View Full Version : Did Chuck release his bowels from the KO?

magik10
09-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Rumors been going around that he's pissed and ****ted himself from the KO. It's a natural reaction and can happen so it's not cause he's a ***** or anything. Just seeing if I can find some confirm.

ABOSWORTH
09-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Rumors been going around that he's pissed and ****ted himself from the KO. It's a natural reaction and can happen so it's not cause he's a ***** or anything. Just seeing if I can find some confirm.

IDK.? I haven't heard anything yet about that and even if it happened, I imagine they would be pretty hush hush about it.

At first from the thread title, I thought you were just being a prick and was going to flame you:lol1: but it is a possibility. I've never heard that before for any fighter now that you mention it.:thinking:

Brandish
09-09-2008, 12:00 AM

you're not the only one that heard that. but I haven't been able to get a confirm. they were around him for a good two minutes, but it would have looked cool if **** and piss had come flying out as he hit the canvas

Talon
09-09-2008, 02:17 AM
they say oscar did it against bhop. once i got hit so hard i farted

Left Hook Tua
09-09-2008, 02:34 AM
they say oscar did it against bhop. once i got hit so hard i farted

maybe he could've gotten up but stayed down because he didn't want people to know he ****ted himself? :D

Unknown Champ
09-09-2008, 02:42 AM
how can i send u a gift or donate to u??