View Full Version : Best fighters p4p?

Rock Dog
08-21-2003, 12:06 AM
I lovethis topic and milk it for all its worth :)
here's my list:

Bustamante
Hughes
liddel
Henderson
Pequino (sp?) Nogueira
used to be Gomi (i knew he wasn't tested enough) now i dunno who...

realkaps
08-21-2003, 12:09 AM
Bustamante

Zen
08-21-2003, 12:41 AM
CroCop
Busta
Hughes
Tito
Silva

realkaps
08-21-2003, 01:36 AM
I no longer value your opinion......

Zen
08-21-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by kaps
I no longer value your opinion......

I don't value any opinions, even my own.

Curly Howard
08-21-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Zen420
I don't value any opinions, even my own.

That's funny when you think that we come on forums to express our opinions

Zen
08-21-2003, 02:57 AM
Opinions hold no weight in my eyes, truth is everything. And the truth is it's impossible to prove the validity of any P4P rankings in any sport. There are just too many unmeasurable variables that enter into the equation.

I believe that at the moment, Mirko is on a roll, he will beat Fedor, he's easily the best mma striker, his sprawl is good/borderline great and he hasn't had to show his ground skills cause noone has been able to take him down. As with most things, only time will reveal the truth, and we all know, sooner or later everyone loses. Except God/Rickson.

DragonZero
08-21-2003, 03:48 AM
Opinions hold no weight in my eyes, truth is everything. And the truth is it's impossible to prove the validity of any P4P rankings in any sport. There are just too many unmeasurable variables that enter into the equation.

I believe that at the moment, Mirko is on a roll, he will beat Fedor, he's easily the best mma striker, his sprawl is good/borderline great and he hasn't had to show his ground skills cause noone has been able to take him down. As with most things, only time will reveal the truth, and we all know, sooner or later everyone loses. Except God/Rickson.

good post i agree

mmafanman
08-21-2003, 01:40 PM
Busta, Hughes, Penn, Fedor, Pequeno, Jackson

TKO-ShootFight
08-22-2003, 10:36 AM
Hughes,Fedor,Bustamante,CroCop

Aaron Bizarre
08-22-2003, 11:07 AM
Hughes,Fedor,Busta, Noguiera

Bzob
08-22-2003, 11:09 AM
Rampage
Ortiz
Pulver
Hughes
Arona

Bzob
08-22-2003, 11:10 AM
I forgot crocop and Labanner

Rock Dog
08-22-2003, 04:51 PM

Your first point is very good.

second is well thought out, but I beg to differ. CroCop has yet to fight Fedor and yet to fight Coleman. I truly believe he's been lucky. Herring looked off, Igor could've gone right in and got an ankle lock, and Fujita's first fight was one lucky hit. CroCop's good but I don'tbuy into him like others do. Busta on the other hand has proven himself against the best and against much larger competition. What he did to Liddel, his fight w/ Rampage, his fight w/ Erikson. Do you really think CroCop could handle Erikson like Busta did?

Aaron Bizarre
08-22-2003, 05:02 PM
Do you really think CroCop could handle Erikson like Busta did?

you mean fight a half an hour to a draw? Cro Cop would KO Erickson. not to discredit Busta, if he had Erickson's weight we would have made the big cat hold his pocket.