View Full Version : I used my boxing skills in real life. :) yesterday and I'm suspended.

nirojsri
10-30-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm an amateur with only one exhibition
and been training for 5 months in boxing.
and I'm kinda new.
And

so this is what happened. SInce the beginning of highschool I've been getting bullied by this big ****ing native kid. He's like 5"11 and 230lbs I'd say. He's really racist he calls me **** stain and ****. Most of the times I just take his ****. Since I am only like 150lbs and 5"10 I'm kinda small. So yesterday he smacks me with his duotang for no reason I get up get behind him I tap his shoulder and I unleashed my fury while he was still sitting down. His face was like open almost all the time I must punched him with like 10 straight rights and hooks. then I jumped back when he tried to get up. He got up and I look at his face it's covered in blood from his nose and mouth. He gets up I hit him again he keeps missing. People were trying to stop the fight but we were all over the place and punches were flying. Then he gets real pissed and ****. He just runs into me and gives me a right hook. well most of his punches were all hooks. SO iwas just going back most o f the time and feeding him straight rights. So he runs into me, he lands it straight on my cheek. And wham I fall down and all I remember was I was dizzy and everything I saw was rotating then I just blacked out.

I woke up like 10 minutes later and the nurse is on me and **** I was still dazed as ****. But after wards I was ok even though my mouth was bleeding it stopped after 30 minutes. They took me to the office and told me I was suspended for a day. They heard about the other kids saying that he was a bully with me and how he'd mess around with me everyday.
They told me they expelled him and there's a zero tolerance policy for bullying and racism and I should have told the office anyway.
That''s a ***** thing to do though snitchin and stuff.

My classmates told me that the other classmates this big black guy and 2 other guys tackled him down from the back because he was gonna **** me up while I was down on the floor. I would have been finished if it weren't for them. No one at my school knows I box though. But damn I ****ed his face up pretty good especially the way it was swining back and right everytime I hit him.
My parents told me if someone bothers you and you retaliate with violence it is ok so they told me they didn't care I was suspended.'

I can't wait to go to school tommorow my homeboys are gonna be proud. Imma wear my big brownish red bruise on my cheek with pride.

Equilibrium
10-30-2008, 01:51 PM
He got what he deserved, but you weren't supposed to get knocked out. :poke:

Bendigo
10-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Did you get to see down the nurse's shirt?

Chr0nic
10-30-2008, 02:10 PM
and what have you learnt?

Am Star
10-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Glass jawed ***git.

KostyaTszyu44
10-30-2008, 05:35 PM
oh well lol at least you messed his face up...

should have avoided getting knocked out lol but good work standing up for yourself

Roger Yomama
10-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Are you Amir Khan? Seriously though, well done for standing up for yourself. Just keep your guard up next time.

leggy.1
10-30-2008, 05:42 PM
sounds like you didnt do to well next time hes that much bigger ****ing pick a chair up man !

niroj
10-30-2008, 05:50 PM
I tried to keep my gaurd up I kept my fist down to my chin level and fought but my fist is much smaller than his his was gigantic and when it struck my face it just slipped of my fist and struck me on the cheek.

and the nurse was the school nurse she's pretty old.

Roger Yomama
10-30-2008, 05:56 PM
I tried to keep my gaurd up I kept my fist down to my chin level and fought but my fist is much smaller than his his was gigantic and when it struck my face it just slipped of my fist and struck me on the cheek.

and the nurse was the school nurse she's pretty old.

Damn. Unlucky dude. On both counts.

DJ QUIK
10-30-2008, 08:30 PM

lmao!! that exactly what i was thinkin. you put in the work but didnt cruise and avoid the last round like dela hoya. so you couldve lost the fight

DJ QUIK
10-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Glass jawed ***git.

your sister has a loose jaw

Oriachim
10-31-2008, 05:44 AM
Next time use a chair... serious note must of been embarrasing to start a fight and get knocked out by a guy who doesn't even box.

'ENRY COOPER
10-31-2008, 07:52 AM
LOL good story, 8/10.

Props for dealing with him, you lose ratings for letting him bully you in the first place though.

I LOVE the status change in them situations though, guy trying to take you for a gump and suddenly he has his headpiece rocked by a 10 punch combo.

JUHL
10-31-2008, 10:48 AM
you hit this kid 10 times in the face with straight rights and hooks, and he was still able to fight back?

baya
10-31-2008, 10:55 AM
he said that the dude had about 100lbs on him, pay attention you douches.

maybe he hits like paulie malignaggi.

good **** for standing up for yourself.

ATFsven
10-31-2008, 11:20 AM
Glass jawed ***git.
oi ****face why dont you **** off. he was outweighed by like 100lb!!

Like leggy says dude next time just pick up a chair and show him who's boss.

Truth Spoken
10-31-2008, 02:06 PM

yeah but they were not in same weight division! I say well done kid, you stood up to the cunty bully and he'll think twice about it next time. You dry-gulched him which is commendable seeing he is such a big beast, which is more of a difference when you are kids compared to when you are grown men. Respec' to your parents too. I had similar scuffles at school with bumboys like him, except I didn't get Ko'd. With a bit more experience and work on your defence, streetfights will become too easy.

NeXt In Line
10-31-2008, 03:48 PM
Good for standing up for yourself, only thing that would have made the story better was you KO'ing him.

Nicky_Hatton
10-31-2008, 04:21 PM
You lost the battle but won the war. Well done.

Your parents are wrong though, violence isn't the answer.

Idgas
10-31-2008, 05:02 PM
gj standing up for yourself. but dude, that KO ruined what could have been a very beautiful victory.

PoetryInMotion
10-31-2008, 05:21 PM
and I'm kinda new.
And

so this is what happened. SInce the beginning of highschool I've been getting bullied by this big ****ing native kid. He's like 5"11 and 230lbs I'd say. He's really racist he calls me **** stain and ****. Most of the times I just take his ****. Since I am only like 150lbs and 5"10 I'm kinda small. So yesterday he smacks me with his duotang for no reason

:wtf::eek:

Chr0nic
10-31-2008, 05:56 PM
what's a duotang?

KostyaTszyu44
10-31-2008, 05:58 PM
what's a duotang?

i looked it up and apparently it was a late 90's indie rock band...... :rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duotang_(band)

:wtf:

KostyaTszyu44
10-31-2008, 06:00 PM
oh wait i looked some more and i think its some kind of paper folder

Chr0nic
10-31-2008, 06:13 PM
oh wait i looked some more and i think its some kind of paper folder

i see... :bigeyes:

mspiegelo
10-31-2008, 06:14 PM
screw boxing, if someone smacked me with his duotang in my face, id shoot him in the duotang with a shotgun!

Uchi Deshi
10-31-2008, 06:39 PM
Way to go!! I'm glad you stood up to the mofo. He had it coming.

nirojsri
10-31-2008, 07:04 PM
A duotang is a folder it's not that it hurt it's just I was sick and tired of his bull****.

anyways I got an update on his situation apparently I broke that *******s nose real good.
it's all swollen up and puffy and his eyes have turned blackish purple I dunno why I hit him mostly in the nose and the jaw. anyway he got bruises over his face and his nose is just really messed up. According to my friend. I don't want to see him ever again he's gonna wanna kill me.

The lesson I learnt is spending 5 months boxing is not enough to KO anybody.
And that I need way more experience if I am going to try to take on someone that big.
I thought I was gonna knock him out especially when his head was rocking and I saw his pupils go up to his head everytime I hit him with my left hook. I went in with the intention of knocking him out and looking cool in front of everybody but I got KO'd.

But still I got some mad respect from my classmates because I'm usually the quiet guy and they were like damn you know how to fight even though you got Knocked out you did really well for someone your size.

fight_professor
10-31-2008, 08:24 PM
Are you Amir Khan? Seriously though, well done for standing up for yourself. Just keep your guard up next time.

LOL.

How funny?

Its not smart to fight in school.

jessesmit
11-03-2008, 10:39 AM
LOL.

How funny?

Its not smart to fight in school.

Ya, but honestly, youdont need even 1 lessen to Ko someone:| Just hit im hard and in the right spot. I'd be able to knock someone out cold just if you hit im on the sleepxD

rj_ct
11-03-2008, 12:36 PM
kids are bragging about getting knocked out in street fights on the internet... i like where things are going.

smash ko
11-03-2008, 12:59 PM
dude how cn uno he was out weighed by 100lb u dnt weigh him do you i fink ur a bit of a whimp unleashing "fury" and him still getting up without a flinch or anything and never ever hit some1 with cheap shots and while hes sitting down no glory thier

nirojsri
11-03-2008, 04:58 PM
It wasn't really about glory I just wanted to screw his face up for all his racism and bull**** I had to put up with I don't care if I used cheap shots I should have kicked him in the balls while I was at it too. I have no respect for him. For someone I fight in the ring I would have respect but for his racist ass he's not getting any. And I didn't weigh him I know he's at least 100lbs heavier since I overheard his weight while we play football at school.
And I did more than flinch him his nose is broken up real good and his face is covered in bruises . I know I got knocked out but he's 100lbs heavier and if I tried to fight him face to face it would be very hard he could just grab me and throw me into the floor and stomp my face to peices. So me I don't have much of a choice ok.

And besides I've seen your posts you like to pretend you know what you're talking about
but you don't know **** about fighting.

rj_ct
11-03-2008, 05:05 PM
It wasn't really about glory I just wanted to screw his face up for all his racism and bull**** I had to put up with I don't care if I used cheap shots I should have kicked him in the balls while I was at it too. I have no respect for him. For someone I fight in the ring I would have respect but for his racist ass he's not getting any. And I didn't weigh him I know he's at least 100lbs heavier since I overheard his weight while we play football at school.
And I did more than flinch him his nose is broken up real good and his face is covered in bruises . I know I got knocked out but he's 100lbs heavier and if I tried to fight him face to face it would be very hard he could just grab me and throw me into the floor and stomp my face to peices. So me I don't have much of a choice ok.

And besides I've seen your posts you like to pretend you know what you're talking about
but you don't know **** about fighting.

i can understand wanting to smash a racist's teeth in. i can understand actually doing it. but c'mon, man. who seriously writes about that on the internet? especially on a boxing forum. what kind of reaction did you expect? if this guy is seriously a racist who messes with you:

1) get a baseball bat
2) ???
3) get him to stop

JayCoe
11-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Good job for standing up for yourself, nowadays we walk around like we're just expected to take **** from everyone with a smile but **** that. I think more people should help other people, nowadays if we see someone get bullied we're supposed to say "stop doing that" to a bully like that'd do everything and if you dare stand up for yourself/stand up for someone else you're a violent thug?!? Errr no.

Either way, you shouldn't have attacked him whilst he was sat down, wasn't fair game. Remember that, as soon as you're in a fight they're not people anymore, they're game, eat, eat and eat.

The_Bull
11-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Good performance, but dude managed to pull a Diego Corrales. lol

Landon S
11-03-2008, 09:00 PM
What exactly are you bragging about? getting ktfo? your 150ish so your not small. You just hit like a girl and have a jaw of glass. And btw have some respect for your sport, you dont see linebackers tackling people that piss them off. He did get what was coming to him though.

Im going to get flamed for this but I dont give a ****, I visit this forum so infrequently I probably wont see the responses so flame away

BG_Knocc_Out
11-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Here's a tip. In street fights, always make your first punch your hardestcif you swing first, and make sure you try and hit his nose, thats the best target.

Mickey Gomez
11-04-2008, 07:13 AM
and I'm kinda new.
And

so this is what happened. SInce the beginning of highschool I've been getting bullied by this big ****ing native kid. He's like 5"11 and 230lbs I'd say. He's really racist he calls me **** stain and ****. Most of the times I just take his ****. Since I am only like 150lbs and 5"10 I'm kinda small. So yesterday he smacks me with his duotang for no reason I get up get behind him I tap his shoulder and I unleashed my fury while he was still sitting down. His face was like open almost all the time I must punched him with like 10 straight rights and hooks. then I jumped back when he tried to get up. He got up and I look at his face it's covered in blood from his nose and mouth. He gets up I hit him again he keeps missing. People were trying to stop the fight but we were all over the place and punches were flying. Then he gets real pissed and ****. He just runs into me and gives me a right hook. well most of his punches were all hooks. SO iwas just going back most o f the time and feeding him straight rights. So he runs into me, he lands it straight on my cheek. And wham I fall down and all I remember was I was dizzy and everything I saw was rotating then I just blacked out.

I woke up like 10 minutes later and the nurse is on me and **** I was still dazed as ****. But after wards I was ok even though my mouth was bleeding it stopped after 30 minutes. They took me to the office and told me I was suspended for a day. They heard about the other kids saying that he was a bully with me and how he'd mess around with me everyday.
They told me they expelled him and there's a zero tolerance policy for bullying and racism and I should have told the office anyway.
That''s a ***** thing to do though snitchin and stuff.

My classmates told me that the other classmates this big black guy and 2 other guys tackled him down from the back because he was gonna **** me up while I was down on the floor. I would have been finished if it weren't for them. No one at my school knows I box though. But damn I ****ed his face up pretty good especially the way it was swining back and right everytime I hit him.
My parents told me if someone bothers you and you retaliate with violence it is ok so they told me they didn't care I was suspended.'

I can't wait to go to school tommorow my homeboys are gonna be proud. Imma wear my big brownish red bruise on my cheek with pride.

............then you woke up.

Equilibrium
11-04-2008, 08:15 AM
i can understand wanting to smash a racist's teeth in. i can understand actually doing it. but c'mon, man. who seriously writes about that on the internet? especially on a boxing forum. what kind of reaction did you expect? if this guy is seriously a racist who messes with you:

1) get a baseball bat
2) ???
3) get him to stop

Even *****es don't use weapons to fight.

Give nirojsri a ****ing break already.

skyler
11-04-2008, 09:40 AM
All this **** about not being fair because he was sitting down is bull****, fair whent out the window when the guy started bullying him, picking on someone isnt fair especially if they're alot smaller then you, I say good job too bad you got knocked out though.. thats abit of a mood kill.