View Full Version : Haye vs Rahman...

Funky_Monk
07-27-2008, 11:47 AM
I hear Haye is trying to get a fight with Rahman or however its spelt.... why is my question??

Spiegelo
07-27-2008, 12:15 PM
I hear Haye is trying to get a fight with Rahman or however its spelt.... why is my question??
What do you mean why? I'd like to fight Rahman too. And also Max Kellerman!

Joe2608
07-27-2008, 03:08 PM
Because he's a top 10 Heavyweight and it looks good on his resume. Plus it's an easy fight.

kayjay
07-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Because he's a top 10 Heavyweight and it looks good on his resume. Plus it's an easy fight.

Rahman isn't top thirty at HW.

Haye should fight Toney if he wants an old guy to pick on.

Kivian
07-27-2008, 06:13 PM

Toney would smash him up.

Joe2608
07-27-2008, 06:32 PM

Rahman is ranked #8 by WBC and #4 by IBF. So he is in fact top 10 for their organizations.

dansapien
07-27-2008, 07:14 PM

complete nonsense.

TEDetc
07-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Klitschko should stop being a ***** and just fight Haye instead of telling the undisputed cruiserweight champion he has to make a name for himself in the heavyweight division.

!! Mr. Soprano
07-28-2008, 06:50 PM
Klitschko should stop being a ***** and just fight Haye instead of telling the undisputed cruiserweight champion he has to make a name for himself in the heavyweight division.

Who The F is David Haye?

Outside of England and aside from hardcore boxing followers, no one has even heard of the guy... I mean NO ONE!

He is only building his name and a bit of curiosity because he is calling Klitschko out.. so does everyone else. :kabong:

TEDetc
07-29-2008, 02:36 AM
Who is haye? The undisputed cruiserweight champion holding the WBO/WBA/WBC and RING magazine titles. Just because he's not well known outside of EUROPE that makes him a less credible opponent? BS, just b/c americans aren't familiar with him like alot of europeans are that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a shot at the title...he's a goddamn undisputed champion he deserves to fight anyone he so wishes why should he have to fight a bunch of bums at heavyweight to get a chance to fight a slightly better bum? Imo, I wish Vitali Klitschko never retired so there'd be a much better heavyweight champ who isn't scared to fight other champions. Vladamirs probably the most pathetic sight i've ever seen.

Yeah, he has power, height and is a good technical fighter but you ever seen what he does when he's being attacked? he folds up and freezes up like some sort of robot that's having a paradox problem. Sorry sir, I used to like vladamir till he took this style of being too scared to throw punches. Sorry sir but I just don't rate your fighter and Haye deserves alot more credit than people give him.

P.S I apologise for Hi-jacking the thread.

Blue Öyster
07-30-2008, 04:47 PM
haye is a coward and a bum!!! he should fight james toney, so we
can see a fat 40 year old middleweight brutaly expose haye!!

Jim_Davis
07-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Who The F is David Haye?

Outside of England and aside from hardcore boxing followers, no one has even heard of the guy... I mean NO ONE!

He is only building his name and a bit of curiosity because he is calling Klitschko out.. so does everyone else. :kabong:

LMAO

And who the f##k is Klitschko outside of Russia? Nobody knows who he is. Just some gay russian f.ag.

WAR HAYE!!!

Alonzo Harris
07-30-2008, 07:31 PM

because he is still A highly ranked heavyweight.

The Wire
07-30-2008, 08:42 PM
I don't think Rahman's a bad fight for a new heavyweight. He's a former world champion and genuinely one of the best heavyweights on the planet. Hopefully his next fight will be against a title holder.

Funky_Monk
08-09-2008, 03:58 AM
I realise where he is ranked it just seems odd that Haye talks about how bad the division is. That they are all bums and the first fight he takes is against someone who no one on this entire thread has suggested might even trouble him!!
Doesnt this bother anyone?

The Surgeon
08-09-2008, 06:22 AM
Coz Rahman is rated by the alphabet boys, is still a big name, is a former world champion with a KO win over LL and he looks like an easy KO win! :boxing:
Im pretty sure Haye punnishes this guy, infact id start him favourite over damn near all those big oafs! BUT with the very real chance any of them Knock him cold, much the way i view Wlad! Valuev is 1 guy id start favourite over David for sure tho.
But thank god for David Haye joining the HW's, every fight u put him in at that weight excites and in that division excitment is rare!!!

The Surgeon
08-09-2008, 06:24 AM
I realise where he is ranked it just seems odd that Haye talks about how bad the division is. That they are all bums and the first fight he takes is against someone who no one on this entire thread has suggested might even trouble him!!
Doesnt this bother anyone?

No. Its his debut (pretty much) Rahman aint bad - For a HW! Give the guy a break

Funky_Monk
08-09-2008, 06:39 AM
I ralise that but he is the one who has been shooting his mouth.
Time will tell i guess.

The Surgeon
08-09-2008, 06:47 AM
I ralise that but he is the one who has been shooting his mouth.
Time will tell i guess.

He does talk alot but its getting him headlines and he's on everybodys minds, he has created a buzz not only coz he is the CW champ movin up but coz of what he has been saying.

I like em alot but even if i didnt he is great news for the HW's at very least he will be an Exciteing Banger with speed and power Big Balls and a vunerable chin!

Funky_Monk
08-09-2008, 06:49 AM
Yeah, i will be watchign for sure. Its a bit like the Khan thing i guess.

The Surgeon
08-09-2008, 06:56 AM

Yeah i guess it is!

Joe2608
08-09-2008, 02:24 PM

It's kind of like that but Haye has cleared out and unified the Cruiserweight division, proving he can fight and beat world class competition.

Funky_Monk
08-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Well maybe I really like Enzo Mac but im not sure he is that great. Im not sure who else he could have fought at that weight. To have unified after was it 21 fights? Is impressive but a defense or two might have been nice. I couldnt tell you for sure but it seemed liek maybe he was gettign out quick for a reason, and i dont mean to just make it at heavy weight. Perhaps im worng but thats the feelign i had.

Mafcherano
08-11-2008, 09:22 PM

I doubt it. Have you seen fatboys fights recently?