View Full Version : Khan on PPV (petition)

kerrminator
08-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Amir Khan is nowhere near good enough to be on PPV yet Warren etc are trying to rob the boxing fans aain. I will not be paying for this rubbish (neither will anyone I've spoken to lol)

sign this petition and have your say.
Cheers guys :)

http://www.petitiononline.com/skyboxo/petition.html

Oriachim
08-21-2008, 08:18 AM
Sure, becuase your petition will make a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE!!!

Oriachim
08-21-2008, 08:19 AM
Just for the irony, I signed it anyway.

kerrminator
08-21-2008, 08:45 AM
Its not mine, but its got to be better than nothing lol

It might let SKY know that warren is gonna cost them a few customers.

Nicky_Hatton
08-21-2008, 11:29 AM
I like the sentiment, but know it won't do **** all. Still I won't be an arse bout it like one person here.

Putting Khan on ppv is the wrong direction not only for khan but for boxing.

Nacho_Analstain
08-21-2008, 11:31 AM
Won't make a difference whatsoever.

ophqui
08-21-2008, 02:42 PM
is this a petition to stop it being ppv?

i want it to be ppv and do **** numbers, like 0 or thereabouts. that'd taste sweet

`STEELHEAD
08-21-2008, 08:52 PM
whats really amazing is how warren payed off the wbo to get lackey khan ranked #7.
he's only fought one guy that was ranked even close to 100!
no one else ranks him even in top 80.
whats with that?
jeez... add the hoaky brit belt he holds and you
just got to laugh, SHEESH!!!

Decypher
08-21-2008, 10:02 PM
whats really amazing is how warren payed off the wbo to get lackey khan ranked #7.
he's only fought one guy that was ranked even close to 100!
no one else ranks him even in top 80.
whats with that?
jeez... add the hoaky brit belt he holds and you
just got to laugh, SHEESH!!!

WBO have him as the No. 2. And I believe he is top 10 with the WBC and IBF.

Lenny McLean
08-22-2008, 01:16 AM
Hahah, why sign a petition just viote for your wallets. I don't care about missing this bum fight and letting the mugs down at pub pay for it. Will be priceless when they see Mr 'Will be better than Naz and break his record' get knocked the **** out by an Area champion.

Sir Tom Jones
08-22-2008, 09:54 PM
i don't mind watching Kahn but i wouldnt pay 5 let alone 15 to watch him fight.

Cocky Cockney
08-22-2008, 11:09 PM
I like Khan but Im not paying to watch him KO bums.

KJB
08-23-2008, 05:22 AM
Hahah, why sign a petition just viote for your wallets. I don't care about missing this bum fight and letting the mugs down at pub pay for it. Will be priceless when they see Mr 'Will be better than Naz and break his record' get knocked the **** out by an Area champion.

Hey man Naz got beat up once and dropped it. He had a short career that ended with one loss. I say there is a great chance Amir Khan surpasses him.

Cocky Cockney
08-23-2008, 11:59 AM
Hey man Naz got beat up once and dropped it. He had a short career that ended with one loss. I say there is a great chance Amir Khan surpasses him.

I terms of natural talent...no.

Naz like Tyson was one of those fighters that peaked earlier in their careers. What Naseem Hamed could do to world champions at 21 and 22 is on a different level to what Amir Khan can do to any of the Lightweight champions.

BTW Im a big Amir fan I just think its bollox that we have to pay to watch him fight.

kerrminator
09-03-2008, 05:15 PM
I have yet to talk to a single person who is willing to pay for this lol

There will be plenty of free streams available come fight night so try not to fold fella's

S.W.F.C
09-03-2008, 06:46 PM
I aint paying for it either, robbing cunts.

Bizzle_LDN
09-04-2008, 10:43 PM
I have yet to talk to a single person who is willing to pay for this lol

There will be plenty of free streams available come fight night so try not to fold fella's

Khan really should leave Frank Warren, I would like to see him with a world class American Trainer such as Mayweather Sr as well, I wonder what Rubio could add to his game... Do you know where I can find a live stream on the internet?!

gym jones
09-05-2008, 07:40 AM
No one will pay to see this everyone I asked knew its not worth it.

Mushashi
09-05-2008, 10:58 AM
The best way for Warren/Sky to see sense would be if the punters boycott this bull****.