View Full Version : GSP *****slapped Fitch...holy ****

HolyCrizapMan
09-27-2008, 02:34 PM
That guy is incredible and is going to lay a serious beatdown on BJ Penn.

There's no way I see BJ Penn do to Fitch what GSP did to him. I know that's assed backwards logic but **** it.

GSP is the truth. I hope he'll finish Penn (it won't happen, but i can always hope).

Virgil Caine
09-27-2008, 03:13 PM

There's no way I see BJ Penn do to Fitch what GSP did to him. I know that's assed backwards logic but **** it.

GSP is the truth. I hope he'll finish Penn (it won't happen, but i can always hope).
Both guys are superb fighters, which is what makes it an excellent matchup.

StillUnknown
09-27-2008, 05:03 PM
i've gone back and forth on the rematch. i'm taking Penn, but i wouldn't put any money on it.

phallus
09-30-2008, 01:25 AM

GSP is more mature and more developed as a fighter than he was the first time they fought. Fitch doesn't mean anyhting, he's not on penn's level but i think bj's and GSP's standup skills are about equal. if most of the fight is on their feet, GSP will win a clear decision, unless dana paid off the judges. the dangerous place for GSP will be on the ground, he can't make a mistake or penn will submit him

GreatestIam
09-30-2008, 04:30 AM
I got 10k on penn

El Dominicano
09-30-2008, 05:22 AM
i Got 10k On Penn

Yawwwwwnnnn

ABOSWORTH
09-30-2008, 09:20 AM

You realize that they fought before right? It was a really close fight and the decision arguably could have been given to Penn. I realize that GSP has gotten better since then but so has BJ. BJ has a good chance to win this. If you haven't seen the first fight watch it. BJ bloodied GSP all up!

Virgil Caine
09-30-2008, 04:30 PM
GSP is more mature and more developed as a fighter than he was the first time they fought. Fitch doesn't mean anyhting, he's not on penn's level but i think bj's and GSP's standup skills are about equal. if most of the fight is on their feet, GSP will win a clear decision, unless dana paid off the judges. the dangerous place for GSP will be on the ground, he can't make a mistake or penn will submit him

The main thing which impressed me in the Fitch fight was the explosiveness of GSP's punches. GSP landed some shots that seemed as though they would decapitate a lesser fighter, and I was left thinking "how the **** is Fitch still standing?"

Also, BJ has clearly improved as well and his stand up is very formidable in its own right so, again, this is simply an excellent match-up (and a 'pick-em' fight imo).

letsgobrady
09-30-2008, 04:54 PM
i thought b.j won the first fight.st pierre hands skills can't compare to b.j penns no one in the ufc can **** wit b.j with the hands

Dice
09-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Yawwwwwnnnn

que lo que tiguere you wanna yawn I got 10 stacks on Penn too, holla at me if you aint too tired