View Full Version : Sign this petition to help have Evan Tanner posthumously inducted into the UFC Hall o

Palma
09-15-2008, 02:34 AM
Sign this petition to help have Evan Tanner posthumously inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame

Chris Insinna

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/evantanner

yuqingeng2007
09-18-2008, 04:40 AM
Interviewing a volunteer for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games) Interviewer: First, would you like to explain why you are interested in this job? Interviewee: Well, I think it***8217;s very meaningful to participate in something as special as this; you know, to be able to welcome overseas friends and to make them feel at home, what a privilege! Interviewer: Nice, and what will you do when an overseas guest asks for help? Interviewee: That***8217;s easy. I***8217;ll just try my best to help them! If they ask for directions, I***8217;ll make sure they know where they are on the map and then point them in the right direction. If they need suggestions for entertainment, I***8217;ll show them around. If they are short of money, I***8217;ll***8230; give them money! Interviewer: Give them money? Are you sure? Why not give me some? Interviewee: Hehe ***8230; sorry, that***8217;s a mistake. I meant I***8217;ll try my best to help them. Interviewer: You***8217;ve got the right idea, and have a very good attitude indeed. And by the way, what will you do if you encounter some unfriendly guests that have some unreasonable requests? Interviewee: Well, in that case, I***8217;ll stay calm and politely explain the reason why I can***8217;t be of more assistance. Trust me. I***8217;ll be able to find the balance between being a good host to foreigners and maintaining the dignity, virtue and honor of our Chinese traditions. Interviewer: I understand it***8217;s quite a delicate balance. And I***8217;m very happy to see that you understand this too - you are hired! Interviewee: Really? Hoo-ray! Interviewer: Behave yourself! Interviewee: Oh, yes sir!Municipal water treatment (http://www.yuqing.cc/AboutYUQING.html)