View Full Version : I want to box but...

Geogoreya
11-25-2008, 07:28 AM
Hello my name is david and i live in Jakarta, Indonesia i am 13 years old i am 5.6 and 135 pound. i know alot about boxing, and i would like to box but there are some factors that stop me from boxing

first my parents didn't agree they think it is a waste of time, and if i box i might become injured and etc..

second there are no boxing gym near my house, and i dont have any boxing equipment.

how can i become a boxer..

JulioCesaChavez
11-25-2008, 08:25 AM
Find a boxing club and don't tell your parents that you go there! You can't become a boxer and compete without being represented by a club unless you find an adult boxing person in the area to set up a club near you.

Oriachim
11-25-2008, 11:29 AM
What Julio says is true... but you gotta try and convince your parents, maybe say that its for fitness? or just nag them all the time... no offence but where you come from, adults depise contact sports.

Gojira
11-25-2008, 02:04 PM
What Julio says is true... but you gotta try and convince your parents, maybe say that its for fitness? or just nag them all the time... no offence but where you come from, adults depise contact sports.

Really? my mum and dad were proud to see me doing something that tough.

Oriachim
11-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Really? my mum and dad were proud to see me doing something that tough.

No I mean adults in that country, Indoniesia, India, Pakistan etc.... Where people take religion dead sierious. My parents are mega proud of me to.

SOY-COMO-SOY
11-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Hello my name is david and i live in Jakarta, Indonesia i am 13 years old i am 5.6 and 135 pound. i know alot about boxing, and i would like to box but there are some factors that stop me from boxing

first my parents didn't agree they think it is a waste of time, and if i box i might become injured and etc..

second there are no boxing gym near my house, and i dont have any boxing equipment.

Just tell your parents you are boxing it to get in better shape and for the fitness and to get more self esteem.

Geogoreya
12-12-2008, 03:20 AM
No I mean adults in that country, Indoniesia, India, Pakistan etc.... Where people take religion dead sierious. My parents are mega proud of me to.

actually my parents don't take religion seriously, they are just afraid if i get hurt of something, this is Indonesia man, people die because of boxing, why?, because of poor referee and etc..

remember wbc even banned for title match in Indonesia, and in 4 years 10 boxers died in the ring

BOLLOCKS
12-12-2008, 04:51 AM
actually my parents don't take religion seriously, they are just afraid if i get hurt of something, this is Indonesia man, people die because of boxing, why?, because of poor referee and etc..

remember wbc even banned for title match in Indonesia, and in 4 years 10 boxers died in the ring

Yo should go for it. You could be the next Chris John.:fing02:

DJ QUIK
12-12-2008, 08:45 AM
Find a boxing club and don't tell your parents that you go there! You can't become a boxer and compete without being represented by a club unless you find an adult boxing person in the area to set up a club near you.

julio shut the **** up. thats why youll never amount to **** as a fighter disobedience isnt the key to **** he should try to talk to his parents and convince them boxing is good for discipline and everything instead of trying to hide it like you tried to hide little boys in you room while a teen u ***wad:usa:

Smokin'J
12-12-2008, 08:49 AM
Guys,
''second there are no boxing gym near my house, and i dont have any boxing equipment.''
Read?
I think he meant that as he has no acces to a boxing gym, since there aren't any?
He wants to learn it at home.

DJ QUIK
12-12-2008, 08:50 AM

dont listen to julio hes the most chinney fighter on the forum. show them proof that you can advance and be serious. do what most people do make a deal. tell them youll try it out and if you dont do better in school or something and whatever youll stop. or if they dont see and improvement in you in whatever areas you lack youll stop. also u might have to get a job first to save up for equipment. also find the nearest gym telll someone your situation and make a relaionship and hopefully theyll work with you. but dont get discouraged. and as far as equipment youll find everything you need n here.

Squabbles94806
12-12-2008, 11:01 AM

I was in the same boat.

My advice?

Keep watching boxing. Keep watching boxing. Keep watching boxing

Imitate the boxers. Shadowbox and run and try and hit a bag.

Then when you get old enough and detach yourself from your parents, pursue your dream

I3C727
12-13-2008, 01:41 AM
Guys,
''second there are no boxing gym near my house, and i dont have any boxing equipment.''
Read?
I think he meant that as he has no acces to a boxing gym, since there aren't any?
He wants to learn it at home.

Guys,

you like anime.

JulioCesaChavez
12-14-2008, 07:23 PM
julio shut the **** up. thats why youll never amount to **** as a fighter disobedience isnt the key to **** he should try to talk to his parents and convince them boxing is good for discipline and everything instead of trying to hide it like you tried to hide little boys in you room while a teen u ***wad:usa:

I never got told what to do in first place, homo! I can tell by your avatar and can bet your bollocks that your parents will force you to marry your hairy first cousin when you turn 16!

Be a man and live your own life you retarded inbred!

DJ QUIK
12-14-2008, 07:27 PM
I never got told what to do in first place, homo! I can tell by your avatar and can bet your bollocks that your parents will force you to marry your hairy first cousin when you turn 16!

Be a man and live your own life you retarded inbred!

listen here u butt ****in ***git. name the place and catch weight i will gladly fight you and you name the weight you sissy. u like men and hate real beauty and fighting. i can tell by the lack of power on your jab you dont want it. and france is for ***wads.