View Full Version : Serbs to join United

Muammar Gaddafi
01-02-2009, 08:14 AM
United is pleased to announce it has reached an agreement with Partizan Belgrade and the players for Zoran Tosic and Adem Ljajic to join the club.

Tosic, 21, will sign with immediate effect and wear the no.14 shirt, while an agreement is in place for 17-year-old striker Ljajic to remain with Partizan for the rest of 2009.

A press conference will be held next week, once the necessary paperwork has been filed with the relevant football authorities.

Dynamite Kid
01-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Kezman mk 2/3

Muammar Gaddafi
01-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Kezman mk 2/3

kezman is a douche...these kids could really make it they are still rough diamonds...especially Ljajic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH0XFSDPzzs

TRAVI$
01-02-2009, 01:22 PM
See, what United do is they transfer players from a country who don't really have any, or lack 'many' representatives in the premier league
For example, Park Ji Sung was signed just to get all the south korean fans to Old Trafford.

Patty Tanager
01-02-2009, 01:22 PM
One of them seems like a cunt.

He was making ridiculous wage demands, that's what held it up. Greedy little twat.

Muammar Gaddafi
01-02-2009, 01:25 PM
See, what United do is they transfer players from a country who don't really have any, or lack representatives in the premier league
For example, Park Ji Sung was signed just to get all the south korean fans to Old Trafford.

Serbia aready has Nemanja Vidic in Man Utd so your theory fails on this one

He was making ridiculous wage demands, that's what held it up. Greedy little twat.

United offered him weekly salary of 3k pounds...that's how much U18 players get in Manchester

TRAVI$
01-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Serbia aready has Nemanja Vidic in Man Utd so your theory fails on this one

I said "Or lack", Serbian football fans now have more reason to support Manchester United.

Muammar Gaddafi
01-02-2009, 01:31 PM
I said "Or lack", Serbian football fans now have more reason to support Manchester United.

If Fergie thought like that wouldn't it be more logical he signed someone from i dunno , Czech Republic for example...I'm telling ya these kids have quality...Well Ljajic has more quality then Tosic IMO, Tosic is too scrawny for Premier league but Ljajic is only 17...

squealpiggy
01-02-2009, 08:56 PM
It's part of a conspiracy to make everyone hate the Serbs by employing them all to play for the Scum.

Dynamite Kid
01-02-2009, 09:27 PM

Cheeky bastard should feel lucky that he is going to be able to have a bath and a shave.

Damn JIPO

Patty Tanager
01-03-2009, 08:01 AM
It was that greedy little get Tosic "The Tosser" that demanded more money. Greedy Serb.

Muammar Gaddafi
01-03-2009, 08:41 AM
It was that greedy little get Tosic "The Tosser" that demanded more money. Greedy Serb.

remember what you said when he wins the golden ball...the biggest clubs have the cuntiest supporters only loving the club when the club is doing well

Patty Tanager
01-03-2009, 09:44 AM
remember what you said when he wins the golden ball...the biggest clubs have the cuntiest supporters only loving the club when the club is doing well

I've never seen him play, so what are you talking about?. I just don't like greedy people, especially greedy footballers that have achieved nothing yet want everything. Comprende?.

Muammar Gaddafi
01-03-2009, 10:40 AM
I've never seen him play, so what are you talking about?. I just don't like greedy people, especially greedy footballers that have achieved nothing yet want everything. Comprende?.

he was offered 3k a week...that's how much C team players get in Man Utd...what were you expecting him to do?

Dynamite Kid
01-03-2009, 10:50 AM
he was offered 3k a week...that's how much C team players get in Man Utd...what were you expecting him to do?

The guy should be greatfull he is being allowed to live in Britain.

Patty Tanager
01-03-2009, 11:02 AM

3K a week?, that can't be right surely?.

Muammar Gaddafi
01-03-2009, 11:37 AM
3K a week?, that can't be right surely?.

yeah it's right his manager said it in the press....

squealpiggy
01-03-2009, 11:58 AM
yeah it's right his manager said it in the press....

That manager says a lot of things including accusing the Premier League of organising fixtures to be disadvantageous to Manchester United.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article5435406.ece

Muammar Gaddafi
01-03-2009, 12:01 PM
That manager says a lot of things including accusing the Premier League of organising fixtures to be disadvantageous to Manchester United.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article5435406.ece

I meant his agent :D

Dynamite Kid
01-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Why do Serbs drive with their windows up?

They think the smell is coming from outside.

Patty Tanager
01-03-2009, 03:07 PM
How much is he on at Partizan?.

Muammar Gaddafi
01-03-2009, 03:37 PM

i don't know because these things are not public in Serbia...but when i was playing basketball some of the top players in my generation were having a youth contracts with 1000 euros a month payment...

considering we were about 15-16 years old then and Tosic is 21 now, football is sport with more money in it then basketball and Tosic is a star player i think his salary in worst scenario couldn't be less then 3k a week...

Duggie
01-05-2009, 01:19 PM
I hope they don't smuggle any Serbian cunts over in their sheep skin suitcases

TRAVI$
01-05-2009, 01:55 PM

A written promise that his sister won't get gang raped.

Rocky.
01-05-2009, 02:09 PM

Why rather have loads of serbs here than pakis:boxing:

Muammar Gaddafi
01-05-2009, 07:30 PM

MOTHER****ER!!! Who told you my plan??? Them sheep skin suitcases can really carry a lot...

Muammar Gaddafi
01-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Man Utd 1-0 Chelsea (Vidic 45') at halftime :D