View Full Version : LIVE STREAM - Fulham v Chelsea!!

Chi-town Baller
12-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Enjoy...

http://www.plfootball.com/match4.php

Patty Tanager
12-28-2008, 10:18 AM
It's not working Tuggerz.

Rocky.
12-28-2008, 10:55 AM
FT 2-2 Fulham scored in injury time

Addition
12-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Great result, up yours Fat Frank.

Rocky.
12-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Great result, up yours Fat Frank.

You a fulham fan :confused:

MickyHatton
12-28-2008, 11:20 AM
Superb result.

Addition
12-28-2008, 11:21 AM
You a fulham fan :confused:

No, i'm a Hammers fan.

Rocky.
12-28-2008, 11:39 AM
No, i'm a Hammers fan.

:rofl: pikey cunt

Addition
12-28-2008, 11:49 AM
:rofl: pikey cunt

I'm not Irish. :confused:

Rocky.
12-28-2008, 11:53 AM
I'm not Irish. :confused:

Aye your probaly pakistanni or bangladesh :lol1:

Addition
12-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Aye your probaly pakistanni or bangladesh :lol1:

You're cold, very cold, try again.

Rocky.
12-28-2008, 11:59 AM
You're cold, very cold, try again.

Everybody knows east london is a ****ing ****hole, full of pakis, bangladesh, kebab shops, and a **** football team :lol1: your either one of them or a pikey cunt from out somewhere in essex :lol1:

Addition
12-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Everybody knows east london is a ****ing ****hole, full of pakis, bangladesh, kebab shops, and a **** football team :lol1: your either one of them or a pikey cunt from out somewhere in essex :lol1:

And Scotland is any better? :lol1: And your country has one of the the worst leagues in world football.

Clearly you've never seen the whole of East London so I wont bother with you.

Rocky.
12-28-2008, 12:16 PM
And Scotland is any better? :lol1: And your country has one of the the worst leagues in world football.

Clearly you've never seen the whole of East London so I wont bother with you.

I was waiting for you to come out with that,so tell us what derby game in england is bigger than the old firm game :rofl: since a noticed you were buming your load about that in another thread in the lounge, come on give me a laugh.

As for the premership yeah it is one of the best leagues in the world without a doubt, but england does have a population of around 50 million, while scotland has a population of 5. and for a league thats one of the worst in the world, sure do pretty well in europe eh :rofl:

Its just a shame the pakis and bangladesh aint big football fans, cause westham could have the biggest home support in britian :rofl:

Addition
12-28-2008, 12:26 PM
I was waiting for you to come out with that,so tell us what derby game in england is bigger than the old firm game :rofl: since a noticed you were buming your load about that in another thread in the lounge, come on give me a laugh.

If I remember correctly you said it was the biggest in world football which definitely deserved a laugh, but now you have switched your attention to asking if there is a bigger derby in England. I'll admit there is no bigger derby than Celtic/Rangers in UK but i'd rather watch a high quality football match between the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd.

As for the premership yeah it is one of the best leagues in the world without a doubt, but england does have a population of around 50 million, while scotland has a population of 5. and for a league thats one of the worst in the world, sure do pretty well in europe eh :rofl:

Meh, seeing as you put it that way, i'll let have that one.

Its just a shame the pakis and bangladesh aint big football fans, cause westham could have the biggest home support in britian :rofl:

Aye, those cunts either prefer to support Liverpool or play cricket :lol1:

Rocky.
12-28-2008, 12:51 PM
If I remember correctly you said it was the biggest in world football which definitely deserved a laugh, but now you have switched your attention to asking if there is a bigger derby in England. I'll admit there is no bigger derby than Celtic/Rangers in UK but i'd rather watch a high quality football match between the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd.

Yeah i did say it was the biggest derby game in the world imo, and i stand by that, if you were to search the net you would find many articles and famoues sports people saying the same.

Name 5 bigger derby games in the world than celtic vrs rangers?????

Addition
12-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Yeah i did say it was the biggest derby game in the world imo, and i stand by that, if you were to search the net you would find many articles and famoues sports people saying the same.

Name 5 bigger derby games in the world than celtic vrs rangers?????

I don't think I can name 5 but the Milan Derby is bigger imo.

Patty Tanager
12-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Boca-River would be another.

Patty Tanager
12-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Galatasaray-Fenerbahce.

Patty Tanager
12-28-2008, 01:56 PM
El Classico and the Manchester Derby :nana:.

Rocky.
12-28-2008, 02:28 PM
I don't think I can name 5 but the Milan Derby is bigger imo.

The milan derby come on,that game would put you to sleep if you were ever betting on that game the best bet would be a DRAW, its boring its like the english anwser to the manchester derby, the milan derby isnt even the biggest derby in italy. its the rome derby between lazio and roma thats the biggest derby in italy, now thats a derby match and i would rate that in my top 3.

Rocky.
12-28-2008, 02:31 PM

Boca River is a huge derby and is the second biggest imo, ive always wanted to go to it, and hopefully will someday, its mental, but how many times have you seen it???? can you turn your sky on and sit down with a few beers and watch it live???? naw you cant thats why it loses its appeal as the biggest derby game in the world. the old firm game is beamed across the world live.

As for the el classico thats no derby match, real vrs atheltico is a derby match, barca espanoly is a derby match.

And the manchester derby dont make me laugh :lol1:

Patty Tanager
12-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Celtic-Rangers is only a big derby because of the "religion" side of it.

The actual football is ****e!!!.

Rocky.
12-28-2008, 02:53 PM

Celtic-Rangers is only a big derby because of the "religion" side of it.

The actual football is ****e!!!.

To the outsiders its seen as being all about religion, but truth being told nobody gives a **** about religion, if every celtic fan was to go to chapel and every rangers fan went to church, then their would be nobody at the old firm game as their generally held on sundays :lol1:

Theirs a religoues element, but the biggest factor is that both teams are the best in scotland and both want to win the league and nobody likes losing to one another, theirs also politics wich plays a bigger part than religion, and then theirs the build up to the games, like celtic players being attacked in clubs, rangers players having their cars vandalised and being giving death threats, when you have that sort of stuff leading upto an old firm game then it tends to make for explosive games.

As for the games themselfs, well the games are played at a frantic pace, the atmosphere is electric with both sets of fans screaming and shouting for their players to win every single ball, every ball is been fought for, theirs crazy tackles going in all over the place, it has the potenial to kick off at any time, thats what makes it the best derby game in the world, and if you dont agree with it being the best you at least have to admit its one of the best.