View Full Version : OK, guess...........

momita
08-18-2003, 03:21 PM
What would be exciting enough to make me pee my pants????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????:devil

Curly Howard
08-18-2003, 03:23 PM
Oh I dunno.....A date with me????

but I'm guessing someone has a fight coming up?

handjobs4dollars
08-18-2003, 03:51 PM
my butt crack.

momita
08-18-2003, 03:52 PM
LOL, no, but what would be a good reason for me to "want" to attend UFC??????

Mr. Beelzebub
08-18-2003, 03:55 PM
Jeremy Jackson is fighting in the next UFC!?
Holy SHEET! Against who? Spratt?, Hughes?

wondermut
08-18-2003, 04:50 PM
if you cant say on here I better get a PM!!!!

Curly Howard
08-18-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by wondermut
if you cant say on here I better get a PM!!!!

Fury Dragon
08-18-2003, 05:10 PM
Spratt would rock his world.

Curly Howard
08-18-2003, 05:11 PM
Jackson would KO Spratt. Jeremy's pissed about his loss and I wouldn't want to face a pissed off Jeremy Jackson.

momita
08-18-2003, 05:14 PM
so...................... where you guys gonna be Sept 26?

Wouldn't it be funny if Diaz vs Jackson 3 happened then?????

*humming quietly to self*

lightweight
08-18-2003, 05:15 PM
Well??????????

You're killing me here.

lightweight
08-18-2003, 05:15 PM
I posted too soon.

That WOULD be funny.....

momita
08-18-2003, 05:17 PM
Diaz vs Jackson 3, live Sept 26, Las Vegas......... :)

The Ensanity
08-18-2003, 05:26 PM
HOLT SHATEEEERSSSS

Mr. Beelzebub
08-18-2003, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the PM Momita. Jeremy Jackson in the UFC = Ratings

realkaps
08-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Good to hear. Diaz and Jeremy are awesome. Both there first fights with eachother ended in the first round. Both scoring TKOs. This is gonna be a battle!

wondermut
08-18-2003, 05:57 PM
YAY!!!

lightweight
08-18-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by kaps
Good to hear. Diaz and Jeremy are awesome. Both there first fights with eachother ended in the first round. Both scoring TKOs. This is gonna be a battle!

Well put.

Good luck Jeremy!!

Seraph_17
08-18-2003, 07:11 PM
Can I ask why is it Global all seem to love Jermeey Jackson? I mean hes a great fighter and all but he noit exactly a huge name in MMA (yet)?

momita
08-18-2003, 07:23 PM
Seraph_17, so ........ you have to be a big name to be liked as a fighter?? I know whats in his heart, I can tell you, it's as big a heart as any big name out there.

wondermut
08-18-2003, 07:32 PM
We love Jeremy because he is one of us. Most of us train and train hard. Jeremy shows what hard work and dedication is all about. I have personally spoke with him and he is one kewl cat. We take care of our own!

Seraph_17
08-18-2003, 07:35 PM
No I'm not saying that at all momita, I'm just wondering why he seems to practiaccly EVERYONES favourite fighter round these parts when usually most peoples fav fighters are Rampage/Silva etc etc. Why is it that Global all love Jackson?

wondermut
08-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by wondermut
We love Jeremy because he is one of us. Most of us train and train hard. Jeremy shows what hard work and dedication is all about. I have personally spoke with him and he is one kewl cat. We take care of our own!

The Golden Bear
08-18-2003, 07:59 PM
BOOM! good news for him. YAY!

momita
08-18-2003, 08:04 PM
LOL, what can I say, Global just seems to be a great bunch of people!!! And to think I was lucky enough to meet some of them!! :)

Kempo Chris
08-18-2003, 08:10 PM
Go Jermey

Haru
08-18-2003, 09:28 PM
Haru is pleased to hear the good news! Jeremy is lucky to have a mother who supports him! Unlike Haru *sniff* *sniff*

Curly Howard
08-18-2003, 09:32 PM
I will support you, Haru

momita
08-18-2003, 10:34 PM
I will too, I admire all of you guys & gals, you got guts & heart, nothing is impossible ....... when you want it bad enough, right?

realkaps
08-19-2003, 01:39 AM
Seraph, Jeremy is not my favorite fighter, but he is great fighter with crazy talent. He always puts on a good fight.....

purerockfury
08-19-2003, 02:29 AM
**** yeah im going with jackson this one is going to be fight of the night they better show it on tv

mmafanman
08-19-2003, 02:32 PM
Momita, do you have any idea who's going to corner Jeremy in this one? Will Ferguson be there?

realkaps
08-19-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Curly Howard
I will support you, Haru

Dont believe him Haru, he still owes my mom $10,000 in back child support......

DOGGx0
08-19-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Seraph_17
Can I ask why is it Global all seem to love Jermeey Jackson? I mean hes a great fighter and all but he noit exactly a huge name in MMA (yet)?

I pay attention to all fighters.... big and small. Jeremy is from Southern California and originally was doing some Pancrase matches at Kage Kombat (a Fabiano Iha event). Jermemy came out as some kid from Team Freedom that nobody knew, but he came out with heart and an ego..... believing in himself more than anyone and just shocked the crowd with his talent. It was obvious that soon enough he would be headed in the direction he is now going. He is what you would call "a diamond in the ruff". He is a different kind of fighter, one of the best, and definately a great person. Have you seen him fight? Over time you can see, its obvious... JJ does nothing but progress. If you look around... alot of fighters don't progress, they are at a stand still in their fighting careers and some no longer have much of a career in fighting anymore.

Seraph_17
08-19-2003, 08:15 PM
Good explanation dogg...

momita
08-19-2003, 11:16 PM
Wow, Dogg, see, I knew there was a reason I liked you!!!! :)

nance
08-20-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by momita

Boy oh boy!! Am I mad at you for not calling me!!! And if you lost my number again, you should have emailed me. *sniff*

*turns back on Momita while dancing for joy*

*turns back around, can't stay mad at Momita for long**HUG*

YAHOOOOOO!!!! Kids can't wait until September 26th!! Wait! Oh no!! We have to tape it!! We have a football game....doggone it! I hate Friday night football.

DragonZero
08-20-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by momita

i'm gonna be celebrating my b-day and watching ufc anyone wanna party????

Seraph_17
08-20-2003, 08:15 AM
I would love to chill with ya dragon but unfortuanlty i live in the uk (CURSES)

DragonZero
08-20-2003, 08:19 AM
hahaahaha too bad i'm gonna be tore up

Haru
08-20-2003, 09:28 AM
I will support you, Haru

lol-thnx dude! It kinda sux when your whole family is really against it..... just until after my last fight, my wife finally decided to start supporting me (I guess she figured if you can't beat 'em join 'em).:baby:

Curly Howard
08-20-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Haru
lol-thnx dude! It kinda sux when your whole family is really against it..... just until after my last fight, my wife finally decided to start supporting me (I guess she figured if you can't beat 'em join 'em).:baby:

Other than my wife my family is the same way. When I went to Ca I got the usual **** from them.

Inlaws: How much do you get paid?
Me: Nothing
Inlaws: but what if you win?
Me: nothing
Inlaws: ok so if you win will you get to move up?
Me: no
Inlaws: so you're going to go fight someone in a ring and you're not getting paid or anything?
Me: yeah
Inlaws: you're stupid why do it
Me: for pride
Inlaws: yeah ok you go

It's hard to explain to someone. We all here know what you're doing and we're all in there with you.

momita
08-20-2003, 11:44 AM
About it being hard to explain to someone......

Explaining the love of something to someone who doesn't share that love is like trying to dry you're hands standing in the rain....

They probably have a love of something you don't understand, makes for either great conversations or angry confrontations, LOL.

Haru
08-24-2003, 07:32 PM
Other than my wife my family is the same way. When I went to Ca I got the usual **** from them.

Inlaws: How much do you get paid?
Me: Nothing
Inlaws: but what if you win?
Me: nothing
Inlaws: ok so if you win will you get to move up?
Me: no
Inlaws: so you're going to go fight someone in a ring and you're not getting paid or anything?
Me: yeah
Inlaws: you're stupid why do it
Me: for pride
Inlaws: yeah ok you go

It's hard to explain to someone. We all here know what you're doing and we're all in there with you.

Holy **** is that ****ing weird. I get the exact same freakin thing! Word for bloody word. I actually had to start lying and say that I'm getting paid now, because they made me feel that stupid.

My friends are pretty cool with it (and my bro) but that's where it stops. My co-workers (I'm a Physiotherapy Asst. in a hospital) don't understand, so I joke with them and tell them I'm creating business for us so shut-up.

My wife had the strongest argument ever (b-4 she started supporting me). Her whole schtick was this: "You're paying $89 a month to go in a cage and possibly get hurt for nothing, therefore possibly missing work, which means even less moolah--and what would happen if you got seriously injured and blah-blah-blah...that's usually when I would get angry because I had no real response that would satisfy her.
But now at least she knows how much I love it, and now she's the one buggin me to get back to class and train! (I slipped a disc a few weeks ago and I've been gettin lazy).
Now, I just don't even bother to mention it to In-laws..... seems to be the only solution.:)