View Full Version : steve bunce's boxing hour

fatmash
07-17-2008, 02:26 PM
wot do you lot think of it , and him steve bunce in gentral for me he is the best colour comantater in the bissness he has me in stiches !!!! anyone who has never seen it your realy realy missin out its best boxing show out !!

beecherhq
07-17-2008, 02:55 PM
I like the boxing hour, they fit quite alot into an hour and i'm suprised they do previews and interviews with people who are gona be on skys friday fight night. He's not afraid to tell it how it is, but it's very very hard to like him - the voice gets me and his blockhead and that hair hes holding onto.

Shambleton
07-17-2008, 02:58 PM
I don't get sultana sports.

moofo
07-17-2008, 04:28 PM
I couldn't imagine anything worse than listening to that dribbling fool for an hour.
The guy talks utter horse**** and his predictions are outrageous at times.

The Surgeon
07-17-2008, 05:08 PM
I LIKe Buncey but havent caught his boxing hour yet

fatmash
07-17-2008, 05:20 PM
i think you either love or hate steve once you get past the ****ny wide boy persona hes so funny its unbeliveible on todays show was was talkin about the james tony and rackman fight he said rackman got into the ring 5 pounds lighter than he should of ...................... he forgot to bring his heart with him :) and he was also callin all american heavy weights cowards and disgraces doin vladamer klitschko impresstions and talkin about how amire karn will never fight jhone murry how he gets away with some of the stuff he comes out with, i dont know

The Legacy
07-17-2008, 06:30 PM
I respect Bunce because he's a straight talking guy. He's also respected by the fighters/promoters and he seems to get on well with all of them.

Personally I think this show is superb. I didn't see it today but last week they managed to fit in four or five topics and interviews with Hatton, Froch, Lou DiBella and a few others as well. Lots of stuff gets covered and it's a good source for boxing news. I also notice a lot of headlines and articles that get printed in the papers come from this show.

CraigM
07-18-2008, 05:21 AM
I've never been in when it's on, might stick it on the virgin+

the_godslayer
07-18-2008, 05:55 AM
I've never been in when it's on, might stick it on the virgin+

me too but only for the fact that you guys on here say its so informative, Bunce is funny granted but i cant bloody stand hm!!!!

msagrain
07-18-2008, 06:02 AM
I know more about boxing than him! He is an idiot.

Sir_Joe
07-18-2008, 07:08 AM
I like how he always gets the rematches wrong "Look this is the second Taylor - Pavlik fight" *Taylor get KOed* "Oh sorry it's the first". He did it with Pacquiao - Marquez and countless other fights too.

P4PKING_2008
07-18-2008, 08:19 AM
I just downloaded it. Will tell ya'll my thoughts in a bit.

chrismart83
07-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Anyone know any links were i can download the show, Cheers.

P4PKING_2008
07-18-2008, 12:56 PM

Not for you scouse scum. I just saw it. Bunce is a funny ****er. Good show. He knows Khan won't fight any good fighters too lol. Thought he was hypeing up Haye way too much though. Over 9 countries are talking about his comments after the Vlad fight lol.

Nicky_Hatton
07-18-2008, 01:11 PM
He seems like a grade a ****, albiet good entertainment.

fatmash
07-18-2008, 01:46 PM

hiya mate the only place i can find is 'world boxing video archive' there picky on who joins though mate and you have to keep your ratio up or they ban your ass its the best site on the net for anything boxing though , its the dogs bollocks

chrismart83
07-18-2008, 02:08 PM
hiya mate the only place i can find is 'world boxing video archive' there picky on who joins though mate and you have to keep your ratio up or they ban your ass its the best site on the net for anything boxing though , its the dogs bollocks

Nice one. I think i had an account on there awhile back, il check if its still active.
Cheers mate.

chrismart83
07-18-2008, 02:14 PM
[Not for you scouse scum. I just saw it. Bunce is a funny ****er. Good show. He knows Khan won't fight any good fighters too lol. Thought he was hypeing up Haye way too much though. Over 9 countries are talking about his comments after the Vlad fight lol.

Yep, cheers for that.

S.G.
07-18-2008, 02:22 PM
he talks some absolute bull****, but he has me rolling with some of the **** he comes out with...

Rafael Benitez
07-18-2008, 09:59 PM
I couldn't imagine anything worse than listening to that dribbling fool for an hour.
The guy talks utter horse**** and his predictions are outrageous at times.

Sot on. The guy knows **** all about boxing but I suppose he is an annoying squeaky ****ent which makes him into a colourful presenter. Claude Abrams is the only Brit who does not bull**** the fans.

chrismart83
07-18-2008, 10:13 PM
He is a gob****e, but havent seen the show so wouldnt mind giving it a watch.

Is it on every week.

fatmash
07-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Sot on. The guy knows **** all about boxing but I suppose he is an annoying squeaky ****ent which makes him into a colourful presenter. Claude Abrams is the only Brit who does not bull**** the fans.

LOL better watch it mate big stevey reads these fourms him and a few of his ****ney heavys might hunt ya down and sort you out no one gets away with dissin the bunceanator

fatmash
07-18-2008, 11:15 PM

He is a gob****e, but havent seen the show so wouldnt mind giving it a watch.

Is it on every week.

yeah mate every thursday live satanta sports news 1 pm and buncey has went prime time now aswell thursday 7 am satanta sports 1 repeated on fridays to not sure the times like

Rafael Benitez
07-19-2008, 12:13 AM
LOL better watch it mate big stevey reads these fourms him and a few of his ****ney heavys might hunt ya down and sort you out no one gets away with dissin the bunceanator
You watched Lock Stock a few too many times. In real life the Scouse would KO the fat sqeaky annoying ****ney ***get. Kevin Mitchell is a ponce too. Funny how a ****ney slang wor describes half their population.

fatmash
07-19-2008, 12:27 AM
You watched Lock Stock a few too many times. In real life the Scouse would KO the fat sqeaky annoying ****ney ***get. Kevin Mitchell is a ponce too. Funny how a ****ney slang wor describes half their population.

haha you nutter , he grinds on me that kevin mitchell like i have to say, hes a proper thick cunt , god help him after he has a few hard fights he dont have to many brain cells to start with, cant afford to lose any :)

Rafael Benitez
07-19-2008, 01:03 AM
haha you nutter , he grinds on me that kevin mitchell like i have to say, hes a proper thick cunt , god help him after he has a few hard fights he dont have to many brain cells to start with, cant afford to lose any :)ROFL. :boxing::crucified

Savino
07-19-2008, 07:05 AM
It was the first time I watched it on thursday night and enjoyed it. His Wlad impression had me in stitches and so did the rahman one too. I like Bunce and he talks alot of sense imo.

chrismart83
07-19-2008, 08:09 AM
yeah mate every thursday live satanta sports news 1 pm and buncey has went prime time now aswell thursday 7 am satanta sports 1 repeated on fridays to not sure the times like

Cheers mate .

LDJB81
07-19-2008, 09:05 AM
I watched it yesterday, yeah he can be annoying but its still a good show. where else in the uk can you watch a one hour totally devoted boxing? good interviews aswell.

S.G.
07-19-2008, 11:00 AM
i haven't watched it before, is it mainly focused on British boxing or is it good for international boxing too?

Savino
07-19-2008, 11:50 AM
i haven't watched it before, is it mainly focused on British boxing or is it good for international boxing too?

both mate.

John Rawling
07-20-2008, 05:42 AM
Steve Bunce has got to be the biggest plonker i have ever met, hes got an outstanidngly big nose and a lot of educated people within the compounds of the boxing industry want him killed

The Wire
07-30-2008, 08:55 PM
Steve Bunce is a strange man. How he has done so well I'll never know.

cotto16
08-05-2008, 10:22 AM
i like it!

BRAVE-HEART
08-05-2008, 10:27 AM
steve bunce is a cunt.. even his co presenters are like " what the **** are you on about you fat balding cunt " ...

he bigs up every british boxer . Did you see when hopkins started giving him ****, he didnt open his mouth just rolled over like a little girl

BETTY SWOLLOCKS
08-06-2008, 01:41 PM
steve bunce is a cunt.. even his co presenters are like " what the **** are you on about you fat balding cunt " ...

he bigs up every british boxer . Did you see when hopkins started giving him ****, he didnt open his mouth just rolled over like a little girl

To be fair though. Wouldnt you aswell?

I know if a a HOF worthy boxer got angry at me i'd be trying my best to calm the situation!

TommyGunn.
08-06-2008, 06:18 PM
**** that, HOF or not he'd go down from a hard kick in the nuts. He went down for 5 from a slap. LOL!

Hitman932
08-07-2008, 03:07 AM
bunce is one of my myspace buddies

Tuggers1986
08-07-2008, 06:59 AM

Haha!! The fact this is true shows he (Bunce) has no idea what he's talking about.

TommyGunn.
08-07-2008, 07:16 AM
I dont see the show listed today, its usualy listed for 1pm on a thursday. Anyone know whats going on with it?

-----------
08-07-2008, 09:11 AM
I dont see the show listed today, its usualy listed for 1pm on a thursday. Anyone know whats going on with it?

It's not on tiil August 28th.

Was it u he mentioned on his show aswell, he mentioned a Tommy Gunn when he read out the emails

TommyGunn.
08-07-2008, 01:05 PM
It's not on tiil August 28th.

Was it u he mentioned on his show aswell, he mentioned a Tommy Gunn when he read out the emails

Yeah mate, tried to get a shoutout for my site with the username but he just read out the email. LOL!

-----------
08-08-2008, 08:04 AM
Yeah mate, tried to get a shoutout for my site with the username but he just read out the email. LOL!

haha, Thought I had heard of a Tommy Gunn on here

Mafcherano
08-09-2008, 01:58 AM

Spot on. The guy talks absolute ****. Even Hatton fans know more than him!

Gojira
08-17-2008, 11:12 AM

what did he say?

`STEELHEAD
08-17-2008, 05:09 PM
i'm a yank.
i like the guy!
he has an accent i can understand!
appreciate the way he talks out his ass.
hope he lays into amir khans hype!...sheesh!
i'd like to see him and james toney tangle!

Gojira
08-18-2008, 12:52 PM
steve bunce takes a 12 round unanimous decision unless toney headbutts him.

Mr. Philadel
08-18-2008, 01:30 PM
wot do you lot think of it , and him steve bunce in gentral for me he is the best colour comantater in the bissness he has me in stiches !!!! anyone who has never seen it your realy realy missin out its best boxing show out !!
I agree.....I mentioned this long too long ago to a couple of my homies, Steve Bunce is the best! the guy is passionate about the sport and I love that!

BRAVE-HEART
08-19-2008, 07:36 AM
I agree.....I mentioned this long too long ago to a couple of my homies, Steve Bunce is the best! the guy is passionate about the sport and I love that!

..........................you fail