View Full Version : Boxer fracture question.broken 5th bellow knuckle

marcink99
07-21-2008, 08:17 PM
Boxer fracture question.broken 5th bellow knuckle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after 3 weeks oh having this injury i realized that i have this lump at the broken spot. And that possibly my knucle depressed a litle bit (or it looks diffreant since its close to the lump) after reading this it made me wonder if my knucle is depressed will the bone streight itself up?

A bony lump may appear at the fracture site as the bone heals and is known as "fracture callus". This is a normal part of the healing process and usually gets smaller over 612 months.

Little finger droop it often takes 6-8 weeks for the little finger to fully straighten.

P4PKING_2008
07-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Boxer fracture question.broken 5th bellow knuckle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after 3 weeks oh having this injury i realized that i have this lump at the broken spot. And that possibly my knucle depressed a litle bit (or it looks diffreant since its close to the lump) after reading this it made me wonder if my knucle is depressed will the bone streight itself up?

A bony lump may appear at the fracture site as the bone heals and is known as "fracture callus". This is a normal part of the healing process and usually gets smaller over 612 months.

Little finger droop it often takes 6-8 weeks for the little finger to fully straighten.

Ok and...........................................

danny stash
07-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Ok and...........................................
be nice now...be nice

As far as the bone fixing itself I am not qualified, someone on here will know though I am sure, just be patient!

mr tricky
07-22-2008, 10:53 AM
i got the same injury (boxers fracture) after having a fight at school,

i had it bandaged for a few weeks, 2 years on and it hasnt affected me and im boxing now