View Full Version : "People are happy Kimbo lost because he is BLACK"

10-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Is this not the stupidest **** you've read in a while? There are always a couple of ****ing idiots everywhere.

People arent happy he lost because he is black you ignorant faqqots, they are happy because the hype was bigger than the fighter.

Who is happy he lost?

Boxing Fans

Boxing fans are happy he lost because everywhere a boxing fan goes, he is told that Kimbo or any other MMA fighter could destroy a boxer in the ring or outside of it no matter what. Boxing fans are happy because one of the biggest hype in fight history, in a sport which is always compared to boxing as being "superior", got exposed by a last minute replacement. It has nothing to do with the fact that he was black.

Hardcore MMA Fans

Hardcord MMA fans are happy because they didnt like the fact that someone who became famous off of youtube videos was put on such a grand stage as the face of MMA. Someone with nearly no true Mixed Martial Arts history, who was being fed bums. It has nothing to do with the fact that he was black.

Too many people always want to make it a racial issue. "Oh, HBO is racist against Floyd because Floyd is black But I'm going to ignore all the money and marketing they spent on other black fighters because they arent MY favorite fighters" and now this? ****ing idiocy.

mrpain81
10-05-2008, 10:52 PM
"Non Stop Boxing"

{}MATADOR{}
10-05-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm happy he lost because he's black.

+= El Jefe=+
10-05-2008, 10:53 PM
i even know who you are talking about. funny ****.

BlackHat
10-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Is this not the stupidest **** you've read in a while? There are always a couple of ****ing idiots everywhere.

People arent happy he lost because he is black you ignorant faqqots, they are happy because the hype was bigger than the fighter.

Who is happy he lost?

Boxing Fans

Boxing fans are happy he lost because everywhere a boxing fan goes, he is told that Kimbo or any other MMA fighter could destroy a boxer in the ring or outside of it no matter what. Boxing fans are happy because one of the biggest hype in fight history, in a sport which is always compared to boxing as being "superior", got exposed by a last minute replacement. It has nothing to do with the fact that he was black.

Hardcore MMA Fans

Hardcord MMA fans are happy because they didnt like the fact that someone who became famous off of youtube videos was put on such a grand stage as the face of MMA. Someone with nearly no true Mixed Martial Arts history, who was being fed bums. It has nothing to do with the fact that he was black.

Too many people always want to make it a racial issue. "Oh, HBO is racist against Floyd because Floyd is black But I'm going to ignore all the money and marketing they spent on other black fighters because they arent MY favorite fighters" and now this? ****ing idiocy.

uhm,.. ok..

10-05-2008, 10:55 PM
"Non Stop Boxing"

Who is happy he lost?

Boxing Fans

:boxing: :luvbed:

alexdcolon
10-05-2008, 10:55 PM
right on my brotha'!

{}MATADOR{}
10-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Why are black girls soo sexy??? Is the real question

Easy-E
This link should shed some light on this thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214130

"I honestly cannot ever remember seeing such an outporing of joy from so many people after a sporting defeat like the one after Kimbo lost.

But why?

I actually made a thread ask this straight after the fight. I mean, people were hyper-ventilating due to the joy and laughter. It just struck me as odd. I couldn't get my head around it....

And then I myself acknowlegded the elephant...

Kimbo is black."

Verstyle
I'm happy he lost because he's black.

Me too............

Sweet Pea 50
10-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Me too............

You dummy.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

KennyWeldon
10-05-2008, 10:59 PM
mma fans/hobo worshipers are so pathetic, im just glad your hero/hobo was exposed. The face of mma proved to be a farce...just glad it came sooner than later.

KESSLER
10-05-2008, 11:59 PM
That's exactly the reason I'm happy he lost, it's because he's BLACK!!!!

1bad65
10-06-2008, 12:57 AM
mma fans/hobo worshipers are so pathetic, im just glad your hero/hobo was exposed. The face of mma proved to be a farce...just glad it came sooner than later.

You idiot. Anyone who really followed MMA knew he was a circus act who would lose the moment he fought someone decent. He was only a hero to the uninformed/casual fans.

MMA fans /= Kimbo fans

crillz
10-06-2008, 04:29 AM
It's not Kimbo's fault though that he is being given so much hype, that STILL is no cause to hate him because then that makes you a piece of **** hater. he paid his dues yet somehow it ain't good enough, he gave a good, hard fight against Thompson yet all people can speak about is the stoppage, it's prepostorous because I can understand the ref stopping the fight because Thompson's ear bubble popped but I CAN'T understand the ref stopping the fight when Kimbo was just on his back and making attempts to turn himself over to try something yet people use the Thompson fight to justify their hate.

the very same people who hate his hype are the ones who created it, those million views came at the click of the fingers of millions in the world and not from Kimbo, he didn't create his buzz he just been fighting like he has from the beginning. Kimbo tried to even be respectful but this Dana White ****** had his narrow shiny astro dome too far up his, happy to finally get some money after years on top of years of being ignored, ass. now he feels like he's some big **** when in truth this guy is a fradulent ******, his best fighters even after all his **** talk about Kimbo can't even put more seats in asses than this "Internet Seansation" so how ****ing pitiful is that? if you ask me it's shame on you motha****ers who created his hype all only to turn around and kick him while he's down..

Dice
10-06-2008, 06:47 AM
It's not Kimbo's fault though that he is being given so much hype, that STILL is no cause to hate him because then that makes you a piece of **** hater. he paid his dues yet somehow it ain't good enough, he gave a good, hard fight against Thompson yet all people can speak about is the stoppage, it's prepostorous because I can understand the ref stopping the fight because Thompson's ear bubble popped but I CAN'T understand the ref stopping the fight when Kimbo was just on his back and making attempts to turn himself over to try something yet people use the Thompson fight to justify their hate.

the very same people who hate his hype are the ones who created it, those million views came at the click of the fingers of millions in the world and not from Kimbo, he didn't create his buzz he just been fighting like he has from the beginning. Kimbo tried to even be respectful but this Dana White ****** had his narrow shiny astro dome too far up his, happy to finally get some money after years on top of years of being ignored, ass. now he feels like he's some big **** when in truth this guy is a fradulent ******, his best fighters even after all his **** talk about Kimbo can't even put more seats in asses than this "Internet Seansation" so how ****ing pitiful is that? if you ask me it's shame on you motha****ers who created his hype all only to turn around and kick him while he's down..

Fam kimbo stacked half a mil from them fights alone, he good, he prolly dont even care he lost, he gettin his bread and when its all sed and done he still gon be famous