Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$20 million 20/20 cricket match: England v Superstars!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] $20 million 20/20 cricket match: England v Superstars!

Anyone following it?

I love cricket, am a purist in a sense, but 20/20 blows me away. I love that this form can be fitted into a day (evening even!), the exciting, the money it generates for cricket, all amazing.

I will always watch a good test (when I have time), but 20/20 is (usually) far more interesting. Most test matches are pretty boring (either **** teams or one sided), but 20/20 levels the field some what.

England got bowled out for 99. ****.

Comment

England need a miracle to win this match.

Comment

Embarassing.

Serves the moaning bitches right.

Comment

yah mon! Windies cruising to the $20m! Its $1/m for each of the playing 11, $1m shared between the 4 benchers, and 3.5m to the WICB and ECB.

20/20 rocks.

Comment

Can someobne please make an idiots giude to cricket for me please. it looks interesting but I cannot understand what they mean at the end when they say won by so many wickets. And sometimes they say won by so many runs. Can someonbe please explain this part of cricket to me?

Comment

You thinking of starting a French national side Vastine?

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
                You thinking of starting a French national side Vastine?
                ah mate, blatant ****sexuality anbd watching paint dry would never be popular in our great nation. I heard at the Athens Olympics 20/20 was an exhibition sport and France beat england in the final with a bunch of English clowns who worked at the UK embassy in Paris!

It is a queer game like baseball, and only played by colonial underdogs keen on ****tin gon ya own team at ya own game. That is why the losers have been to so many finals but never won the World Cup! England are pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                X