View Full Version : Power and stamina

smash ko
11-11-2008, 01:37 PM
hey everybody im back for another thread

on saturday i was sparring a 17year old i thought he was 14-15 he was about 5 foot 10 ish and i doing amazing againist him

when he got on the ropes i unleashed fury on him and he didnt fire back something that the trainer who was training us for that session told him to do

by the time he got out of his shell defence to fire i was long gone
at the end of the rounds asked my age i said 13 he said FU*KING HELL

i said i no im big for my age. during the sparring i was hit in the ear with a stright shot the hardest he had thrown i cudnt hear normaly from that ear it all sounds muffled

until about 20minutes after then me and my trainer(who is the birtish champion middleweight) talked alot and sayin i had a good day etc and that and now i still have the problem

sometimes i cannot hear what people say i cannot pop it and in bed i got a ring in it for a bit

and wen i press on my good ear(the right one) it muffles when i do on the left(the bad one) it dusnt muffle im worried beacsue i may have to quite boxing what u guys think:

Also ways to increase this demon strengeth i want more mwahahaha what i found very demon like i did not get tired till after the sparring during the rounds i was fine

Richie-G
11-11-2008, 05:47 PM
what??????????????:pat:

Domey
11-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Might of hurt your ear drum. Lay off the sparring for a while.

KostyaTszyu44
11-11-2008, 09:57 PM
what the ****?

i cannot understand what you are trying to say.....

i take it from a reply you have hurt your ear drum

if so, just lighten up on the sparring for a while, and see a doctor if it gets worse

Landon S
11-12-2008, 12:33 PM
where you wearing headgear?

ScottDBA
11-12-2008, 01:30 PM
My advice would be to quit boxing, because judging by your terrible spelling and grammar, you have already suffered brain damage.

In fact, I had better take a couple days off from sparring because it hurt my head just reading that.

smash ko
11-12-2008, 02:49 PM
ye sorry for the slang chat ill fix that later yes i had headgear on in future im going to get one with big ear protection

arnoldming
11-12-2008, 11:01 PM
what's the...

ironmike2008
11-12-2008, 11:25 PM
bwhahahahha

you tried to mock me about my training, when you got the **** ripped out of you by an 11 year old?

hahahahahhahahaha

Salty
11-12-2008, 11:35 PM
You shouldn't be getting hit with straight rights to the ear, means something is pretty ****ing wrong with your footwork.

RichCCFC
11-13-2008, 10:58 AM
I think you may have suffered brain damage. Contact your local GP man.

smash ko
11-13-2008, 01:13 PM
oh god faty is bak he was 17 dumb ass it was after the bell i dnt think he heard it cuz i stoped n turned n he hit me wata cheap shot he got warned about if he did it again

ironmike2008
11-13-2008, 10:50 PM
This little twerp is suffering from punch drunk syndrome. That knockout must've been really ****ing bad.

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

Come and spar with me one day and I'll double the brain damage you suffered.

smash ko
11-14-2008, 11:35 AM
sigh why did he have to come back in life hes prob a 14year old kid pming mod

JulioCesaChavez
11-14-2008, 01:01 PM
Kid, you need to learn how to use full stops before worrying about how to lose your V. I have no idea wtf you were trying to say. Get a headguard before you damage more than your wears. Also, please do see a doctor to make sure you do not have pugilistica dementia. no point asking forum posters about medical problems. Respect your elders and you might learn something!

ironalex
11-14-2008, 01:16 PM
i dont kno why everyone is hating on this kid, chavez, this is an internet forum where free speech is at its upmost, he doesnt need to respect his elders, this kid aint been necessarily rude or anything, mate advice is the obvious one which you shouldnt of needed an internet forum for-go to doctors, meanwhile upon hearing the diagnosis/advice, lay off sparring.

ironmike2008
11-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Kid, you need to learn how to use full stops before worrying about how to lose your V. I have no idea wtf you were trying to say. Get a headguard before you damage more than your wears. Also, please do see a doctor to make sure you do not have pugilistica dementia. no point asking forum posters about medical problems. Respect your elders and you might learn something!

hahahha for real.

His posts make me sick to look at, whether he is 13 or not is no excuse for such appalling literacy skills.