15 minutes speedball, 30 sec break
15 minutes floor to ceiling ball, 30 sec break
10 x 100 press ups, 30 second break
4x 100 crunches
4x100 sit ups
4x100 leg raises
4x50squats
4x50 squat thrusts
20-30 minutes skipping, first 5 minutes and last 5 minutes with knees up!
10 minutes of cooling down exercises and stretches with theraband

AndyTravis
11-18-2008, 07:59 AM
Is this 6 or 7 days? Is it the same every day? It looks a lot like my routine at the moment but I put in lots of time on developing specific techniques.

What's your record? How long you've been fighting etc?

msagrain
11-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Ahhh, good for you.

batista
11-18-2008, 08:30 AM
How come the exact same routine is posted at this website from almost two years ago?- http://mafstrainingblog.blogspot.com/2005/12/daily-training-plan-for-2006.html

Is that your blog? Did your gym get it off that guy? Wouldn't seem right for a pro gym to copy a routine from the internet....

Mickey Gomez
11-18-2008, 09:46 AM
How come the exact same routine is posted at this website from almost two years ago?- http://mafstrainingblog.blogspot.com/2005/12/daily-training-plan-for-2006.html

Is that your blog? Did your gym get it off that guy? Wouldn't seem right for a pro gym to copy a routine from the internet....

oooooohhhhhh controversial.

We await the reply.

Fidayeen
11-18-2008, 05:58 PM
still waiting ...

Hearnsz
11-18-2008, 06:07 PM
this is going to be fun

d_lyrik803
11-18-2008, 06:07 PM
ouch if his post isn't true....

alex6567
11-18-2008, 06:10 PM
oooooohhhhhh Controversial.

We Await The Reply.

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

sukhenkoy
11-18-2008, 06:10 PM
I think that's his blog. If you look carefully, the picture in his profile is the same as the picture of one of his blogs.

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 06:28 PM

My mate made that blog for me when I was studying. I made him do most of my work. If you don't think it is mine try google searching it now, and also look at the nice little edit I have added!

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 08:19 PM
I think that's his blog. If you look carefully, the picture in his profile is the same as the picture of one of his blogs.
God to see someone has brains here
Is this 6 or 7 days? Is it the same every day? It looks a lot like my routine at the moment but I put in lots of time on developing specific techniques.

What's your record? How long you've been fighting etc?I have been fighting in the am's for about 7 years now. I can't get fights anymore due to my lethal KO's so will most likely go pro unless something happens. They always prefer keeping experienc rather than talent on national team. You can beat the bum 2-3 times in natrionals but if he has had more bouts he gets to go away for comps. It's bull**** and political in the am's. Anyone who has boxed will also know how often you travel to find the cunt has pulled out. I've had enough!

!! Shawn
11-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Mahfuz Marcel-Saeed...

Why is it not at all surprising that Rafael Benitez is a towel head?

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 08:32 PM
Mahfuz Marcel-Saeed...

Why is it not at all surprising that Rafael Benitez is a towel head and french while I am an inferior peanutknobbed redneck?

Because I wash in the morning and have a big penis. Just ask your mom what happened when she forgot her taxi fare on a night out! Damn that slut always forgets her fare!!!

Vive Le Maroc!

sukhenkoy
11-18-2008, 09:10 PM
Mahfuz Marcel-Saeed...

Why is it not at all surprising that Rafael Benitez is a towel head?

hahahahhahahahaha :headbang::headbang::headbang:

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 09:16 PM
Rafael Benitez is a Spaniard who bought in Torres.

Boxer1590
11-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Anyone who has boxed will also know how often you travel to find the cunt has pulled out. I've had enough!

Man I know how that feels. Im traveling to Atlanta for my next fight in January. If my opponent pulls out ill fukin lose it, especialy because im paying for this trip myself. I should be able to find someone though because ill be in training camp there for 3 weeks before my fight. Then winter break is over and im back to school:boxing:

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Man I know how that feels. Im traveling to Atlanta for my next fight in January. If my opponent pulls out ill fukin lose it, especialy because im paying for this trip myself. I should be able to find someone though because ill be in training camp there for 3 weeks before my fight. Then winter break is over and im back to school:boxing:

The club who put on show should pay your expenses! Contact the ABA about that one, unless they have said they can't afford it and you already agreed to go. If it is in same region they HAVE to pay. WHat I would say is only go to knockout tourney's such as golden gloves that are far, and go as a spare to local shows so you are not inconvenienced. I rarely travel for open competition anymore as last year I had 7 no-shows. In a knockout tourney you would get a bye.

Domey
11-18-2008, 11:05 PM
It's bull**** and political in the am's. Anyone who has boxed will also know how often you travel to find the cunt has pulled out. I've had enough!

That has got to be the most annoying thing in the world. I have been to countless shows and been told I had a fight, just to sit in the audience all night because no one would fight me.

My last trip down to the Golden Gloves I was all suited up, gear on and everything. Come to find out the fighter decided to not show up at the last minute. Such a waste of time.

How can you goto the Golden Gloves and pull out because you are fighting someone whos got xx record or whatever? What did you expect in such a big tournament?

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Exactly. But at least in tourney's you get a free pass to the next round. You still missed out on a bout and think why the **** couldn't the cunts just phone. It is alot worse when you go to an open show as it is a complete waste then. I would say out of about 20 no shows only 2-3 times have I managed to box V another spare. When I was at school I had more time on my hands and would go to as many shows as I can, even as a spare who had not been matche dup. As a senior, you expect more professionalism and don't have time for that ****. So I will turn pro earlier than expected!

Boxer1590
11-18-2008, 11:39 PM
The club who put on show should pay your expenses! Contact the ABA about that one, unless they have said they can't afford it and you already agreed to go. If it is in same region they HAVE to pay. WHat I would say is only go to knockout tourney's such as golden gloves that are far, and go as a spare to local shows so you are not inconvenienced. I rarely travel for open competition anymore as last year I had 7 no-shows. In a knockout tourney you would get a bye.

Well i will be there for about 3 weeks and they are allowing me to train in a gym that requires membership and fees every month for free. I have a place to stay for free. I just paid $300 for the tickets. So a lot is taken care of so I dont mind much paying fot the tickets. I leave on December 27 and come back January 19. I have no interest in the Golden Gloves up here right now this January because Ill just fight the same damn kids I always fight. Im supposly fighting for some title belt in Atlanta so well see how that works out.

Domey
11-18-2008, 11:58 PM
Yea, I hear ya.

I was suppose to turn pro over 6 years ago, but I got into a car accident and fractured my neck. I suffer from chronic migrains, neck, and back pain. The doctors told me that I probally would never box again, but here I am back at it. Didn't even want to goto the Gloves this past year but couldn't put on a pro show around where I live, so I went.

There is a show comming up and I was suppose to turn pro, but my promoter wants me to have one final amature showing in my home town before my pro debut. So whatever, it's right around the corner so I guess I can't complain.

ironmike2008
11-19-2008, 12:58 PM
Chavez >>>

Danny Gunz
11-19-2008, 07:32 PM
I can do all that except the running 4-7 miles well i can run 4

JulioCesaChavez
11-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Well i will be there for about 3 weeks and they are allowing me to train in a gym that requires membership and fees every month for free. I have a place to stay for free. I just paid $300 for the tickets. So a lot is taken care of so I dont mind much paying fot the tickets. I leave on December 27 and come back January 19. I have no interest in the Golden Gloves up here right now this January because Ill just fight the same damn kids I always fight. Im supposly fighting for some title belt in Atlanta so well see how that works out.I guess if you get all that as well you can't complain! I've never been given a nice hotel ever in amateur boxing. It is always some manky B&B or a nice clean Travelodge with no brekky!

Yea, I hear ya.

I was suppose to turn pro over 6 years ago, but I got into a car accident and fractured my neck. I suffer from chronic migrains, neck, and back pain. The doctors told me that I probally would never box again, but here I am back at it. Didn't even want to goto the Gloves this past year but couldn't put on a pro show around where I live, so I went.

There is a show comming up and I was suppose to turn pro, but my promoter wants me to have one final amature showing in my home town before my pro debut. So whatever, it's right around the corner so I guess I can't complain.Well done man, it must have been hard to comeback from injury. Injuries are the worst things to deal with IMO.

I can do all that except the running 4-7 miles well i can run 4

TBH, 4 miles is pretty good. I couldn't do 2 miles when I first started. Just add a bit more each day, or make a circuit where you can go by time and increase your laps per session as you get better. Build it up and once you are there it is easy and won;t even hurt anymore. you will feel like **** if you do not run! If you get injured though, you will have to go through pain process again when you return to fitness.