View Full Version : Tony the beast in enders.

The Gunner
12-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Who should he choose, Lauren or Whitney?

Naz Fan
12-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Whitney...she's a right filthy little slut

but Lauren will be tastey in a few years time, mark my words.

VY CMa
12-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Whitney, she is 16 isn't she.

I'm not a paedophile.

The Gunner
12-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Whitney, she is 16 isn't she.

I'm not a paedophile.

Id beleive that more coming from Glitter. :liar:

gunners
12-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Whitney...she's a right filthy little slut

but Lauren will be tastey in a few years time, mark my words.

agreed ... lauren has potential

col Blake
12-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Let me get this straight, you***8217;re a bloke and yet you watch soaps, WTF is going on in the world, unless you***8217;re a poof, or you are ***** whipped then why would anyone watch this pile of complete and utter ****e.

The Gunner
12-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Let me get this straight, you***8217;re a bloke and yet you watch soaps, WTF is going on in the world, unless you***8217;re a poof, or you are ***** whipped then why would anyone watch this pile of complete and utter ****e.

Enders is a limey instituation Mr Serious, how dare you. :chairshot

col Blake
12-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Enders is a limey instituation Mr Serious, how dare you. :chairshot
You should be in an institution for watching that crap, I bet you watch crap-a-nation street as well.

black.ink
12-06-2008, 12:16 PM

I'm saying Lauren so the soap heats up a little bit. It's been hit or miss lately, especially the latter, so going for the younger girl only makes for a more interesting story.............or it may be because i'm sick.

The Gunner
12-06-2008, 01:01 PM
You should be in an institution for watching that crap, I bet you watch crap-a-nation street as well.

Why does enders give you such ***** ache Mr Serious?

col Blake
12-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Why does enders give you such ***** ache Mr Serious?
It's because it is a parcel of ****e, it is a tarts soap opera, has the world gone mad.
We should have a channel dedicated to this, ****E TV you could call it, put that jungle crap on it along with X factor, pop Idol, that one with the arseholes dancing on it, and big brother.

The soaps are as realistic as Don King fight.

The Gunner
12-06-2008, 01:50 PM
It's because it is a parcel of ****e, it is a tarts soap opera, has the world gone mad.
We should have a channel dedicated to this, ****E TV you could call it, put that jungle crap on it along with X factor, pop Idol, that one with the arseholes dancing on it, and big brother.

The soaps are as realistic as Don King fight.

Why click the thread then Mr Serious? Me thinks we have a closet fan here. haha

col Blake
12-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Why click the thread then Mr Serious? Me thinks we have a closet fan here. haha
nice try, buddy boy, I almost had an aneurysm there. I posted to rescue you from the abyss, you my learn***8217;d friend are circling the drain, quick take my hand before it***8217;s to late.

The Gunner
12-06-2008, 02:14 PM
nice try, buddy boy, I almost had an aneurysm there. I posted to rescue you from the abyss, you my learníd friend are circling the drain, quick take my hand before itís to late.

You sound just like Max Branning. Are you a ginger cunt too? lol

col Blake
12-06-2008, 04:27 PM
You sound just like Max Branning. Are you a ginger cunt too? lol
you have on Max Branning, and the last time I looked my hair was'nt ginger, but it is turning white with worry about the march of the soap sad sacks who's numbers are growing by the day.