View Full Version : Bisping vs Leben

Sage84
08-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Ok i know its a little early but what does everyone think??

Personally i think Bisping is looking amazing at middleweight and should stop Leben. Hes aggressive, quick, and very very fit, i think he would be able to go 3 full rounds at a high pace if needed...

Leben, well hes Leben....aggressive, one punch KO power, pretty wild and therefore i think will leave himself open for the more technically skilled Bisping. Leben has a more than a punchers chance, hes a very good fighter but i think Bisping is just too much for most of the division at the mo (barring Silva and Franklin)...

vote and discuss

vinnie7731
08-12-2008, 09:22 PM
i think leben by ko.
im not a fan of bisping but if you ask me i dont think he's that great. at his middleweight fight against mc carthy i believe, he looked solid and very skilled, but for how many knees and punches mc carthy took before he went down, i just dont think bisping has ko power. i mean he's well rounded and getting better, but his punching power doesnt even compare to leben. i would like to see leben win by early ko

sunthunder
08-12-2008, 09:26 PM
I like Leben by ko. Bisping has the technically better striking, but Leben's chin and power will win it for him. And I don't think Bisping can win on the ground, Leben is a highly under-rated grappler.

KESSLER
08-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Lebens iron chin and toughness will win him the fight IMO. I'm going with my boy Leben by KO.

The Legacy
08-13-2008, 09:22 AM
I hate Leben and I love Bisping, so there is only one prediction I can make. Bisping to get the win, by decision.

Bisping will have the home crowd cheering him on and hopefully that will push him on.

YUHHHHHHH!
08-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Bisping by TKO

nodogoshi
08-14-2008, 03:33 AM
I give the edge to Bisping by KO, but I think this is really one of the better matchups of the year and I'll be pulling for Leben. I think Bisping is more solid, but Leben is tough and he's got granite in his fists so you never know.

Darkstar
08-14-2008, 07:34 AM
Leben by late KO.

BRAVE-HEART
08-14-2008, 10:49 AM
bisbing is going to win by KO with ease. Leiben is ****

Naps
08-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Bisping will totally dominate Leben. It won't even be close. Tko/Ko Bisping, and I'll entertain any bet which says differently.

nodogoshi
08-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Bisping will totally dominate Leben. It won't even be close. Tko/Ko Bisping, and I'll entertain any bet which says differently.

I agree, though in a fight anything could happen. I'm pulling for Leben, but it would be a decent sized upset if he pulls it off.

Blair_Wells#32
08-14-2008, 05:47 PM
i've got Leben winning by ko in the later rounds, he's really impressed me since he's moved 2 training in Hawaii, in his last few fights he took his time and picked his shots.
all Leben needs is that one big shot 2 put Bisping away, an i think he'll get it.