View Full Version : Accumulators

Addition
01-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Anyone use them? I've never made a bet in my life but i'm thinking of doing so this weekend, how the **** do I use them?

Nacho_Analstain
01-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Finger yourself.

Rocky.
01-07-2009, 03:33 PM
What bets you want to make????

Addition
01-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Finger yourself.

Been there, done that.

What bets you want to make????

I wanna bet on a few footy and NFL matches.

Nacho_Analstain
01-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Been there, done that.

Prostate curiosity?

Rocky.
01-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Been there, done that.

I wanna bet on a few footy and NFL matches.

Do it online its well better, www.stanjames.com thats a great site their. and when you join you get a free 25 pound bet.

All you do is click on football, get the teams up you want and theirs a box next to the team you want, click on it then click bet, its easy as ****.

Patty Tanager
01-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Ladbrokes, it's a piece a piss. Just click on football or NFL and it will show all the games for that day (and the next), and just click the box next to the team or the draw.

Addition
01-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Cheers lads.

Addition
01-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Isit necessary to sign up? There's a bookies (coral) up the road from my house so i'm just thinking of making the bets there.

Rocky.
01-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Isit necessary to sign up? There's a bookies (coral) up the road from my house so i'm just thinking of making the bets there.

Betting online is the bizness, but you dont have to you could easily just go into the bookies, they have football copouns lying about all over the place pick one up, it tells you how to fill it in.

Man United Draw Chelsea - you put a 1 for a home team, X for a draw, and 2 for the away team. so if you wanted to back chelsea then you would stick a 2in the box next to chelsea, then down the bottom of the copoun you would put in the box where it says stake how much you want to bet.

If its an acumulator say chelsea and 2 american football teams, then you would ask the women for the prices of the NFL games, and just write down chelsea to beat man united the price, then the american football teams to beat whoever and price and then put how much your putting on it.

If you have any problem just ask them at the desk and they will sort it for ye