View Full Version : FAO FooliogayassChav.....

Derranged
12-02-2008, 09:59 AM
(Juliocesarchavez) Are you really a French Cunt or just a brit who moved to France to be gay with other Frenchmen?

Iamnotausername
12-02-2008, 10:48 AM
He's Scouse.

Derranged
12-02-2008, 01:46 PM
He's Scouse.

What is that?

Onslow.
12-02-2008, 03:00 PM
I hear he lives in Sheffield.

Charles Darwin
12-02-2008, 03:02 PM
I hear he lives in Sheffield.

No I think he went to uni in Leeds.

I made a thread to unban barndog. I didn't realise at the time exactly how many threads you had made. lolz

Onslow.
12-02-2008, 03:18 PM
No I think he went to uni in Leeds.

I made a thread to unban barndog. I didn't realise at the time exactly how many threads you had made. lolz

Oh yeah, haha... nobody loves the J-man as much as I do.

I was most proud of my thread which was a fake news article. That got people really pissed off. haha :)

Thanks for the thread. Remind me when your account comes back- i'll give you a gift mate.

Lolz, i expected a banning..so i transferred all the points.

Derranged
12-02-2008, 04:08 PM
He's a cunt, wherever the **** he's from... :afro: :afro:

Agdistis
12-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Born and bred in Bradford, goes to University in Leeds, supports Liverpool and Now resides in Marseille.

He's of French-Moroccan descent.

Oh, he also has a "Long Pipe" which the ladies love and because of it they buy him expensive designer jackets. He's the best amateur boxer in the country and at one point was such an exciting football prospect that he joined a football academy.

Translated from Vastine mongo talk into English it reads:

"I'm just a Joe Daki and I don't half talk bollocks."

Derranged
12-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Born and bred in Bradford, goes to University in Leeds, supports Liverpool and Now resides in Marseille.

He's of French-Moroccan descent.

Oh, he also has a "Long Pipe" which the ladies love and because of it they buy him expensive designer jackets. He's the best amateur boxer in the country and at one point was such an exciting football prospect that he joined a football academy.

Translated from Vastine mongo talk into English it reads:

"I'm just a Joe Daki and I don't half talk bollocks."

You writing a book on him?

Agdistis
12-02-2008, 07:31 PM
You writing a book on him?

Yep, it'll have to feature pictures though so the man himself can understand it.

Truth is though, that this was all on his blog and he deleted it all in order to save himself from further embarrassment.

Derranged
12-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Yep, it'll have to feature pictures though so the man himself can understand it.

Truth is though, that this was all on his blog and he deleted it all in order to save himself from further embarrassment.

Lol...... Wonder why he hasnt responded to this thread....

JulioCesaChavez
12-02-2008, 10:15 PM
What a sad cunt, he's milking his own gay threads! You don't have friends in real life now do you?

My blog has not been deleted, it is still online but with a new URL to protect me from cyber stalking gaybo geeks who know how to hijack **** and pop up everywhere, even in the toilet where they talk **** and consume it!

Derranged
12-02-2008, 10:54 PM
What a sad cunt, he's milking his own gay threads! You don't have friends in real life now do you?

My blog has not been deleted, it is still online but with a new URL to protect me from cyber stalking gaybo geeks who know how to hijack **** and pop up everywhere, even in the toilet where they talk **** and consume it!

I got friends in real life. Its on this site that people dislike me. :boxing: