View Full Version : awesome sparring

angus the bull
11-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Check out his video of young De la hoya sparring Julio Caesar Chavez. Some one takes a knee in the spar but i won't tell who :nono:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee9QvlEu_3g

angus the bull
11-22-2008, 12:25 AM
Any1 gunna reply? lol
:headbang:

!! Shawn
11-22-2008, 12:49 AM
Check out his video of young De la hoya sparring Julio Caesar Chavez. Some one takes a knee in the spar but i won't tell who :nono:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee9QvlEu_3g

****ing Jesus, what do they have Oscar in 40 ounce gloves?

angus the bull
11-22-2008, 01:05 AM
I rekon aye lol.

oi mate how do i get the moving picture lol. like where you have "i was like yeah harder joe". Cheers bro

Equilibrium
11-22-2008, 01:23 AM
Amazing stuff, Chavez was taking it easy on him it seems but oscar was great. De la Hoya got sweet revenge for that knock down eventually. :boxing:

To answer your question about the pictures, they are pics in .gif format, basically animated pictures. I think they are somewhat easy to make but i don't know how, what i do know is that there are a couple people on this site who take requests for boxing signatures.

angus the bull
11-22-2008, 01:57 AM
I do have them saved on the comp but how do i get them under my signature wen i post. Where do i go in user cp

Equilibrium
11-22-2008, 02:43 AM
I do have them saved on the comp but how do i get them under my signature wen i post. Where do i go in user cp

You upload your picture to a free image host like:

http://imageshack.us/

Or

http://tinypic.com/

Clic on user cp->edit signature.

Then you copy the url you got when you uploaded the picture. Use the "Hotlink for forums" one.

Then just save your new signature, and shazzam!

JulioCesaChavez
11-22-2008, 03:25 AM
What a geek. I still wouldn't know how to do that after you explained it coz I wouldn;t know how to get the images in first place from a vid! I'll call CompuNerd to fix it while I **** Mariah

Equilibrium
11-22-2008, 03:50 AM
What a geek. I still wouldn't know how to do that after you explained it coz I wouldn;t know how to get the images in first place from a vid! I'll call CompuNerd to fix it while I **** Mariah

Shut up fatty, the only ****ing you do is with your right hand. Of course you wouldnt know how to do ****, you're a ****ing dumbass. And who the hell are you calling a geek? You make a new account on this site every time you get banned cause you can't spend an hour without posting here. You even worked your way around an IP ban. Now thats geeky. You made this account 20 days ago and you already have close to 1 k posts. You spend your days posting on this site. Plus you got me on ignore but you still reply to every single one of my posts. :rofl:

Why don't you just go back to the good karma thread begging for some green k and pretty gifts you can have under your avatar, ****ing nerd.

PunchDrunk
11-22-2008, 04:26 AM
Good stuff!

JulioCesaChavez
11-22-2008, 05:31 AM
Shut up fatty, the only ****ing you do is with your right hand. Of course you wouldnt know how to do ****, you're a ****ing dumbass. And who the hell are you calling a geek? You! ***** ass punk has got his effeminate feelings hurt! No point trying to hide the fact that you got PWN'd. You are a nerd and know how to do some pretty geeky ****. Signing up is not rocket science, and I did not do anything to get around an 'IP ban', whatever the **** that is. Honestly you love self PWNing yourself with further evidence of your geekiness.

I see you're still hating on my 1k Hugo Boss size M jacket and size 30'' Armani Jeans, plus a 38'' chest size Gucci sweater, and my 10% bodyfat. Not to mention my film star looks! not my fault you're too ugly and fat to have your pic fit on the screens here, and that you live the life of a loser. Get on a treadmill, coz like Obama says YES WE CAN! & Change We Can Believe In! Say that to yourself when ya big beer belly hangs

angus the bull
11-22-2008, 05:49 AM
Ladies, i appreciate your concern for one another but this isn't the right forum for that. I posted a good vid for people to watch and comment. Not to comment things like "You fatty punk *****" lol

Equilibrium
11-22-2008, 06:49 AM
You! ***** ass punk has got his effeminate feelings hurt! No point trying to hide the fact that you got PWN'd. You are a nerd and know how to do some pretty geeky ****. Signing up is not rocket science, and I did not do anything to get around an 'IP ban', whatever the **** that is. Honestly you love self PWNing yourself with further evidence of your geekiness.

I see you're still hating on my 1k Hugo Boss size M jacket and size 30'' Armani Jeans, plus a 38'' chest size Gucci sweater, and my 10% bodyfat. Not to mention my film star looks! not my fault you're too ugly and fat to have your pic fit on the screens here, and that you live the life of a loser. Get on a treadmill, coz like Obama says YES WE CAN! & Change We Can Believe In! Say that to yourself when ya big beer belly hangs

Once again ignoring the parts that hurt you the most. That's fine, everybody knows the only one "pwning" himself is you. You're a living caricature. Stop sending me private messages, i don't want to be your friend and no i don't want a truce you little curry smelling bastard. Unlike you i have a life outside of this forum.

bbos
11-23-2008, 03:39 AM

geek? lol then I guess you are a idiot that dont know how to operate a computer, which is more insulting? geek or the mentally inferior? lol stop boxing dawg and save those few brain cells you have left.