View Full Version : Enough of Tyson vs Sapp.....A real fight between K-1 and boxing.....

Fallout
08-24-2003, 12:44 AM
There wouldn't be one

If the top K-1 guy wins (Probably Cro Cop and LeBanner) then you argue that there isn't really a top level boxer to face him. (There really isn't, Lewis is getting old and there isn't really another guy waiting to take over). If the boxing guy wins, well your average Joe Shmoe just says "So what? I knew that would happen"

Sapp vs Tyson would be very bad for K-1 if they really want to be taken seriously in the american market. They need someone that would win, or at least get peoples respect.

Bob Sapp might be cool to look at.....at first. Then you realize he has no skills what so ever and it makes anything other tha boxing seem amatuerish. Even MMA

That is why I hope Tyson vs Sapp NEVER happens

Zen
08-24-2003, 11:34 PM
Sapp will not fight Tyson under K1 or boxing rules, he knows that he will be absolutely destroyed. The only way they fight is under mma rules. I'd like to see them give Tyson a shot to get into the K1 Grand Prix. He may not win, but just putting him in against the best K1 fighters would probably garner mainstream media coverage, and there's a good chance he would lose. Tyson vs. Hoost, LeBanner etc..

purerockfury
08-25-2003, 01:17 AM
sapp will die in any rules if he fight tyson

Curly Howard
08-25-2003, 01:38 AM
Sapp should have challenged him to an MMA rules match so he would at least have some chance. Tyson will duck under one of Sapp's wild punches and KO him with an upper cut.

mmafanman
08-25-2003, 01:11 PM
I don't think Sapp is in any kind of position to dictate the terms of the fight. Tyson is the real draw here, while Sapp is just a giant freak of nature. In any event, the fight will be a K-1 match and Tyson will put Sapp to sleep. Easiest $20 million that man will ever make.

lightweight
08-25-2003, 01:15 PM
Sometimes, at night, I pray that Sapp has a heart attack so he no longer digraces this sport.

ronnie dobbs
08-25-2003, 01:58 PM
sapp is still a joke in my book. he is just big and strong and nothing else. he has no chin and gasses out quick. tyson would pop him once in the head like crocop did and it will be lights out for sapp and after tyson knocks him out he will rape him and eat his children. i would like to see nog fight lennox lewis.