View Full Version : Quite possibly the most patriotic Limey of all time?

Naz Fan
12-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Just saw this fella step into the lions den of NSB and write this

brave man...

..De la hoya beats pacman in 2 rounds then The hitman will pull out all the stops agaisnt oscar de la hoya at welterweight at the greatest stadium in the world WEMBLEY in front of 100`000 fans and then he will go on to break that piece of crap mayweather to bits when he comes out of his little man break at the GARDEN and with kenny bayliss the ref mayweather cant cheat like last time and then we will have two pound 4 pound kings from the uk

and will that happens david haye becomes undisputed heavyweight champion and nicky cook beats marco antonio barrea and micheal jennings kicks cotto butt and the trio olmpians frankie james and billy start smashing up the british scene along the don broadhurst taking a superflyweight world title

It made me laugh

:rofl:

JulioCesaChavez
12-05-2008, 05:35 PM
The typical chav can't read or write! Is your avatar taking the piss or what? :rofl:

Naps
12-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Just saw this fella step into the lions den of NSB and write this

brave man...

It made me laugh

:rofl:

Where is the thread, I want to green K him.

Chi-town Baller
12-06-2008, 12:05 PM
What up ggaannggstteerrssss

JulioCesaChavez
12-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Where is the thread, I want to green K him.

Click on the arrow in the quote, genius!

Naps
12-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Click on the arrow in the quote, genius!

Cheers. In between buying $1000 dollar Boss jackets, and sucking off my greasy Moroccan immigrant mates I don't get much chance to learn all the subtleties of forum craft.

Roger Yomama
12-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Cheers. In between buying $1000 dollar Boss jackets, and sucking off my greasy Moroccan immigrant mates I don't get much chance to learn all the subtleties of forum craft.

:fing02: Well said.