View Full Version : Going to the gym tomorrow.

P4PKING_2008
07-15-2008, 06:38 PM
I Love It!!!

mr tricky
07-15-2008, 06:40 PM
boxin gym? or weight lifting gym?

P4PKING_2008
07-15-2008, 07:00 PM
boxin gym? or weight lifting gym?

Boxing. This thread is just to counter tysonisgods one. But, I go to a weightlifting gym 4 days a week too.

go to surrarrays.co.uk

ive got the black tygun i think or ty trinit, very good boots on that site,

you look after them they will last

How much do they weigh? I am gonna get them ones or the red ones for 50.

http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/adidas-Tyrint-III-p-6296.html

They look the same as the black ones. But in the descriptions the red ones are 10.6oz and it doesn't say the weight of the black ones.

Cheers mate.

SugarShanep4p
07-15-2008, 10:28 PM
I wish I could go back to the gym, I'v been out 8 months with a nerve injury from training for my first fight (I went alittle overboard apparently) so now I just drive over there and hang out, talk shop with the boys and what not haha.

sukhenkoy
07-15-2008, 10:30 PM
I wish I could go back to the gym, I'v been out 8 months with a nerve injury from training for my first fight (I went alittle overboard apparently) so now I just drive over there and hang out, talk shop with the boys and what not haha.

Nerve as in physical, or mental?

DutchDynamite
07-15-2008, 10:32 PM
i need to do weights, but i always end up boxing since the weights area is right next to the boxing. Today i leave my gloves etc at home so i have nothing to box with.

sukhenkoy
07-15-2008, 10:35 PM

I Love It!!!

How many days a week you go to the boxing gym?

SugarShanep4p
07-15-2008, 10:37 PM
physical, I pinched the "Posterior Interosseous Nerve" that runs down the forearm on both of my arms (so im bilaterally screwed lol), and im getting surgery on it next month, but they only do one arm at a time so iv gotta go under twice. So im lookin' at getting back circa dec-jan. Its surgery + recovery+physical threapy so. sucks.:grumpy:

Team Mayweather
07-16-2008, 08:37 AM
How many days a week you go to the boxing gym?

Just twice a week now the seasons stopped. Usually three.

Actus Reus 21
07-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Boxing. This thread is just to counter tysonisgods one. But, I go to a weightlifting gym 4 days a week too.

How much do they weigh? I am gonna get them ones or the red ones for 50.

http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/adidas-Tyrint-III-p-6296.html

They look the same as the black ones. But in the descriptions the red ones are 10.6oz and it doesn't say the weight of the black ones.

Cheers mate.
What a great schedule! So you come on here and talk **** like your a champion but you just now started going to a boxing gym? lifting weights 4 days a week isint called boxing you dum ****

P4PKING_2008
07-16-2008, 03:48 PM
What a great schedule! So you come on here and talk **** like your a champion but you just now started going to a boxing gym? lifting weights 4 days a week isint called boxing you dum ****

I have been going about a year now and had 5 fights won 4 lost 1. Weight lifting is good for boxing anyway. That is why ALL pros use weights.

Actus Reus 21
07-16-2008, 03:54 PM
I have been going about a year now and had 5 fights won 4 lost 1. Weight lifting is good for boxing anyway. That is why ALL pros use weights.
Are you ****ing retarted? Now im 100% sure you dont know what the hell your talking about! Not ALL pros use weights and Im willing to bet to the point that if im wrong I will stop posting on this site and vanish forever! Lets make this a bet, whoever looses has to get the hell off this board for good? If you still wana be a fat ass and keep posting thousands of posts like you already do, I SUGGEST you turn down this bet because your goona loose!

PunchDrunk
07-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Not all pro's use weights, of course. Not all pro's eat healthy foods. Not all pro's keep their hands up when they should. So what?

Shambleton
07-16-2008, 04:12 PM
It wouldn't be a huge loss if you both never posted again.

Actus Reus 21
07-16-2008, 04:23 PM
It wouldn't be a huge loss if you both never posted again.
How so? I actually come on here and post with common sense on the other hand p4pking hits the crack pipe and then gets on here and bull****s

P4PKING_2008
07-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Are you ****ing retarted? Now im 100% sure you dont know what the hell your talking about! Not ALL pros use weights and Im willing to bet to the point that if im wrong I will stop posting on this site and vanish forever! Lets make this a bet, whoever looses has to get the hell off this board for good? If you still wana be a fat ass and keep posting thousands of posts like you already do, I SUGGEST you turn down this bet because your goona loose!

Bet on it. If you can't prove it your off cunt.

Actus Reus 21
07-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Bet on it. If you can't prove it your off cunt.
So its a deal? are you 100% sure because I got afew pros RIGHT now that I can think of that dont use weights! Everyone on here please be witness that this ***(p4pking)just agreed to retiring from the forum If I can proove that not all pros use weights!

JF91
07-16-2008, 11:00 PM
So its a deal? are you 100% sure because I got afew pros RIGHT now that I can think of that dont use weights! Everyone on here please be witness that this ***(p4pking)just agreed to retiring from the forum If I can proove that not all pros use weights!

LOLLLL do it

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 12:13 AM
do you guys remember that magazine of mens health where clazghe explains his workout? I do and I remember him saying something like if hes training to get down to the super middle weight limit he looses power and no weights are involved! heres the proof
http://www.calzaghe-fight-news.com/Calzaghe-training.html

please delete your account now!
heres a little stuff from teh article
* Unlike a number of other boxers, Joe Calzaghe does NOT use weights as part of his training. His reasons for this are as follows:

***8220;I don***8217;t use weights because, for me, boxing***8217;s about speed not building muscle***8221;

PunchDrunk
07-17-2008, 06:24 AM
It's quite funny to see that you can be atop guy, and still not know **** about training. Boxing really is the dinosaur of the training world.

NaThBoiii
07-17-2008, 06:39 AM
**** off youngmoney17..
Your a cunt stop trying to argue you little *****

P4PKING_2008
07-17-2008, 07:34 AM
You can not prove he has never in his life used weights. Try again.

kenny91
07-17-2008, 08:57 AM
YoungMoney **** off .. u and that gay **** shawn are the worst members to register on this site u pair of bum boys

Actus Reus 21
07-17-2008, 12:53 PM
**** off youngmoney17..
Your a cunt stop trying to argue you little *****
go have some tea you ****ing british ***!
You can not prove he has never in his life used weights. Try again.
basically you just lost the bet buddy because you didnt say anything about them using it in the past you said, ALL PROS USE WEIGHTS. that sentence is in present tense.

YoungMoney **** off .. u and that gay **** shawn are the worst members to register on this site u pair of bum boys
all you ***** ***gets that look like ricky hatton and talk with that gay accent can go blow me!

KostyaTszyu44
07-17-2008, 07:18 PM
both of you need to calm down....no one needs to leave the site. but it sounds like youngmoney17 has got an article that proves cal doesnt use weights....so p4pking just admit not all pros use weights, that was a pretty generalised comment in the first place......most pros only start really hitting the weights when they want to move up a weight class (eg: floyd mayweather jr and roy jones jr both said they never used weights until they chose to mmove up the weight classes...)

sukhenkoy
07-17-2008, 08:00 PM
both of you need to calm down....no one needs to leave the site. but it sounds like youngmoney17 has got an article that proves cal doesnt use weights....so p4pking just admit not all pros use weights, that was a pretty generalised comment in the first place......most pros only start really hitting the weights when they want to move up a weight class (eg: floyd mayweather jr and roy jones jr both said they never used weights until they chose to mmove up the weight classes...)

Honestly. They both need to understand that no one's ever gonna leave a site because of a dumbass online bet. They're both just wasting their time.

KostyaTszyu44
07-17-2008, 08:06 PM
yeah lol..........

P4PKING_2008
07-18-2008, 03:11 AM
So your saying because of a fraudulent document posted by some little kid I should believe him. And weights as in weighted gloves? He trains in gloves I am sure they are of a specific weight. So I won, clearly.