View Full Version : P4PKING_2008 V JayCoe

P4PKING_2008
07-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Who is better? The loser leaves the site.

Nacho_Analstain
07-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Whos Jaycoe and better at what?

P4PKING_2008
07-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Whos Jaycoe and better at what?

Just vote babes.

Nacho_Analstain
07-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Better at what though? Lol ... Im confused cause its in the training section.

P4PKING_2008
07-23-2008, 08:04 PM
Better at what though? Lol ... Im confused cause its in the training section.

Better poster.

Nacho_Analstain
07-23-2008, 08:06 PM
I voted Jay cause you posted a VS thread in the training section ... That's not good posting :lol1:

Neither of you would leave anyway so it doesn't really matter.

P4PKING_2008
07-23-2008, 08:07 PM
I voted Jay cause you posted a VS thread in the training section ... That's not good posting :lol1:

Neither of you would leave anyway so it doesn't really matter.

So did he. You cunt. Fix it.

JF91
07-23-2008, 08:07 PM
You both talk alot of bull**** but you're comments make me laugh more.

Edit-Why the **** is this in the Training forum...

JayCoe
07-23-2008, 08:21 PM

Woo man calm down haha, it's only a forum! Like I said i'm about 9/10 sure you'll win 'cus you'll message people and tell them to vote for you which is prob how you have 5 already but it's cool. Just need to sit back haha.

sukhenkoy
07-23-2008, 08:23 PM
The **** does it matter? P4P will never leave this forum. It's his ****ing life; he has more than 2000 posts in less than a year.

JayCoe is clearly the more respectable poster. I vote JayCoe to stay, but this poll is useless because it won't come to anything.

dfwtx
07-23-2008, 08:35 PM
The **** does it matter? P4P will never leave this forum. It's his ****ing life; he has more than 2000 posts in less than a year.

JayCoe is clearly the more respectable poster. I vote JayCoe to stay, but this poll is useless because it won't come to anything.

make that 5000, it's his passion

danny stash
07-23-2008, 08:46 PM
both kinda suck...You are immature but kind of funny.....sometimes

jay is here nor their

PunchDrunk
07-24-2008, 03:48 AM
Both should stay, but threads like this need to go...

KostyaTszyu44
07-24-2008, 05:34 AM
jaycoe is a prissy whining dickhead, p4pking is a bit sad how he posts so damn much but i like p4pking better

BennyST
07-24-2008, 06:01 AM

:lol1:

Man, you are such a f*cking two year old. You ask someone to vote, he does and you flip out. He did exactly what you asked him to do! :lol1:

Why the hell is this in the training section anyway? It makes it seem like you're asking who's a better fighter.

Here comes the Red K from P4P. :rofl:

P4PKING_2008
07-24-2008, 07:56 AM
:lol1:

Man, you are such a f*cking two year old. You ask someone to vote, he does and you flip out. He did exactly what you asked him to do! :lol1:

Why the hell is this in the training section anyway? It makes it seem like you're asking who's a better fighter.

Here comes the Red K from P4P. :rofl:

I am just messing about with him. Hes my mate lol.

T-97
07-24-2008, 08:21 AM
I vote for P4P.

Sage84
07-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Who is better? The loser leaves the site.

I voted for Jay, granted i dont really know who he is, but i do know i dont really like you!! :wave:

:boxing:

KESSLER
07-24-2008, 08:44 AM
P4P should just go to a different site and pretend to be black.

Hearnsz
07-24-2008, 08:58 AM
What a surprise! P4PKING_2008 is winning because all the coalition tools who have never seen a post from JayCoe (because they never enter Training & Nutrition) are voting for P4PKING_2008.

JayCoe
07-24-2008, 09:19 AM
What a surprise! P4PKING_2008 is winning because all the coalition tools who have never seen a post from JayCoe (because they never enter Training & Nutrition) are voting for P4PKING_2008.

Haha don't worry about it man, I said when I offered him this deal that i'm 9/10 sure i'll lose, i'm just doing it for that 1/10 chance to get rid of him. I look at it this way, the guy has had over 2000 posts or something, spends his life on here, has has been here alot longer than myself and actually has friends on the website which he's getting to vote and he's only willing 12-10...That should at the atleast humble him.

T-97
07-24-2008, 09:24 AM

Funny, actually. Because yes i do enter here, and yes i have seen posts from JayCoe. I voted for P4P because he posts more and in more places.

Is that ok with you? :nonono:

danny stash
07-24-2008, 10:27 AM
P4P should just go to a different site and pretend to be black.
Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JF91
07-24-2008, 10:43 AM
Lol, hella close.

P4PKING_2008
07-24-2008, 11:31 AM
This should have been posted elsewhere.

JayCoe
07-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Ah P4P we both know you're going to win so don't fuss it. What I wanted to show you was that the way you're acting means people don't get along with what you have to say. Now you seem to care alot about boxing right? You spend alot of time on here which some people can say is sad but nobody can deny means interest and love of the sport, so why have you got to be so rude to people? You should just chill out abit and talk about boxing, calling people *****s and writing random posts about them being a dick is just pointless, it's got **** all to do with boxing and it's not intimidating anybody so you're getting nowhere but to the point where in a poll where you're winning something like 17-13 you can safely say alot of the people who voted for you did so because they know you, see you post or talk to you whilst I can safely say nobody who's voted for me has done that because I haven't been here long or know anybody. You've got your votes from people you know, i've got mine either because I just post about boxing or because they don't like you and probably don't even know me. I just post about boxing. It doesn't mean you're a knob, it means you're acting like one though so just chill it though.

Hearnsz
07-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Funny, actually. Because yes i do enter here, and yes i have seen posts from JayCoe. I voted for P4P because he posts more and in more places.

Learn to read mate:
All the coalition tools WHO DONT KNOW JayCoe.
You're one of the few coalition members that does know JayCoe. But you're probably still voting for P4PKING_2008 because I heard what's the rule in your little e-gang. You support eachother with green K and all that other e-**** you only care about if BoxingScene is your life.

Edit: it's also simply stupid to vote JayCoe should leave the site instead of P4PKING just because P4PKING posts alot more. That you would even call that reasoning.

P4PKING_2008
07-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Ah P4P we both know you're going to win so don't fuss it. What I wanted to show you was that the way you're acting means people don't get along with what you have to say. Now you seem to care alot about boxing right? You spend alot of time on here which some people can say is sad but nobody can deny means interest and love of the sport, so why have you got to be so rude to people? You should just chill out abit and talk about boxing, calling people *****s and writing random posts about them being a dick is just pointless, it's got **** all to do with boxing and it's not intimidating anybody so you're getting nowhere but to the point where in a poll where you're winning something like 17-13 you can safely say alot of the people who voted for you did so because they know you, see you post or talk to you whilst I can safely say nobody who's voted for me has done that because I haven't been here long or know anybody. You've got your votes from people you know, i've got mine either because I just post about boxing or because they don't like you and probably don't even know me. I just post about boxing. It doesn't mean you're a knob, it means you're acting like one though so just chill it though.

I honestly havn't told anyone to vote for me. Otherwise I would have put this in the lounge so I would get loads more votes.

Nacho_Analstain
07-24-2008, 12:06 PM
JayCoe shouldn't leave the site, He seems like a good poster.

I get along with P4P but he posts a lot of **** and i don't want him gone either, Scrap the whole idea and just leave each other alone.

T-97
07-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Learn to read mate:
All the coalition tools WHO DONT KNOW JayCoe.
You're one of the few coalition members that does know JayCoe. But you're probably still voting for P4PKING_2008 because I heard what's the rule in your little e-gang. You support eachother with green K and all that other e-**** you only care about if BoxingScene is your life.

Edit: it's also simply stupid to vote JayCoe should leave the site instead of P4PKING just because P4PKING posts alot more. That you would even call that reasoning.

No, I voted for the guy who contributes to the site. You don't know a think about me, The Coalition or my motives,

Don't try understand me. You won't.

/rant.

T-97
07-24-2008, 03:55 PM
JayCoe shouldn't leave the site, He seems like a good poster.

I get along with P4P but he posts a lot of **** and i don't want him gone either, Scrap the whole idea and just leave each other alone.

I agree. :Chuck:

Stormin' Norman
07-24-2008, 04:16 PM
you guys live near each other? i'll ref/film it. or even box another one of you hws if any of you are around the southeast reigon of the u.s. I got plenty of cash. ill travel. I got like 8 G's in the bank (i know , that wont even ****in cover closing costs on a home) but all I do is work and save. its bout time I become a promoter and maybe bust up one of you mma chumps in the process. (Boxing rules of course, muah hahahaha)

just kidding, but I think both of you guys just should say **** it and leave it alone.I mean, nobody's gonna give a **** about this thread in a year. **** a year, try a month. Nobodys gonna give a ****. now look how much time either of you have spent on it. alot of time. over an hr each probably. it's illogical to waste that much time of your prime on something this redundant that nobody gonna give a **** about in a month.

HIT THE BRICKS.

and do some ****in roadwork goddamnit.

get your name in the paper, get some trophies to show your grandkids if you end up havin em, anything, work towards something, some kind of goal, other than flaming ppl on a boxing forum. we're a cult sport as it is. we need to work together and with each other and squash the differences, work together and just be constructive...he said your moms cunt smelled like carpet cleaner, big deal. **** it, forgetaboutit.

Hearnsz
07-24-2008, 04:59 PM
No, I voted for the guy who contributes to the site. You don't know a think about me, The Coalition or my motives,

Don't try understand me. You won't.

/rant.

Perhaps you should try to explain yourself better then.

JayCoe
07-24-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm going to post this here because I can't be bothered to open a new thread for this and this thread is so random I might aswell add this to it.

JayCoe
07-24-2008, 06:51 PM
And we've got just less than an hour...OO:45 is when it ends.

D.I.E.S.E.L
07-24-2008, 07:21 PM

JayCoe
07-24-2008, 07:38 PM
10 mins, and it's pretty close.

T-97
07-24-2008, 07:39 PM
10 mins, and it's pretty close.

Yes it is, Closer than i thought.

It is gay you have to leave. You are a good poster JayCoe.

P4PKING_2008
07-24-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't know why azza, danny, tuggers and diesel voted for ya I'm cool wid dem.

P4PKING_2008
07-24-2008, 07:46 PM
WINNER!!! Let this be a lesson to all you haters on there no one, I mean no one ****s with P4PKING_2008.

:wave: JayCoe

JayCoe
07-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Ah man you won, don't worry about it. I'm taking this as a moral victory man, I win by knock out in that division because you've been here so long, you write so many posts, so many people know you and you even have friends on here...I have none of that yet it ends at 20:18. Man you must be embarrassed. I am pretty damn suprised that I got 18, i'm pretty chuffed with that.

But it's cool, the people did vote to keep you so i'll be off. I'll swing by to read some posts, keep up to date etc. but there wont be a peep from me, I stick to my deals. Take care all!

P4PKING_2008
07-24-2008, 07:52 PM
Ah man you won, don't worry about it. I'm taking this as a moral victory man, I win by knock out in that division because you've been here so long, you write so many posts, so many people know you and you even have friends on here...I have none of that yet it ends at 20:18. Man you must be embarrassed. I am pretty damn suprised that I got 18, i'm pretty chuffed with that.

But it's cool, the people did vote to keep you so i'll be off. I'll swing by to read some posts, keep up to date etc. but there wont be a peep from me, I stick to my deals. Take care all!

Nah bro. Just take a month off. Then come back as good as old. No hard feelings. I thought it would have been a walkover.

JF91
07-24-2008, 07:55 PM

Leaving would be the "Bigger" thing to do. But it's a forum, who cares. End of the day P4P would have some ****in' dodgy excuse for staying and not accept the defeat if you'd have won so just stay. **** taking a month off coz of some ***** argument, wish I'd have voted the other way see'ing how genuine you are..

Fidayin
07-25-2008, 03:26 AM
I voted for JayCoe now it's a draw so you can both stay, just close this thread and lets end this madness

BennyST
07-25-2008, 11:33 AM
No, I voted for the guy who contributes to the site.

'Contributes'? :lol1:

P4P contributes?

:rofl:

:haha:

JayCoe
07-25-2008, 12:09 PM
P4p Is Found To Have Cheated Using Alternative Accounts, One Of Which Being "team_mayweather". P4p_2008 Loses 18:16 / D.q

P4PKING_2008
07-25-2008, 01:23 PM
P4p Is Found To Have Cheated Using Alternative Accounts, One Of Which Being "team_mayweather". P4p_2008 Loses 18:16 / D.q

Hmmmm. It was 18:16. One alt. So I still win 17:16. If your not a man of your word your **** to me.

JayCoe
07-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Says the guy who agrees to the no alts and then says he hasn't used any alts and then when he gets proven to be a liar he then says "i only used 1 alt" and expects us to believe that...Man, I don't care that much, it's a forum . I'm just staggered at how serious you take this crap to sign on to 4 other accounts and vote for yourself...I'm not going to sit here and ***** rant with you about this, it's a nothing topic. The poll was fun, quite exciting to see the votes come in but man i'm not going to be a 12 year old girl and say "you cheated!" and then you go "no I won!" anymore than this post. Man this argument is over. I'm still cool to leave and not post, I just wanted to throw my pennies in about this and wanted everyone to know that you cheated which to me is funny.

A line from Aint Mad At Cha sums my feelings up perfectly;

"I aint mad at cha, you're just trying hard to maintain so go ahead, i'm just laughin' at cha."

Take care!

Actus Reus 21
07-25-2008, 10:26 PM
when does this end? I am asking when do we get to decide who won?

Actus Reus 21
07-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Hmmmm. It was 18:16. One alt. So I still win 17:16. If your not a man of your word your **** to me.you are not a man of your word either you lying **** smoker!

Hearnsz
07-26-2008, 06:00 AM
d0gg85 = 3posts, none in T&N
DanielTurcotte3 = Coalition, doesn't post in T&N
Flawless = doesn't post in T&N
Horus = Coalition, doesn't post in T&N
hungryherbert = Coalition, doesn't post in T&N
LedermanRokx = alt of someone, doesn't post in T&N
P4PKING_2008 = vote disqualified for voting with alt
TCN SOULJAH = Coalition, doesn't post in T&N
Team Mayweather = P4PKING_2008's alt
the_godslayer = doesn't post in T&N
Two Clips = Coalition, doesn't post in T&N
V. WEBB JR. = Coalition, doesn't post in T&N
wladimer sucks = doesn't post in T&N

I'm not sure if !Philty Rich is a P4P alt or not so I'll make his vote count.
With "doesn't vote in T&N" I'm saying that they haven't posted here for a long time, which means they haven't seen JayCoe's post.
That leaves P4PKING_2008 with 11 votes.

Clegg = doesn't post in T&N
KESSLER = doesn't post in T&N
lolaus = 0 posts
mandy may = doesn't post in T&N

That leaves JayCoe with 21 votes.
As you can see there are 4 people who don't post in T&N that still vote for JayCoe. They are actually voting AGAINST P4PKING_2008 because they must not like him as a poster in other subforums. So that would leave P4PKING_2008 with only 7 votes.

But since it doesn't matter we'll just call it 21-11. And there was no single point where P4PKING_2008 was ahead in points. Plus P4PKING_2008 disobeyed the rules. If you ask me it's very clear who has to leave.

Edit: Update: JayCoe (26) vs P4PKING_2008 (12)

Stormin' Norman
07-26-2008, 10:02 AM
p4p, I picked Jaycoe...

Jaycoe provides more insight onto topics...like the Liver Punch thread, your post to set it up was something stupid like 'left hook to head then downstairs' son, that isn't called setting up...

i personally think youre a little 16-17 yr old black kid (I can tell you are black from how you talk) from new york, gotta be from NYC to be that much of a judah hugger, but whatever...to each their own.

mr tricky
07-26-2008, 06:18 PM
peeps will vote jay cole coz u made the thread

P4PKING_2008
07-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Quit replying to the ****in' thread. Its done. Hes gone. He made a thread exactly the same at the same time.