View Full Version : Hey JulioCesarChavez......

Derranged
12-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Being that you are French, have you ever heard of the French fighter Christophe Conclaux? Nobody on this site seems to have heard of him, he looked like a pretty good fighter...

Gojira
12-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Hamed would come out of retirement and knock him out in 4.

Derranged
12-06-2008, 05:16 PM

Conclaux is a Junior middleweight.

Gojira
12-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Conclaux is a Junior middleweight.

Exactly.Thank you for proving my point.

col Blake
12-06-2008, 05:20 PM
what, with his fuking car.

Derranged
12-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Exactly.Thank you for proving my point.

Not happening cheif.

JulioCesaChavez
12-06-2008, 08:30 PM
The only bit of sense you have ever come out with! it is the Arabian warrior raw strength and power which makes him a cut above. I have that same quality and the electrifying speed as well which will amke me the best thing ot come out of France since Champagne! Me and Nabil El Zhar are going to go all the way to the top with the Moroccan flair!

As for Christophe Canclaux, I really do think he needs to step the **** up and fight better opponents. Especially after winning his EBU title. he is like the French Amir Khan! Except older. He is hardly our hottest prospect and I don't think he will go far. He looks like he is about 35 yeas old! What possessed you to make this thread about him?

From the Olympians I reckon Alexis Vastine, Daouda Sow and Khedafi Djelkhir would be good turning pro. The latter two are muzzy bro's but Vastine is the best from them I reckon so I am not being biased! he would have easy won the gold medal if it wasn't for the mother****er teeleeleeelomo ***** refereee!

Shambleton
12-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Britain > France.

Proved again tonight, I know he's Canadian, but he's still French Canadian.

Gutted Vastine, you fail, AT EVERYTHING!!

Derranged
12-06-2008, 08:32 PM
The only bit of sense you have ever come out with! it is the Arabian warrior raw strength and power which makes him a cut above. I have that same quality and the electrifying speed as well which will amke me the best thing ot come out of France since Champagne! Me and Nabil El Zhar are going to go all the way to the top with the Moroccan flair!

So have you ever heard of Conclaux?

JulioCesaChavez
12-07-2008, 04:40 AM
Britain > France.

Proved again tonight, I know he's Canadian, but he's still French Canadian.

Gutted Vastine, you fail, AT EVERYTHING!!Errr, NO! He is French SPEAKING Canadian, but not of French nationality. Actually Canadians have a Prime Minister and their ceremonial crown/constitutional monarch is the HRH Queen Elizabeth II just like other Commonwealth countries such as Australia and New Zealand. YOU fail! :rofl:

France >>>>>>>>>UNITED Kingdom
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/06/14/zidane,0.jpg
Caption: ''I should have played for Ireland instead of these **** bags''

So have you ever heard of Conclaux?

Yes, I said he was too old to be a prospect and that he fights bums even after winning EBU. TBH he is not even that well known in France, and non-boxers would not know him.

Derranged
12-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Errr, NO! He is French SPEAKING Canadian, but not of French nationality. Actually Canadians have a Prime Minister and their ceremonial crown/constitutional monarch is the HRH Queen Elizabeth II just like other Commonwealth countries such as Australia and New Zealand. YOU fail! :rofl:

France >>>>>>>>>UNITED Kingdom
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/06/14/zidane,0.jpg
Caption: ''I should have played for Ireland instead of these **** bags''

Yes, I said he was too old to be a prospect and that he fights bums even after winning EBU. TBH he is not even that well known in France, and non-boxers would not know him.

Damn... I saw him on TV, he looked pretty good, very fast and had good power. But from what you described... eh... it wasnt meant to be... He needs to fight in the States..

JulioCesaChavez
12-07-2008, 05:00 AM
Damn... I saw him on TV, he looked pretty good, very fast and had good power. But from what you described... eh... it wasnt meant to be... He needs to fight in the States..

When you wtache his fights did you even see the records of the guys he fought? Lol, forget the states he needs to fight more people in Europe first rather than them tomato cans. One of his recent opponents even had more losses than wins! I forgot his name but he was a pure journeyman. He looks good V bums, and I am not dissing him as he has done OK considering. I just think he needs to fight proper guys so he can see how good he is! You must be impressed by his shape and physical attributes, which I reckon shoul be tested so he can make big money at home like Mormeck. Who knows? He might mature like a fine French wine!!!!!!!!!!

Gojira
12-07-2008, 08:53 AM
When you wtache his fights did you even see the records of the guys he fought? Lol, forget the states he needs to fight more people in Europe first rather than them tomato cans. One of his recent opponents even had more losses than wins! I forgot his name but he was a pure journeyman. He looks good V bums, and I am not dissing him as he has done OK considering. I just think he needs to fight proper guys so he can see how good he is! You must be impressed by his shape and physical attributes, which I reckon shoul be tested so he can make big money at home like Mormeck. Who knows? He might mature like a fine French wine!!!!!!!!!!

:bryce:
You make out like your the next top p4p fighter when your just a **** bag with a couple of amateur fights under your belt. if you thought one of the fighters at my gym he would punish you.

Gojira
12-11-2008, 01:50 PM

As for Christophe Canclaux, I really do think he needs to step the **** up and fight better opponents. Especially after winning his EBU title. he is like the French Amir Khan! Except older. He is hardly our hottest prospect and I don't think he will go far. He looks like he is about 35 yeas old! What possessed you to make this thread about him?

From the Olympians I reckon Alexis Vastine, Daouda Sow and Khedafi Djelkhir would be good turning pro. The latter two are muzzy bro's but Vastine is the best from them I reckon so I am not being biased! he would have easy won the gold medal if it wasn't for the mother****er teeleeleeelomo ***** refereee!

What is your real name? if your so good you will be on the internet somewhere.

Left Hook Tua
12-11-2008, 02:25 PM
the words french and fighter don't really belong in the same sentence.

say french boxer.

Gojira
12-12-2008, 02:35 PM
the words french and fighter don't really belong in the same sentence.

say french boxer.

French and surrender do thought.