View Full Version : Whose the most obnoxious UFC fighter?

Derranged
09-21-2008, 12:36 PM
To be honest, alotta these MMA guys come off as a bunch a obnoxious pricks, more so than boxing. I really dont know many of these guys, but to me Matt Hughes seems like a real *******... Who you got?

Spare Moody
09-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Hughes is pretty arrogent. Baroni and Tito back in his t-shirt wearin days.

jakkups
09-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Anyone from Hammer House is an obnoxious dick. Tito was always a dick and got even worse after he lost the title mainly because he would talk a big game but could never deliver in the cage other than beating a shot Shamrock 3 times.

Stab Judah
09-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Hard to pick just one about half the cast of every ultimate fighter show has been full of pricks.

Derranged
09-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Hard to pick just one about half the cast of every ultimate fighter show has been full of pricks.

I should've posted it as Who are the obnoxious fighters...

Is that really Tyson on your sig?? Goddamn he got fat.

Clegg
09-21-2008, 05:03 PM
I don't watch much UFC, but when I do, Brock Lesnar seems like a complete cunt. Maybe there are others who are worse, but if you tap out in the first round of your first UFC event, you don't have all that much to be arrogant about.

I hope he is made to tap again in his next fight.

Derranged
09-21-2008, 05:12 PM
I also find the commentators annoying....

YUHHHHHHH!
09-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Over competitive cunt: Matt Hughes
Obnoxious cunt: Tito Ortiz/Ken Shamrock
Mentally Challenged cunt: Forrest Griffin

American_Ninja
09-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Matt Serra, and Joe Rogan. I'm sick of Rogans wannabe fighter ass.

Stab Judah
09-22-2008, 10:12 AM
I should've posted it as Who are the obnoxious fighters...

Is that really Tyson on your sig?? Goddamn he got fat.

Yes that's him.

I don't like..
Nate Diaz, Matthew Riddle,Ed Herman,Bobby Southworth, Sam Hoger ,Josh Koscheck.

I do like...
Ken Shamrock,Tank,Don Frye,Tito,Matt Hughes,BJ Penn... even though they can be at times.

number6
09-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Hughes, Serra, Ken Shamrock, Ricco Rodriguez, Karo Parisyan and maybe Brock too.

th4l3pr3ch4un
09-24-2008, 01:03 AM
I dont get what all the hate about serra is about... i think he does a very good job at representing mma and the ufc. When he was on the ultimate fighter competing, he always did a good job at making the people around him better. You could almost see his natural ability at being a trainer.
Same goes for when he coached in the season against matt hughes. Though him and matt really hated eachother, he again was a great coach, and was very dedicated to all his fighters.
I believe they won 5 in a row?

jakkups
09-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Serra's cool, he's got my respect just for having the balls to get in there and compete, but when he owned Marc Laimon on TUF4 my respect for him as a person was born. He said what I expect alot of fighters feel about the guys who just chat mess and think that they can do MMA but would never get in there and back up there words.

Dice
09-24-2008, 08:23 PM
The older Diaz brother is pretty bad, I hear he talks a lot of trash and got in Diego's face so badly before the fight that big John almost flung him back with his hand lol

StillUnknown
09-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Karo is up there as well