View Full Version : What is your main weakness?

msagrain
11-18-2008, 03:17 PM
What do you need to improve on most?

Tuggers1986
11-18-2008, 03:21 PM
What do you need to improve on most?

Spleling.

Oh no ****. That's you.

:boxing:

smash ko
11-18-2008, 04:30 PM
i have a unknown weakness in sparring if my trainer say my weak spot next round that weakness is elimanted and never back they cannot get through to me im currently unstoppable but i know one day ill prob lose:P

NeXt In Line
11-18-2008, 04:32 PM
I don't throw enough punches sometimes. I try to be like Hopkins or Mayweather and pick my shots, but whenever I spar kids who are either bigger, or have justa s much if not more experience than I do, they usually get the better of me since I try to pick my shots too much.

I think I'm just trying to focus on throwing precise shots and not getting hit, I think that if I open up too much I'll get hit.

Shambleton
11-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Spleling.

Oh no ****. That's you.

Beat me to it.

msagrain
11-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Spleling.

Oh no ****. That's you.

Oh ****, your so not funny.

SOY-COMO-SOY
11-18-2008, 06:30 PM
I wish my punches had a lil more strength behind em.

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Being too good and avoided in the am's because of my mighty punch

KostyaTszyu44
11-18-2008, 07:17 PM
i have a unknown weakness in sparring if my trainer say my weak spot next round that weakness is elimanted and never back they cannot get through to me im currently unstoppable but i know one day ill prob lose:P

the hell????

!! Shawn
11-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Too many things too list, one of the main things is punching with a loose hand. I don't really make a fist and can be a little too relaxed in the ring some times.

I have a tendency to get carried away with feinting on occasions.

When my right hand is the last punch in a combination I tend to leave it out there much MUCH longer than I should.

Many more things.

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 07:29 PM
You forgot to mention your snails pace. I think this kmight be useful to people; my main weakness use to be biscuits and cakes but I replaced them with bananas and dates.

AndyTravis
11-19-2008, 04:16 AM
You forgot to mention your snails pace. I think this kmight be useful to people; my main weakness use to be biscuits and cakes but I replaced them with bananas and dates.

Julio, I just made some banana and date muffins. All wholegrains, lot of fibre and no added sugar. You should come around for a cuppa and you can give me advice on my slow uppercut.

angus the bull
11-19-2008, 05:19 AM
Julio, I just made some banana and date muffins. All wholegrains, lot of fibre and no added sugar. You should come around for a cuppa and you can give me advice on my slow uppercut.

Haha advice on my slow uppercut thats hilarious lol.

Tuggers1986
11-19-2008, 05:22 AM
Oh ****, your so not funny.

Pick your dummy up babe.

You know i'm only kidding. :luvbed:

Equilibrium
11-19-2008, 06:52 AM

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2385/litlng7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Thats you. Stop lying, you're fat and you probably never had a fight. By the way, nice coat fruitcake, did you kill the cow yourself?

ironmike2008
11-19-2008, 11:56 AM
hahahah is that really chavez?

peewee1460
11-19-2008, 05:08 PM
my bum elbows

KingTito
11-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Right now, my stamina, but that'll change. Other than that, I just need to get more experience.

JulioCesaChavez
11-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Julio, I just made some banana and date muffins. All wholegrains, lot of fibre and no added sugar. You should come around for a cuppa and you can give me advice on my slow uppercut.tea is for ***gets. That message about speed was for Shawn, not you. My advice would be to throw it faster and use your shoulder.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2385/litlng7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Thats you. Stop lying, you're fat and you probably never had a fight. By the way, nice coat fruitcake, did you kill the cow yourself?

Nah, Hugo Boss did it for me and then my bird paid 1k for it coz I got a big ****. The jacket is a size M though, and 10% bodyfat must be obese! I was actually wearing 30'' Armani's there, and I'm wearing 32'' Moschino's now. Moroccans are normally called skinzo's but if you want to call me fatty after being called a matchstick man I don't mind! Cheers!

If I never boxed then how come the pic is taken in dressing room at a show and zoom into trophy, it says fighter of the night! I know you like my film star looks pic but don't be hating or masturbating! Where is you and your friends big fat belly pics btw? Peace

AndyTravis
11-20-2008, 06:36 AM
You might need to re-read my post. lol. Perhaps you're too wet for my dry humor.

insipiens
11-20-2008, 06:47 AM
Women and drugs.

JulioCesaChavez
11-20-2008, 07:31 AM
You might need to re-read my post. lol. Perhaps you're too wet for my dry humor.

I ignored it on purpose to hurt your 'feelings'

matty_mop
11-20-2008, 09:31 AM
mine would have to be working on the inside as my coach never helps me get any better at it i can throw the occasional uppercut and hook but i am not very confident so that would be my weakness.

AndyTravis
11-20-2008, 03:50 PM
I ignored it on purpose to hurt your 'feelings'

ok, i'll pretend i'm hurt then.

JayCoe
11-22-2008, 12:49 PM
My guard, i'm an offensive fighter, i want to take the fight to them and I think boxers should be fighting almost constantly but in that, I drop my guard way way way too much. Sometimes I know it but I drop it so I can land that shot on them and think let them hit me, I don't care. I have pretty good head movement so it's not always bad because I can dodge but I take a lot more shots than I should if I just combined a good guard and head movement.

-Hyperion-
11-22-2008, 05:33 PM
experience.....but im a noob so thats expected......

id say speed is the thing i lack the most....

JulioCesaChavez
11-22-2008, 07:34 PM
ok, i'll pretend i'm hurt then.Top man

Women and drugs.How is that a weakness? I shag girls all the time and it doesn't do **** all to you. Shagging is a natural human function. Does not afcfect your training one bit as you only need a few days off. Even world champions take a week or two max. I think women are actually an ideal pasttime/hobby as they keep you off other vices and the need to succumb to peer pressure and do late nights when you would most likely go on a bender. If you got gyal to bang and line many of them up likeme, then you can stay in!

If you men all the other **** that goes along with ****ing women then I would say that is just bad discipline. Joey's that are whipped never get laid often either. Don;t be a Joey, be yourself, tell the slout you want sex and don't want to drink or eat pies and job's a good one. Buy a 1k Hugo Boss jacket like me to save time on the pull, lol