View Full Version : Kimbo Slice vs. Bob Sapp

Derranged
10-06-2008, 07:55 PM
How about it? Does Sapp still fight.....

DJ OxXx
10-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Kimbo sux but not for nothing he would prolly beat the **** outta sapp. Most dudes off the street that has some fighting skills could beat bob sapp. The guy is not a fighter at all. Hes huge but hes just not a fighter.

xEDDIEx
10-06-2008, 08:19 PM
sapp ko's kimbo. now that we know about kimbos chin, theres no way he can take shots from sapp

Palma
10-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Sapp would win easy!

paul750
10-06-2008, 08:38 PM
There comes a point when someone is just so huge and strong that they can actually compete with much more skilled fighters. Sapp was one of those people. Fortunately as time went on, he started to get beat fairly easily. The guy has awful punch resistance for such a big man, and not only that, he looks terrified at times. A small heart inside a huge body. Funnily enough, as I started to type this reply, I had a look at Sapps record, and apparently he beat that fellow who defeated Kimbo In K1.

legacyofbrutality
10-17-2008, 02:40 PM
There comes a point when someone is just so huge and strong that they can actually compete with much more skilled fighters. Sapp was one of those people. Fortunately as time went on, he started to get beat fairly easily. The guy has awful punch resistance for such a big man, and not only that, he looks terrified at times. A small heart inside a huge body. Funnily enough, as I started to type this reply, I had a look at Sapps record, and apparently he beat that fellow who defeated Kimbo In K1.

I heard about that...Petruzelli's arms went limp...so he quit I think.

YUHHHHHHH!
10-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Bob Sapp bull rushes Kimbo, Sapp via TKO GNP.

Derranged
10-17-2008, 04:07 PM
But Bob Sapp was a kick boxer right, not in MMA....?? I just thought of that.

Savino
10-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Big Sapp would kick Kimbo and put him into a coma.

both should give it up though!

TheGreatA
10-17-2008, 06:01 PM
http://www.mmafights.co.uk/MMA-video-449-Bob-Sapp-vs-Seth-Petruzelli.html

Sapp vs Petruzelli

Sapp was also dropped by a jab.

Fortunately for Sapp it was kickboxing, not MMA. Seth could've finished him as quickly as he finished Kimbo and the arm injury wouldn't have happened.