View Full Version : Ever break or get a beer bottle broken on your head?

Zen
08-23-2003, 01:10 AM
It's one of those things I want to experience before I die.

Bzob
08-23-2003, 01:12 AM
no

Zen
08-23-2003, 01:14 AM
Well, if we ever meet, if I make you mad, instead of punching me, hit me on the head with a beer bottle please.

Bzob
08-23-2003, 01:14 AM
I have never even broke a bottle over someone elses head?!

I have only used my hands and my feet.

I have won and i have lost.....miserably

but i have have won and loss non the less

Zen
08-23-2003, 01:17 AM
I've never lost miserably, I had a tooth fall out a couple of days after the fact, that's the worst I've ever done. I haven't been in a street fight in years though, I miss it and am ready for one.

Curly Howard
08-23-2003, 01:18 AM
I hit a guy with a 40oz and it just went clunk. dude dropped and busted his head open but the bottle didn't break

Zen
08-23-2003, 01:21 AM
How hard did you hit him? I've hit my self on the head with beer bottles and they haven't broke, but it hurt. I imagine a full swing would K me TFO.

realkaps
08-23-2003, 01:23 AM
Ive been hit with a 40 bottle too, It didnt break, but the guys who hit me with it went ahead and jumped me anyway.....

KickYourHeadOff
08-23-2003, 01:24 AM
it was a ***** girl that was annoying so i hit the bottle in her face, she went mad:) and got a huge ****ing mark in her face, ****ing slut *****

Fury Dragon
08-23-2003, 01:28 AM
Only a Norwegian **** would do that to a girl.

KickYourHeadOff
08-23-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Fury Dragon
Only a Norwegian **** would do that to a girl.

yeah

Tom
08-23-2003, 04:57 AM
if you hit the guy with the bottom of the bottle, it doesnt break, need to hit em with the middle of the bottle and it will shatter.

and no, i have not or never got a bottle broken over my head

astroboy
08-23-2003, 08:57 PM
i got hit with a bottle on my shoulder

Mr. Beelzebub
08-23-2003, 09:46 PM
I got hit with a bottle once as I was walking away from a bar brawl. Didn't hurt much, I turned around and started fighting.

Downtown
08-23-2003, 10:16 PM
Same with me, I got hit from behind with a bottle and it didn't break but split my head open nice.

Seraph_17
08-24-2003, 12:14 AM
My friend was very drunk from a ton of vodka, he is a big 6ft bozer guy, and he swung a bottle of vodka at my head but luckly i ducked and took him down and choked him with his collar a little bit and got the bottle away from him.

Haru
08-24-2003, 08:24 PM
We used to get really smashed and break bottles over our own heads. I only did it once and that was enough for me. My buddy, on the other hand, perfected the sweet science and it became a ritual for him to break at least one bottle everytime we went drinking. He got really good at it (the dumb ****) and got everyone to put in some cash for him to smash 3 in a row over his noggin. He got 20 bucks and a pack of smokes for his efforts. No cuts at all! He then got ****y and decided to go for 12 bottles in a row! Everyone dug deep in their pockets and summoned up 87 bucks for this feat.

We went out to our old High School field to watch this mess unfold. (and yes I did try desperately to talk him out of it). Now remember, he did 3 already on this same night. But he had to do 12 more in a row to score the $87.

The first one went no problemo. 2 secs later he grabbed the next one and "CLUNK"--no breakage. He fell down on his ass like a toddler. He got back up, screamed, and SMASH!

Now everyone started the chant "Tubbs, Tubbs, Tubbs!" That was his nickname (he wasn't fat, I just started calling him that back in High School because I was winning the race for "ABS". We were both getting into bodybuilding at the time).
BLAMMO! Went the third one....now this time he was bleeding across his forhead and into his eyes.
He took a 2 minute break and threw back another beer.
Fourth one went fine. Fifth and sixth went off without a hitch. By this time everyone was yelling and laughing and the "Tubbs" chant started again.
He was lookin pretty woozy so I told him to ****ing stop already and take half the money. He stared at me through the bloody mess that was once his face, and demanded another bottle.
Number seven!! Lucky no. 7. He took a swing and "clunk!" No breakage. (Jesus this happened almost 5 yrs ago and I can still hear those ungodly, painful "clunks") He started to dance and hold his forhead with his free hand. Eceryone was laughing now. This enraged Tubbs. His eyes, now open wide and staring fiercely at the unscathed bottle of Budweiser, seemed to actually bug out of his bloodied head. He let out a fierce yell and ...... "clunk!"
The crowd winced, as did The Mighty Haru, as we watched Tubbs let out a roar and whack that beer bottle into his noodle over and over and over until he just flat out fell over. Defeated.
He was still awake! Now he started to bargain with everyone saying that the three bottles he did earlier should count too. No one gave in to his pleas of mercy.
He chugged back another Bud (in less than 4 seconds--another specialty of the Tubbster) and concentrated hard on this one. With blood still oozing slowly from the top of his forehead, he took one deep breath and "SMASH!".
Jesus Christ I just realized how long this is getting..... I'll sum it up quick. Tubbs ended up bashing 9 bottles in a row (with only approx. 30secs. to 1 minute rest in between each breakage)12 in total for the evening, and he ended up with a minor concussion and 15 stiches across his forehead.
And the new nick of Frankenstein for about a month or so untill the stiches were out. Tubbs never did see that $87.

So what's the moral of this story? Breaking beer bottles over your head is a lose-lose situation. Be happy you haven't done it, or had it done to you!!!

Tha Playa
08-25-2003, 11:37 AM
Over-rated. Had one broken over my head in a bar fight, didn't hurt at all, although the next day the lump on the back of my head was pretty sore.

Bluecifer
08-25-2003, 01:12 PM
I was involved in a riot at Port San Luis in Avila beach, beating the living ****ing **** out some ***** ass punks with my homies when someone hit me in the back of the head with a bottle. It broke but I barely felt it. Then my Bzob sized friend Antho ****ing LEVELED the guy who did it with the most vicious front kick to the face I've ever seen. I just kept fighting til the riot cops showed up. Then I started trying to get with alil hottie on my way back to the car when she asked what was on my neck, I reached back and I was SOAKED in blood!!! I guess that tequila and adrenaline is a pretty good anesthetic.

Tammy
08-25-2003, 03:18 PM
People around me drink from cans, so I never had the opportunity to have either experiences.

Whoremaster B
08-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Ive only smashed a table over my brothers back in a fight. I was loosing this one so the second he turned, BAM!!! that table hit home. It was a small table, but thats enough for a 14 year old. Down he went. I sat on him till his rage went away.

Moral of the story, breaking any hard substance of someone should do the trick.

Bzob
08-25-2003, 04:39 PM
I lied, I was hit one time with a bottle. I was getting hassled by a few dudes when I was younger and I ran away and after i had like 20 yards between us i turned to flip them off and they had thrown a Mad Dog 20/20 bottle at me. so when I stopped and turned It hit me in the head. It did not break and I did not bleed,but i did get a sweet gose egg for a few days

DragonZero
08-25-2003, 04:40 PM
that['s why your eyebrows look all swollen up

Bluecifer
08-25-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Tammy
People around me drink from cans, so I never had the opportunity to have either experiences.

Next time someone is drinking a beer can, hit it real hard when they go to have a drink!!! That might crack a tooth and will be funny for all!!!

Bluecifer
08-25-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Dragonzero
that['s why your eyebrows look all swollen up

That is the funniest thing you have ever posted lol!!!

Bzob
08-25-2003, 04:46 PM
they are not swollen, thats what eye brows are supposed to look like

DragonZero
08-25-2003, 04:47 PM
it looks like your forehead has an overhang or an awning