View Full Version : Calzaghe does not use weights!(p4pking dedicated thread)

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 12:17 AM
I have been going about a year now and had 5 fights won 4 lost 1. Weight lifting is good for boxing anyway. That is why ALL pros use weights.

* Unlike a number of other boxers, Joe Calzaghe does NOT use weights as part of his training. His reasons for this are as follows:

***8220;I don***8217;t use weights because, for me, boxing***8217;s about speed not building muscle***8221;
heres the article
http://www.calzaghe-fight-news.com/Calzaghe-training.html

Bet on it. If you can't prove it your off cunt.

if you dont know what the bet was about I will tell you. this ***(p4pking) said that all pros use weights and agreed to bet on it him retiring from the forum. I clearly proved that not all pros use weights.

d_lyrik803
07-17-2008, 01:27 AM
:popcorn: this should be good

rj_ct
07-17-2008, 01:30 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/brokendata/52avgbt.gif

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 01:32 AM
:popcorn: this should be goodI know he knows this thread is up and he just lost the bet so Im guessing hes goona ***** out and keep showing his uneducated ass on the forum. I still cant believe this kid tried to say that ALL pros use weights and that he knows what hes talking about. This p4pking guy needs searious mental help:wave:

JF91
07-17-2008, 01:34 AM
I know he knows this thread is up and he just lost the bet so Im guessing hes goona ***** out and keep showing his uneducated ass on the forum. I still cant believe this kid tried to say that ALL pros use weights and that he knows what hes talking about. This p4pking guy needs searious mental help:wave:

Lmao. He'll have some funny excuse though, bless him.

KostyaTszyu44
07-17-2008, 01:35 AM
i hope you know he wont leave the forum

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 01:41 AM
i hope you know he wont leave the forum
yea I figured since hes been known to ***** out. His life consists of talking **** and sitting on his computer and sadly attempting to become a keyboard champion. The guy has nothing better to do, so hey why not come on the forum and pretend to be a boxer and **** talk actual boxers. while other people on here are at the gym pushing hard, this *** is sitting on his computer and the only thing hes pushing is keyboard buttons and eating muffins.

Rafael Benitez
07-17-2008, 04:31 AM
He is not the only one. Weights is osmehting recent, and nobody can argue there was more strenght in epth in the 70's and 80's! They were faster and more fluid too! I would stick to press ups, chin ups and dips. Sime light weights won't do no harm but any routine with alot of weights is silly and has nothing to do with boxing (Reference: Roger Mayweather interview).

mr tricky
07-17-2008, 11:07 AM
yeah your right not ALL boxers use weights,

theirs 1000s of pro boxers so of course not all of them use weights , however many do, hatton dose, and hatton is the ony one to openly admit it, im sure many others do to, mabey its just some weighted gloves or boxing with dumbells, but many boxers use weights for strenght

D.I.E.S.E.L
07-17-2008, 12:48 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/brokendata/52avgbt.gif

brother.
________

P4PKING_2008
07-17-2008, 12:49 PM
FAIL. He has used weights.

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 12:55 PM
FAIL. He has used weights.
proove it! I want a link to the page you got it from too buddy! I think you should just get on your knees and admit like that ***** you are that you lost the bet! Just admit and say im a ***** and ill forget about this whole thing. I dont care if you have your british butt budies on this forum support you or not.

P4PKING_2008
07-17-2008, 12:59 PM
proove it! I want a link to the page you got it from too buddy! I think you should just get on your knees and admit like that ***** you are that you lost the bet! Just admit and say im a ***** and ill forget about this whole thing. I dont care if you have your british butt budies on this forum support you or not.

You can not prove he hasn't. Piece of ****.

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 02:01 PM
You can not prove he hasn't. Piece of ****.
just like how you cant prove to us that you actually a boxer and not some weightlifting **** smoker!

P4PKING_2008
07-17-2008, 02:01 PM
just like how you cant prove to us that you actually a boxer and not some weightlifting **** smoker!

**** off outta here.

P4PKING_2008
07-17-2008, 02:02 PM

**** off outta here. I'd liek some proof that you are actually in them vids. Or I can just find a vid on youtube and say its me. Cunt. You ain't **** but a liar.

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 02:11 PM
**** off outta here. I'd liek some proof that you are actually in them vids. Or I can just find a vid on youtube and say its me. Cunt. You ain't **** but a liar.
ok how do you want me to prove that im in them vids? ok here Ill put under the info that this is youngmoney17. as a matter of fact ill do it right now. check the infromation on the videos and you should see what im talking about! heres the link to my account and videos you can check for yourself
http://youtube.com/amnamlk
www.youtube.com/Staygolden17

If you cant read what I have on there under my info then your clearly slow!

P4PKING_2008
07-17-2008, 02:34 PM
ok how do you want me to prove that im in them vids? ok here Ill put under the info that this is youngmoney17. as a matter of fact ill do it right now. check the infromation on the videos and you should see what im talking about! heres the link to my account and videos you can check for yourself

You take this all way too seriously. You got owned. Get over it.

Paardekopski
07-17-2008, 02:39 PM

Okay, now all ya need to do is to look in the camera and say "This is youngmoney17 reporting live at the speedbag"

Seriously man, that looks like a decent gym, but what's with the freakin noise? That would drive me insane!

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Okay, now all ya need to do is to look in the camera and say "This is youngmoney17 reporting live at the speedbag"

Seriously man, that looks like a decent gym, but what's with the freakin noise? That would drive me insane!
what noise are you talking about? the music or the ropes or the speedbags? Yea Its in a big ass warehouse but the only thing thats not in it is anit-fatigue mats. those would be really helpful instead of us having to jump rope on flat concrete. and no ****ing way am I goona film myself talking trying to prove to people on here that I actually box!

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 06:17 PM
You take this all way too seriously. You got owned. Get over it.
HOW? you said that was not my video so I posted on my youtube account and wrote my account name on it to prove it!

P4PKING_2008
07-17-2008, 06:35 PM
HOW? you said that was not my video so I posted on my youtube account and wrote my account name on it to prove it!

Who says its you in the videos though? And how do I know them articles wern't written by you or you changed data on it. You can't win.

KostyaTszyu44
07-17-2008, 07:11 PM
welll, y dont one of u guys just name a tourney u have been in, yourt name and whether u won or lost and we can look it up on the net to see of its true

JF91
07-17-2008, 07:32 PM

game over P4Pking lol

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Who says its you in the videos though? And how do I know them articles wern't written by you or you changed data on it. You can't win.
dude the article I posted was off a calzaghe website so how the **** could I edit a whole web page and a article featured in a mens healths magazine? If I was involved with mens health or calzaghe I would deffinetly not be working in a on and off job of lawnscaping! I think you want me to post a video of my naked thats why you keep saying you want me to post a video of me talking into a camera. I wrote on the information that this is youngmoney17:POINT PROVED!
game over P4Pking lol
Im starting to believe that p4pking is one of those ***** ass kids that always loose their money to a teddy bear machine and then go and cry to the store and say that its not fair and he wants his money back! He clearly lost the all pros use bet and then tried to say that I made up videos of someone else so I put under the video information and my youtube account that it was youngmoney17. After this post I am done with this bet **** because this ***** ass weightlifting p4pking guy is a joke

P4PKING_2008
07-18-2008, 03:10 AM
dude the article I posted was off a calzaghe website so how the **** could I edit a whole web page and a article featured in a mens healths magazine? If I was involved with mens health or calzaghe I would deffinetly not be working in a on and off job of lawnscaping! I think you want me to post a video of my naked thats why you keep saying you want me to post a video of me talking into a camera. I wrote on the information that this is youngmoney17:POINT PROVED!

Im starting to believe that p4pking is one of those ***** ass kids that always loose their money to a teddy bear machine and then go and cry to the store and say that its not fair and he wants his money back! He clearly lost the all pros use bet and then tried to say that I made up videos of someone else so I put under the video information and my youtube account that it was youngmoney17. After this post I am done with this bet **** because this ***** ass weightlifting p4pking guy is a joke

The fact you care so much to try and prove that you have a youtube account is beyond sad and excessive. I don't give a **** what some little kid who dreams of being somebody thinks. **** off the site you lost the bet. No proof = :wave: