View Full Version : So how do you rank !Shawn after his loss

Fidayeen
11-16-2008, 12:59 PM
Did the loss afect his p4p status as the best fighter in the world or not cause he was bleeding out of his ass during the period of that fight.

Chr0nic
11-16-2008, 01:12 PM
the video?

Fidayeen
11-16-2008, 01:15 PM
the video?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/evimfwJ8xFc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/evimfwJ8xFc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Chr0nic
11-16-2008, 01:30 PM
where's the power?, the speed?, the skill!!??

juggernautburn
11-16-2008, 02:47 PM
that mexican dude should have ass ****ed shawn in the ring. he was givin' him such a master class. shawn was like "yeah papi, harder." lmao

JulioCesaChavez
11-16-2008, 03:19 PM
:rofl: I don't think anyone rated this fraud before, as he was obviously a bum who is all talk. His shoulder roll tutorial made me laugh my **** off! Half the time his stance is wrong. most of his advice and opinions are retarded. What pisses me off is he is misleading gullible newbies. Even in his so called prime, his boxing skills were beyond pathetic. If the ****er went any slower, he would come to a standstill.

BEWARE OF THIS GAY FRAUD KIDS, AND DON'T TAKE THE LOSERS ADVICE!!!

AndyTravis
11-16-2008, 03:56 PM
My problem is that he complained about loosing because the other guy out legged him. There wasn't even a pace going.

JulioCesaChavez
11-16-2008, 03:59 PM
He claims to be suffering multiple illnesses here so let's let him off. But his padwork revisited thread was a ego-driven boring autobiography of him in his prime. The video's accompanying it reminds me of milk float in a bus lane trodding along at 10mph.

Fidayeen
11-16-2008, 04:15 PM
anyone know shawns record, he doesn't want to tell it in public cause he doesn't want to brag about it, yet he makes stupid tutorial videos pretending his the next mayweather

JulioCesaChavez
11-16-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm guessing it is something like 0-2. He is a bum, but making tutorials wouldn't be a bad thing if he didn't talk so much bull****! Bums can still be knowledgeable, but his advice shows lack of intelligence as well as a lack of knowledge.

Plus he needs to wash and them smelly grey shorts, and do his homework instead of boxing in his suburban old gannies bungalow sitting room. His shoulder roll tutorial was the untlimate low point of his pathetic career.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fr9LQOx7DsY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fr9LQOx7DsY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:rofl: what a tool!
This roll tutorial is better:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2OnrS3awx4Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2OnrS3awx4Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

PunchDrunk
11-16-2008, 04:45 PM
He claimed to be 12-1 in a PM. When I called BS on this obvious lie, he disappeared from the board for a while. I'm guessing he was afraid I'd say it in public, and someone who knows him IRL would confirm he was lying.

PS: did you ever read the thread where he claimed that a punch decelerates halfway through, and is only going like 5mph at impact? :D That's almost as classic as Zelenoff...

Fidayeen
11-16-2008, 04:52 PM
He claimed to be 12-1 in a PM. When I called BS on this obvious lie, he disappeared from the board for a while. I'm guessing he was afraid I'd say it in public, and someone who knows him IRL would confirm he was lying.

PS: did you ever read the thread where he claimed that a punch decelerates halfway through, and is only going like 5mph at impact? :D That's almost as classic as Zelenoff...

yeah i remember something like that, i usualy tried to avoid reading shawns posts.

JulioCesaChavez
11-16-2008, 05:08 PM
He said just as dumb which is when I put him on ginore. He got upset and did the same to me, but I don't think I care too much for his reatrded threads!

TheTruthIs
11-16-2008, 11:39 PM
wow. talk about a forum ass kicking...

Anyway, ya likely brought a lot of it on yourself Shawn. Not that I like seeing anyone piled on so much. But surely it tells you something?

A bit of humility might help your cause. It sure couldn't hurt it.

JulioCesaChavez
11-17-2008, 01:54 AM
He never learns! Your words will fall on deaf ears. He is an obnoxious imbecile.

Oriachim
11-17-2008, 03:13 AM

why would that be a lie? hes now 12-2 tho!

PunchDrunk
11-17-2008, 04:23 AM
why would that be a lie? hes now 12-2 tho!

You've seen his videos. If he fought retarded 13 dwarves with no arms, he wouldn't be 12-2 right now. There simply aren't 12 fighters out there, that he can beat, and it is also clear to anyone who knows what to look for, that he doesn't have that kind of experience.

Smokin'J
11-17-2008, 08:27 AM
He needs to fight Joe Calzaghe to seal his legacy.

Salty
11-17-2008, 09:46 AM
He sounds like Brian Strege in that video haha

Fidayeen
11-17-2008, 10:37 AM
He needs to fight Joe Calzaghe to seal his legacy.

Calzaghe has been ducking Shawn his whole carreer

Oriachim
11-17-2008, 10:41 AM
You've seen his videos. If he fought retarded 13 dwarves with no arms, he wouldn't be 12-2 right now. There simply aren't 12 fighters out there, that he can beat, and it is also clear to anyone who knows what to look for, that he doesn't have that kind of experience.

I dunno, if he can't beat retarded dwarves with no arms then really boxing isn't the sport for him. :( don't forget hes been real ill so for a boxer to be ill and win so often is incredible.

being sarcastic incase nobody catched on.

Domey
11-17-2008, 10:51 AM
:I dunno, if he can't beat retarded dwarves with no arms then really boxing isn't the sport for him. :( don't forget hes been real ill so for a boxer to be ill and win so often is incredible.

being sarcastic incase nobody catched on.

I'm sure their shoulder roll would be better :smashfrea :smashfrea

GTL
11-17-2008, 11:28 AM
at least he lost in style..
he did the classic mayweather shoulder roll at 4:00
sickk!!!

MikeBrew328
11-17-2008, 06:02 PM
LOL at this thread. I criticized him for not being in shape at all, he told me he was sick blah blah but I htink this is as good as he can get. Anybody with skill would've stopped him.

The whole shoulder roll **** is pointless. He's not even a good novice fighter, nobody should be doing that at that age. That is a pro technique. Plus its pointless if you have no foot or handspeed. And he doesn't even know how to use it. He puts his right shoulder almost touching his rihgt knee. Could be knocked down easily by a slap.

MikeBrew328
11-17-2008, 06:03 PM
My problem is that he complained about loosing because the other guy out legged him. There wasn't even a pace going.

lol. the thing is though, the other dude was pretty bad too. He probably could've even won that fight if he didn't want to have P4P #1 shoulder roll dfense

Smokin'J
11-17-2008, 06:28 PM
Calzaghe has been ducking Shawn his whole carreer

Yeah I heard rumours about that!
So its true! :pat:

Domey
11-17-2008, 06:52 PM
You shouldn't be using a shoulder roll in the amatures to begin with. The punch point system does not favor it well at all.

!! Shawn
11-17-2008, 08:11 PM
It never ceases to amuse me the claims that people claim I have made.

Anyways, thank you for all the attention friends, I am thoroughly flattered.

PunchDrunk
11-17-2008, 08:22 PM
It never ceases to amuse me the claims that people claim I have made.

Anyways, thank you for all the attention friends, I am thoroughly flattered.

Are you truly shameless enough to deny what you said to me? I didn't think you could go any lower... "peeleft:

!! Shawn
11-17-2008, 08:36 PM
Are you truly shameless enough to deny what you said to me? I didn't think you could go any lower... "peeleft:

I didn't deny what I said to you. It is factually correct. However, people are consistently asserting that I have claimed to be gods gift to fighters. I have not. People are consistently asserting that I have made some claim to magnificent hand speed. I have not. The list of amazing attributes that people claim I have assigned to myself is quite impressive.

Some people like to belittle others in an attempt to make themselves feel better. Thats fine with me. They can sling all the crap they want at me. This place remains a place to help others, thats what I try to do.

Most people here prefer to launch into adhominem attacks rather than to discuss that concepts that I present, yourself included. I don't blame you. Its much easier to call someone a liar than present them with legitimate questions.

JulioCesaChavez
11-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Shawn's advice is **** too. I think you are one of the people you speak of because I've seen you in here talking **** because you needed to feel superior. You don't know anything about boxing because you ain't no good at it. Honestly, your technique is sloppy too. If you went any slower you would come to a standstill! I would smash you up with just my jab. :boxing:

rj_ct
11-17-2008, 09:17 PM
i don't have any problem with this kid, and i'm not talking ****, but if you're 12-1 (12-2 now?) why are you still fighting in the novice class?

kryo
11-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Why are people still even dealing with this kid? He posted a fight which blatantly shows his lack of skill and then has the balls to take certain points in the fight to illustrate "techniques" (which he doesn't even utilize). That right there should be enough to just tell the kid to **** off and stop wasting peoples time. This is the same type of bull**** I saw when I first joined and people were saying "weights are so bad for boxxerz dawg, dont phuck wit dem!" No advice is better than wrong advice, so if you're opinion sucks balls, leave it to yourself.

kthx.

PS. Shaun has been a ****** since he first joined.

!! Shawn
11-17-2008, 10:44 PM
i don't have any problem with this kid, and i'm not talking ****, but if you're 12-1 (12-2 now?) why are you still fighting in the novice class?

I wasn't. It was a show that my gym was putting on. They knew I was sick so it was arranged as a semi in-house exhibition as the guy trains at another gym owned by my trainer. Obviously, I would have been in some deep **** if I stepped in there with an open fighter in my condition. I am not delusional.

I got slapped around pretty good when I stepped it up in sparring the week before the fight so I knew it was going to be trouble if I was fighting anyone good.

Fortunately, I had seen the kid before, I had sparred with him before, and I was comfortable taking the fight because of not only his inexperience, but because he doesn't hit very hard.

I had planned to work his body, since I know from first hand experience that he doesn't take it well to the body, but after I threw my one and only body shot in the 1st round I knew that I didn't have it in my legs to come in low like I needed too to deliver a good body shot.

Despite what many of you may think, I am not THAT stupid. I am in no condition to take part in a serious fight against a serious fighter. Bottom line, I love the sport and I wanted to get back in the ring after over a year without a fight, so we worked something out.

A 3 rounder against an inexperienced guy that we are familiar with.

angus the bull
11-17-2008, 10:53 PM
Good on ya shawn. How old r ya by the way mate. I think everyone could tell if you were in better "condition" you would of won.

kryo
11-18-2008, 03:12 AM
I wasn't. It was a show that my gym was putting on. They knew I was sick so it was arranged as a semi in-house exhibition as the guy trains at another gym owned by my trainer. Obviously, I would have been in some deep **** if I stepped in there with an open fighter in my condition. I am not delusional.

I got slapped around pretty good when I stepped it up in sparring the week before the fight so I knew it was going to be trouble if I was fighting anyone good.

Fortunately, I had seen the kid before, I had sparred with him before, and I was comfortable taking the fight because of not only his inexperience, but because he doesn't hit very hard.

I had planned to work his body, since I know from first hand experience that he doesn't take it well to the body, but after I threw my one and only body shot in the 1st round I knew that I didn't have it in my legs to come in low like I needed too to deliver a good body shot.

Despite what many of you may think, I am not THAT stupid. I am in no condition to take part in a serious fight against a serious fighter. Bottom line, I love the sport and I wanted to get back in the ring after over a year without a fight, so we worked something out.

A 3 rounder against an inexperienced guy that we are familiar with.

http://www.juegosycanciones.com/violin.gif

KostyaTszyu44
11-18-2008, 03:28 AM
wait so was that fight only an exhibition shawn??

Clegg
11-18-2008, 03:51 AM
I don't know enough about AM boxing to say how good he is, but credit to him for posting a video of himself. Most of us wouldn't/haven't.

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 05:24 AM
i don't have any problem with this kid, and i'm not talking ****, but if you're 12-1 (12-2 now?) why are you still fighting in the novice class?Because he is bull****ting about his bull**** record. If it was true he would prove it with a screenshot of his license showing photo and record. He is geeky enough to know how to upload that **** too.

Good on ya shawn. How old r ya by the way mate. I think everyone could tell if you were in better "condition" you would of won.
Excuses excuses. He posted videos of when he was 'fit' and he was reminiscing about how fit he was doinf padwork. It was actually worse than his fight.
I don't know enough about AM boxing to say how good he is, but credit to him for posting a video of himself. Most of us wouldn't/haven't.

Exhibitionism is just a habit and has nothing to do with courage. I would upload vids if I hung around with geeks who know how to do that **** and if I had nothing better to do. I show people I kno IRL my vids all the time and family members give me lots of money so I do not have to work and can puruse banging homos like Shawn out. I'm not really bothered about his ****eness. I mean hinduw's videos were funny as ****! But he didn't talk so much **** and fool less knowledgeable people. Pseudo expert like this cunt are bad news.

Fidayeen
11-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Because he is bull****ting about his bull**** record. If it was true he would prove it with a screenshot of his license showing photo and record. He is geeky enough to know how to upload that **** too.

Excuses excuses. He posted videos of when he was 'fit' and he was reminiscing about how fit he was doinf padwork. It was actually worse than his fight.

Exhibitionism is just a habit and has nothing to do with courage. I would upload vids if I hung around with geeks who know how to do that **** and if I had nothing better to do. I show people I kno IRL my vids all the time and family members give me lots of money so I do not have to work and can puruse banging homos like Shawn out. I'm not really bothered about his ****eness. I mean hinduw's videos were funny as ****! But he didn't talk so much **** and fool less knowledgeable people. Pseudo expert like this cunt are bad news.

the hinduw acocunt used to be my account and it was a joke, there is a hinduw guy posting videos of himself on youtube but he doesn't post here.

Mickey Gomez
11-18-2008, 10:52 AM
His technique is ok, it's his lack of speed in every area. Handspeed, head and body movement are just so slow. I don't know if they can be corrected.

Fidayeen
11-18-2008, 10:58 AM
His technique is ok, it's his lack of speed in every area. Handspeed, head and body movement are just so slow. I don't know if they can be corrected.

if u box in slow motion its easy to have good technique

Domey
11-18-2008, 02:54 PM
You say you were 12-1, and after this you are now 12-2.

Meaning you would have to fight an open class fighter.

However this fight was far from an open fight, so it was just an exhibition. A exhibition does not go on your record, but you say your now 12-2? Somethings wrong.

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Maybe he fcan if he stops bleeding from his arse. Who knows?
if u box in slow motion its easy to have good technique
That's why sometimes you need to slow it down when you're learning.

KostyaTszyu44
11-18-2008, 06:16 PM

However this fight was far from an open fight, so it was just an exhibition. A exhibition does not go on your record, but you say your now 12-2? Somethings wrong.

that what i was thinkin.........

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 06:24 PM
Obviously he is chatting ****, just like usual. Bull****ters sums never add up. If he is 12-1 and 12-2, there must be some right **** boxers in his end.

!! Shawn
11-18-2008, 06:58 PM

I have not stated my record. Please review my posts and stop putting words in my mouth.

Just a heads up, I didn't invent the internet, I am not responsible for AIDs, and I didn't shoot JFK.

Just thought I would clear that up before you accused me of those.

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 07:06 PM
See, nobody mentioned them things but you're deying it because you did.

!! Shawn
11-18-2008, 07:11 PM
As much as I appreciate the attention, I am done defending myself in this thread. Some of you are decent logical posters, others smell of teenage omnipotence.

There is nothing wrong with that, but I see no need to defend myself against baseless accusations from the "all knowing".

However, if anyone has any specific questions, I am still more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Fidayeen
11-18-2008, 07:15 PM
As much as I appreciate the attention, I am done defending myself in this thread. Some of you are decent logical posters, others smell of teenage omnipotence.

There is nothing wrong with that, but I see no need to defend myself against baseless accusations from the "all knowing".

However, if anyone has any specific questions, I am still more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

how do you rank urself atm and when are u going to make a comeback?

!! Shawn
11-18-2008, 07:24 PM
how do you rank urself atm and when are u going to make a comeback?

When and if I get healthy.

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 07:31 PM
the hinduw acocunt used to be my account and it was a joke, there is a hinduw guy posting videos of himself on youtube but he doesn't post here.
OK. But who was in them video's with a skinny white guy on bags and shadow boxing? It was a bit fast but sloppy. Was that you? lol. Whoever it was that guy is funny

Fidayeen
11-18-2008, 07:35 PM
OK. But who was in them video's with a skinny white guy on bags and shadow boxing? It was a bit fast but sloppy. Was that you? lol. Whoever it was that guy is funny

nah it was some other guy on youtube who calls himself hinduw, i made an alt here with the name hinduw as a joke

JulioCesaChavez
11-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Hahahaha, that guy is class! Got no problem with people posting funny vids like his. Even if it was you it is all good. Nobody starts off fighting like Ali. The problem with gay Shawn is he chats **** and gives crap advice while pretending to be an expert. He comes out with bollocks like speedball routine is just for showing off. He needs to kill himself

PunchDrunk
11-18-2008, 08:21 PM
He should commit suicide by fighting Domey. I'd love to see that "fight" happen.

Domey
11-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Lol Punch.

Unfortunatly I just broke my toe this weekend. Which sucks because as I told you I have a fight lined up on the 13th which will be my final amature fight before turning pro. I saw the doctors tonight and they said my toe should stabalize in about 2-3 weeks, which will give me a few extra days between then, and the fight, to see how it is.

In the mean time, I am just gonna do my situps, pushups, and anything else that I can do off of my feet. Hoping to get a bike to my house so I can atleast keep my cardio up. When the fight comes I will wrap my toe and tape it, and hope for the best.

I've fought with a broken thumb, tore all the ligaments in my left ankle and had to wear an air cast through an entire tournament, and also fought before with a broken toe down the gym for 8 rounds.

The things we do ...

Dan...
11-18-2008, 11:19 PM
Hahahaha, that guy is class! Got no problem with people posting funny vids like his. Even if it was you it is all good. Nobody starts off fighting like Ali. The problem with gay Shawn is he chats **** and gives crap advice while pretending to be an expert. He comes out with bollocks like speedball routine is just for showing off. He needs to kill himself

The problem is that Hinduw guy on youtube is deadly serious and fully believes he is a class act.

Fidayeen
11-19-2008, 01:02 AM

yeah but it wasn't me and yes hinduw guy was really serious about his vids.

JulioCesaChavez
11-19-2008, 01:16 AM
That is strange. The guy needs to get a coach

Fidayeen
11-19-2008, 01:22 AM
That is strange. The guy needs to get a coach

i think he took all his videos down from youtube, too bad they were amusing think he has quited boxing

MikeBrew328
11-19-2008, 06:01 PM
That was not an exhibition.

JulioCesaChavez
11-19-2008, 07:53 PM
It was a proper bout, but it wasn't just worse than an exhibition. It was worse than sparring!