View Full Version : sweat

AndyTravis
11-13-2008, 06:08 AM
when i sweat i smell of dog piss. seriously, this can't be normal? my handwraps are festy as.

peewee1460
11-13-2008, 01:39 PM
it may be due to chemicals used to process and preserve food that you have eaten.

Landon S
11-13-2008, 02:48 PM
sweat never smells nice. Could be something thats in your clothes or something your eating. Or your sweat just stinks....

The Victim
11-14-2008, 01:52 AM
lmao at dat last response...but im sure u wear deoderant; i hope and dat was already factored out. u could always change the deoderant u use to an anti-persperant stick deoderant...those work fine for me and make sure u wear fresh clothes, cuz sumtimes people go to the gym and use the same shorts for two or three days.

AndyTravis
11-14-2008, 05:26 AM
i think i should just wash my wraps. done that twice this year i think.

JulioCesaChavez
11-14-2008, 10:41 AM
i think i should just wash my wraps. done that twice this year i think.

Is it a surprise they smell? Stick them in with your wash once a weak, but air dry them. Tumble dryers will **** them up. If you smell of dog piss when you train, don't worry about it as long as you do not smell normally! If you do then use shower gel and a scrubber, followed by Givenchy Blue Eau de Toillette.

It is probably because you eat **** food because I know a guy who eat donner kebabs everyday and that guy reeks from 10 yards in the gym. Eat more fruit and veg to get all the **** out of your system. This will be good for you for a few reasons besides the smell such as energy levels, better immune system and less chance of injury.

ironmike2008
11-14-2008, 12:24 PM
is this who i think it is?^

but lmao @ smelling of dog piss, wtf does dog piss even smell like.

AndyTravis
11-14-2008, 04:42 PM
nah, the food i eat is heaps good. i'm not into junk food and rarely drink.

ironmike, who do you think it is? i assume you didn't want your other question actually answered. lol.

JulioCesaChavez
11-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Do you smell normally? if the answer is no then do not worry about it. Maybe it is the fact that you do not wash your clothes and your hand wraps. Put them in the washer on a Sunday but do not put them in a dryer!

Chr0nic
11-14-2008, 05:46 PM
man **** your sweat you *****, that's the last thing you should be worrying about

besides, who knows, that ''abnormally strong'' smell could put your opponents off giving you an advantage :)

JulioCesaChavez
11-14-2008, 08:16 PM
Exactly!!! If he doesn't smell outside gym then who gives a ****. If he does, then he is a smelly ****er who doesn't wash, end of.

ironmike2008
11-14-2008, 09:03 PM
im still lmaoing @ dog piss

disgusting hahahaha

JulioCesaChavez
11-14-2008, 09:39 PM
I don't know what dog piss smells like as I do not go near the filthy creatures. :o

I'm guessing it ain't good!

AndyTravis
11-14-2008, 11:28 PM
man **** your sweat you *****, that's the last thing you should be worrying about

besides, who knows, that ''abnormally strong'' smell could put your opponents off giving you an advantage :)

I have been known to wave my hand wraps around just to **** people. I don't really care, I'm just intrigued to know why it smells like that. I might have to find some honest people outside of my gym to tell me if I smell like that normally. lmfao.

JulioCesaChavez
11-15-2008, 02:14 AM
You don't wash your wraps, that's why they smell. Put them in the washer once a week. Some people think you can't machine wash them for some gay reason!

AndyTravis
11-15-2008, 03:26 AM
You don't wash your wraps, that's why they smell. Put them in the washer once a week. Some people think you can't machine wash them for some gay reason!

I'm just going to have to buy me another pair of wraps. I train 7 days so there is just no time to wash them. I only have one pair cause i guess they are sentimental :-(

Does anyone know where to buy weird coloured wraps? Like can you get silver....I want silver. Is that impossible?

But back to the dog piss, all my clothes stink of it.

AndyTravis
11-15-2008, 03:28 AM
I've decided it isn't me. I reckon some slack bastard sticks a chiwawa in my locker when i go home.

ironmike2008
11-15-2008, 08:45 AM
smh

sickening.

JulioCesaChavez
11-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Wraps cost around 2, but you only got one pair? I got two pairs and wash them once a week, it is more than enough. I suspect you wash them less than that if they reek.