enough, nobody has bid for any of Celtic's superstars. I wonder why?

Where have you been living under a rock :confused:

9 million for bourc

9 million for brown by pompey

Host of clubs want Mcgeady

Naka is been chased by a club back in japan.

But the thing is celtic aint a selling club like rangers, we dont have to sell our best players were in a great financial postion. and on our way to make it 4 in a row.

Tell all of the Huns that you know
we've got plenty of cash and you've no
you've been told by the bankers to sell all the wankers
and it's going to be 4 in a row

:rofl:

Mozza
01-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Where have you been living under a rock :confused:

9 million for bourc

9 million for brown by pompey

Host of clubs want Mcgeady

Naka is been chased by a club back in japan.

But the thing is celtic aint a selling club like rangers, we dont have to sell our best players were in a great financial postion. and on our way to make it 4 in a row.

Tell all of the Huns that you know
we've got plenty of cash and you've no
you've been told by the bankers to sell all the wankers
and it's going to be 4 in a row

:rofl:

I will repeat, nobody has bid for any of Celtic's players. You do know what a bid is don't you? A story, without quotes, in the Daily Record or Sunday Mail does not constitute a bid.

Rocky.
01-08-2009, 10:57 AM
I will repeat, nobody has bid for any of Celtic's players. You do know what a bid is don't you? A story, without quotes, in the Daily Record or Sunday Mail does not constitute a bid.

Ohhh check you out getting all narky :lol1:

Naw a dont think theirs been any serioues bids in on any our players yet, but as ive already said were not a SELLING club, so for any club to make a bid for any our top players they would have to be something special, theirs plenty interest tho.

A wouldent want to sell any our top players either, were gona win the league again at a cantar, your selling oh your players, your in debt, you have a **** squad, the fans are going nuts and turning on the chairman and the manager rangers fitba club are in crisis. celtic will go on to dominate scottish football for years to come.

http://i41.tinypic.com/25pmrmt.gif

Mozza
01-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Ohhh check you out getting all narky :lol1:

Naw a dont think theirs been any serioues bids in on any our players yet, but as ive already said were not a SELLING club, so for any club to make a bid for any our top players they would have to be something special, theirs plenty interest tho.

A wouldent want to sell any our top players either, were gona win the league again at a cantar, your selling oh your players, your in debt, you have a **** squad, the fans are going nuts and turning on the chairman and the manager rangers fitba club are in crisis. celtic will go on to dominate scottish football for years to come.

You don't have any top players, that's why nobody has bid for them. There is no such thing as a serious bid and non-serious bid, only a bid, and thus far you have had none, this comes despite the fact that McGeady has had a fall out with the manager. The only people who think Celtic players are worth anything like the figures being discussed are the Celtic fans and quite frankly you're living on another planet if you think anybody would pay 9M for a goalkeeper as calamity prone as Boruc or midfielder whose passing is ineffectual as Brown's.

Rocky.
01-08-2009, 12:55 PM
You don't have any top players, that's why nobody has bid for them. There is no such thing as a serious bid and non-serious bid, only a bid, and thus far you have had none, this comes despite the fact that McGeady has had a fall out with the manager. The only people who think Celtic players are worth anything like the figures being discussed are the Celtic fans and quite frankly you're living on another planet if you think anybody would pay 9M for a goalkeeper as calamity prone as Boruc or midfielder whose passing is ineffectual as Brown's.

:rofl: :rofl: the only way players like Bourc, Mcgeady And Brown will ever leave celtic is for big money, we might sell bourc for big money because we have a quality keeper to take his place, and it would be good bizness on celtic part. brown wont be sold thats for sure unless he wants to go and its silly money and cant see that happening, mcgeady who knows whats happening way him, if him and strachan still aint sorted out their problem then mcgeady will be off and it will be for big money.

Your talking **** saying celtic aint got any big players, and wont get big money for any, and il be sure to bump this when am proved right :439:

alza1988
01-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Here's a we tribute video
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XEK_p53IM74

Mozza
01-08-2009, 01:20 PM
:rofl: :rofl: the only way players like Bourc, Mcgeady And Brown will ever leave celtic is for big money, we might sell bourc for big money because we have a quality keeper to take his place, and it would be good bizness on celtic part. brown wont be sold thats for sure unless he wants to go and its silly money and cant see that happening, mcgeady who knows whats happening way him, if him and strachan still aint sorted out their problem then mcgeady will be off and it will be for big money.

Your talking **** saying celtic aint got any big players, and wont get big money for any, and il be sure to bump this when am proved right :439:

I will give you all my points if anyone pays close to 9M for Boruc or Brown. In fact I'll include any player you have on your books just now in that. Last time you were offered a decent transfer fee for a player was from Villa for Petrov and guess where he is now?

As for calling Zaluska a quality player, you're just being silly.

Chunk..
01-08-2009, 01:35 PM
I wouldn't pay 9M for any player who plays in the SPL!

Take Rangers and Celtic out of the equation and your left with teams that would struggle in the Coca-Cola championship in England.

Rocky.
01-08-2009, 03:24 PM
I will give you all my points if anyone pays close to 9M for Boruc or Brown. In fact I'll include any player you have on your books just now in that. Last time you were offered a decent transfer fee for a player was from Villa for Petrov and guess where he is now?

As for calling Zaluska a quality player, you're just being silly.

As ive said before were no a selling club, we had players like larsson, sutton, hartson, lennon, etc who were all worth loads and had plenty offers for them but never sold them, petrov was still in his prime when the sevile team was broken up and went for big money, the rest played for celtic till they were done.

A canny wait to collect them points, and dont be pulling any fly tricks by spending them, or transfering them :D

Zaluska Is a quality keeper, i never said he was world class or anything, but he is a quality keeper it was only a matter of time before he moved to a big club, i an the majoirty of celtic fans are happy with his signing and if bourc went i would be confident in him taking over :D

Rocky.
01-08-2009, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't pay 9M for any player who plays in the SPL!

Take Rangers and Celtic out of the equation and your left with teams that would struggle in the Coca-Cola championship in England.

You dont have 9m to spend ya mug now run along

Chunk..
01-08-2009, 03:41 PM
You dont have 9m to spend ya mug now run along

Scottish intelligence.

Mozza
01-09-2009, 07:07 AM
As ive said before were no a selling club, we had players like larsson, sutton, hartson, lennon, etc who were all worth loads and had plenty offers for them but never sold them, petrov was still in his prime when the sevile team was broken up and went for big money, the rest played for celtic till they were done.

A canny wait to collect them points, and dont be pulling any fly tricks by spending them, or transfering them :D

Zaluska Is a quality keeper, i never said he was world class or anything, but he is a quality keeper it was only a matter of time before he moved to a big club, i an the majoirty of celtic fans are happy with his signing and if bourc went i would be confident in him taking over :D

Remind me of who offered money for Lennon, Hartson and Sutton?

boxasmash
01-09-2009, 12:52 PM
boruc makes big mistakes in big matches which has cost celtic dearly this season.

alza1988
01-10-2009, 03:32 PM
boruc makes big mistakes in big matches which has cost celtic dearly this season.

Every goalkeeper makes mistakes , it's normal .His overall workrate in goal is still s--t hot

Mozza
01-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Another big blunder today which cost a goal and he nearly threw the ball into his own net at the end as well. Boruc is living off his reputation from two seasons ago, he has been pish this season and was pish last season.

Flab
01-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Newcastle will buy him if Given goes for 12m.

Flab
01-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Remind me of who offered money for Lennon, Hartson and Sutton?

Aston Villa.

Mozza
01-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Aston Villa.

Who specifically and when exactly?

Flab
01-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Who specifically and when exactly?

Was just a guess. I think I'm right though.

Rocky.
01-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Another big blunder today which cost a goal and he nearly threw the ball into his own net at the end as well. Boruc is living off his reputation from two seasons ago, he has been pish this season and was pish last season.

:lol1: aye he didnt have the best of games, a think he should be dropped he said it himself that his personal life is affecting him, he needs some time to sort out his life get his head sorted and then get back to his best.