View Full Version : say it ain't true!!!

Palma
09-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Anderson Silva discusses possible retirement!!! ďIíll retire next year, I already gave my all. I donít need to prove anything for anyone and within one year Iíll put my gloves aside.Ē

75th
09-22-2008, 07:16 PM
He's just speaking to hear himself speak.

Nog along with himself opened up a gym in Miami middle of last year, he has been trying to get a green card since before then. Getting a green card is a extremely difficult process unless you marry into it. Having the backing of big players like Zuffa and the UFC would be a very big boost and help his case.

I say he's got a solid 9 fights left, easy. It's a matter of rather he'll be willing to move up to 205 and stay there as nobody outside of a rematch with Hendo could have a chance of beating him at 185.

YUHHHHHHH!
09-23-2008, 09:49 AM
Silva's really just speaking smart. He's 33 years old and he has whooped everybody's ass that there is to whoop. He is considered the Top P4P Fighter/tied for Top P4P with Fedor by many people. To be considered Top P4P in the World at ANY point in a person's career is an achievement that 99% of the others in the sport will never receive.

Anderson Silva has whooped everyone's ass. Why not hang the gloves up after a couple more big title fights and grab a Martini?