View Full Version : I'm Sorry

The Ensanity
08-19-2003, 12:51 PM
but I think I'm a CroCop fan...I really didnt want to be...But he is dope....

Im a fan...if he win or lose, i am with him

realkaps
08-19-2003, 12:54 PM
Still not sold on him yet. Want to see him against a good grappler in his weight class before I make up my mind.....

The Ensanity
08-19-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by kaps
Still not sold on him yet. Want to see him against a good grappler in his weight class before I make up my mind..... Thats what I wanted to do...but I failed

Crystalline Dream
08-19-2003, 01:02 PM
I told you who he reminds me of

The Ensanity
08-19-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Crystalline Dream
I told you who he reminds me of I forgot….but it has to be a guy with a “lion Heart” and is a good “Kickboxer” on a “quest”. A guy that was a “Street Fighter” and is a “Legionnaire” and thinks cokecain is a “Bloodsport”.

lightweight
08-19-2003, 01:21 PM
That's how I feel right now. I don't like it when I start to like a fighter when he becomes popular, but dammit, he's fun to watch.

I'm slowly becoming a fan.

Crystalline Dream
08-19-2003, 01:22 PM
he reminds me of vandamme because he's a showoff.

hahahahah, good post ensanity

Bluecifer
08-19-2003, 02:01 PM
Great kickboxer, I do think that a Fedor or Coleman will be able to keep him on his back for a GnP Victory. I'm a little afraid for Nog against Cro-cop though. Bad match-up for Nog. I'm still going with Mino, but he'll take a lot of punishment win or lose.

Curly Howard
08-20-2003, 01:58 AM
I always liked Mirko so I guess I'll drive the band wagon. I love
K-1 so it was only natural. I would be the same if Hoost or Lebanner went to MMA.

DragonZero
08-20-2003, 04:41 AM
i agree i like crocop too can't help but like a guy that fights like he does he leaves it all out there and in my opinion he didn't lose that fight to silva he was punishing silva with those kicks.but we shall see just how good he really is when he fights fedor that will be a challange