View Full Version : Manchester City are a bit ****ing rubbish.

squealpiggy
12-21-2008, 01:19 PM
You know you're on the ropes when the manager of the bottom team looks to you for easy points. What the **** is going on?

Benjani is ****ing rubbish. He can't score, he can't pass, he can't hold the ball up, he lacks pace, he never wins the ball in the air, he can't control it on the ground, just what the **** is his role? I could do a better job, simply by virtue of the fact that no ****er would pass to me!

Vassell can't finish but he works hard. That's football code for "runs around alot".

Gelson Fernandes: Hasn't he been offloaded to an MLS or Championship side yet?

Michael Ball: Hasn't he been offloaded to a League 2 side yet?

Richard Dunne: WAKE UP!

Here's a thought: Stop playing one up front against teams with **** defense. Play a 4-3-3 with Wright-Phillips on the right, maybe someone who can score in the middle and Daniel Sturridge on the left. Have Ireland behind Wright Phillips, Kompany in the middle and who the **** knows on the left.

Someone on 606 on the BBC got it right: Losing to West Brom isn't the end of the world. Being linked with Craig Bellamy in the transfer market is the end of the world. What's the point? We already have four strikers who can't score, what will we do with another?

Dynamite Kid
12-21-2008, 01:45 PM
You know you're on the ropes when the manager of the bottom team looks to you for easy points. What the **** is going on?

Benjani is ****ing rubbish. He can't score, he can't pass, he can't hold the ball up, he lacks pace, he never wins the ball in the air, he can't control it on the ground, just what the **** is his role? I could do a better job, simply by virtue of the fact that no ****er would pass to me!

Vassell can't finish but he works hard. That's football code for "runs around alot".

Gelson Fernandes: Hasn't he been offloaded to an MLS or Championship side yet?

Michael Ball: Hasn't he been offloaded to a League 2 side yet?

Richard Dunne: WAKE UP!

Here's a thought: Stop playing one up front against teams with **** defense. Play a 4-3-3 with Wright-Phillips on the right, maybe someone who can score in the middle and Daniel Sturridge on the left. Have Ireland behind Wright Phillips, Kompany in the middle and who the **** knows on the left.

Someone on 606 on the BBC got it right: Losing to West Brom isn't the end of the world. Being linked with Craig Bellamy in the transfer market is the end of the world. What's the point? We already have four strikers who can't score, what will we do with another?

Benjani is pants. I think Redknapp had City in the net with that signing he struggled for months at Pompey, but when he got his tail up and started scoring goals Harry had enough sense to offload him whilst he was in a hot streak and scoring goals.

Im not sure SWP would have an impact playing in a 4-3-3, because that is the formation and postition he struggled with at Chelsea from what i remember. SWP seems better in a 4-4-2 to me i thought he looked very ineffective for England aswell when played in a 4-3-3.

As for Bellamy, he is just a ball carrier like Vassell he does not score many goals and spends most of him time on the treatment table. I would be surprised if he has managed over 30 games in any of the seasons he has had in the Premiership.

Iamnotausername
12-21-2008, 01:45 PM
Bellamy cant play 5 games in a row let alone score. It always mystifies me how Bellamy seems to be so sought after. He's always injured, disrupts team spirit and barely scores.

Yeah City are having it bad. Hughes doesnt seem to be able to adapt. He just has one set style of play and teams are wising up to his tactics.

Patty Tanager
12-21-2008, 02:13 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

col Blake
12-21-2008, 02:57 PM
talk about a crap manager, takes over a classy team built by Sven, buys 3 top class players, Wright Philips, Jo, and the baby brazilian and turns them into a laughing stock, I thought I had it bad following the Toon.

Patty Tanager
12-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Top 4 this year, Premier League winners next year :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

cosmichorn
12-21-2008, 03:55 PM
can you imagine if man city got relegated?

They would beat the ever living sh*t out of every championship team after their shopping spree

The Monk
12-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing!

Throughly deserved win for us today, we were the ones pushing the action and created the better chances. I celebrated like a maniac when that winner went it. The great escape is on.

squealpiggy
12-21-2008, 07:16 PM
Bellamy cant play 5 games in a row let alone score. It always mystifies me how Bellamy seems to be so sought after. He's always injured, disrupts team spirit and barely scores.

Yeah City are having it bad. Hughes doesnt seem to be able to adapt. He just has one set style of play and teams are wising up to his tactics.

It did seem a bit odd that he didn't get anyone to mark Bedner after the first 45. I think we should stick it out with Hughes but he must know he's in last chance saloon at the moment.

Top 4 this year, Premier League winners next year .

I'm old enough to remember when your mob was dropping down the ****ter.

squealpiggy
12-26-2008, 01:30 PM
More relief than elation. Serious.

enadeus
01-03-2009, 11:23 PM
They should buy Shevchenko from Milan for 30 million pounds oh wait someone already did that.

squealpiggy
01-04-2009, 08:46 AM
They should buy Shevchenko from Milan for 30 million pounds oh wait someone already did that.

I think there are some good buys on the horizon.

MickyHatton
01-04-2009, 08:48 AM

They would beat the ever living sh*t out of every championship team after their shopping spree

They wouldn't be able to buy any decent players though. All the top players are looking for the Champions League or at least the Uefa Cup as it stands City wont get either so who can they buy????

squealpiggy
01-04-2009, 09:51 AM
They wouldn't be able to buy any decent players though. All the top players are looking for the Champions League or at least the Uefa Cup as it stands City wont get either so who can they buy????

They'd probably be able to retain some of their better players by throwing money at them, but the top guys would be a pipe dream. I can't see City being relegated though. There are too many teams that are struggling this season.

MickyHatton
01-04-2009, 10:19 AM
They'd probably be able to retain some of their better players by throwing money at them, but the top guys would be a pipe dream. I can't see City being relegated though. There are too many teams that are struggling this season.

Agreed, they have too many good players for that (including Wayne Bridge now) but I cannot see them getting the UEFA spot.

Savino
01-04-2009, 10:45 AM
The summer is were they will spend the most cash. They will break transfer records in the summer once Mourinho is tempted to go there for the money.

boxasmash
01-09-2009, 11:57 AM

no doubt they would manage to keep their team too, i mean.. could you see robinho and the likes leaving with the wages they are on?

robinho vs MK dons on a tuesday night.

squealpiggy
01-09-2009, 09:59 PM
no doubt they would manage to keep their team too, i mean.. could you see robinho and the likes leaving with the wages they are on?

robinho vs MK dons on a tuesday night.

We'd lose Robinho in a hurry I reckon. But we'd keep enough top boys to be dominant.

adietheforestfa
01-10-2009, 02:25 PM
So they got KO the cup 0-3

but be honest they were playing the Greatest Team in the World!!!

UUUUUUUUUUU REEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDS!!!!!

enadeus
01-10-2009, 02:26 PM
They have no team morale. I think during summer if anything players are going to want out, not in.