View Full Version : one round sparring video...

german2208
07-15-2008, 08:56 AM
jus a quick round, been boxing for 10months, started late. havent fought yet, but will in august/september. not looking to be a world champion lol jus doing it to stay fit and do a couple of fights. i still have alot of improvement to do but im working on it. im the one in the shorts and black and white headgear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCYXQTgQvBA

Trrmo
07-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Looking good, keep it up. Just one thing at 1min 12 and 1min 46 you collected a couple of good right hands. Thrown with force these could be potential knockout punches. You need to be prepared for these right hand counters by blocking or slipping. good luck with your first fight.

NaThBoiii
07-15-2008, 09:53 AM
It was alright but i dont know why your both waving your hands around all the time? You may aswell just keep your guard up the whole time and stop waving your hands because your just using up more energy? Use more head movement then waving your hands..

peewee1460
07-15-2008, 05:28 PM
work on calming down relaxing and develop your left hook. other than that good work

Actus Reus 21
07-15-2008, 06:01 PM
good counter pucnhing skill! This is what im talking about, this is a good thread.

Rafael Benitez
07-16-2008, 05:54 AM
Not bad. Zi Kaiser's(Did Hamman, not Beckenbauer!) spirit is wiz you I see! If you are doing it just for fitness and fun then you are doing well. Just keep at it and get some fights and you will see how much more you improive. Boxing needs am's and recreational fighters for people like me to learn on! Who knows you might even end up living and breathing it. I started boxing for fitness and self defence and now it takes up most of my time.

I would put a tenner on this kid tearing shawn a new ******* anyday!

german2208
07-16-2008, 06:01 AM
thanks for the replies, i will work on relaxing more and not waving my hands as much and developing the hook. i will post another video in some time wen i had my first fight. thanks

Pecs
07-16-2008, 06:48 AM
Looking good, those 1st few shots you got in sounds hard!