View Full Version : To all the posters that post stupid threads and questions!

Actus Reus 21
07-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Why the in the world does everyone on here ask the same ****ing questions?
Im 9 months old, is it too late to start?, what bag should I get?, my dog got raped is the reason why I lost!, what pill or drink should I take before I box?, Should I try roids?, My left hand is broke because I jerk off too much!, omg im scared!

Seariously people we need common sense around here because no one bothers with it anymore. Please think twice before you post stupid **** like that! So instead of us actually focusing on the real threads like sparring and running and conditioning, we instead are focusing on stupid **** like pills and dumb idiotic threads!

Nacho_Analstain
07-14-2008, 04:14 PM
I don't mind people asking about equipment, They should ...

P4PKING_2008
07-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Im 9 months old, is it too late to start?, what bag should I get?, my dog got raped is the reason why I lost!, what pill or drink should I take before I box?, Should I try roids?, My left hand is broke because I jerk off too much!, omg im scared!

Seariously people we need common sense around here because no one bothers with it anymore. Please think twice before you post stupid **** like that! So instead of us actually focusing on the real threads like sparring and running and conditioning, we instead are focusing on stupid **** like pills and dumb idiotic threads!

**** off making stupid thread no one will take note of. Cunt.

Here is a good example of an idiot who should not be allowed to create threads here.
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3766687#post3766687

Actus Reus 21
07-14-2008, 04:16 PM
I don't mind people asking about equipment, They should ...right, but if there doing it almost everyday about stuff like bags and shorts and other stuff that you can easily pick out or ask about when you order then theres no need! Lets not forget the pointless excuses they make after wards either

Actus Reus 21
07-14-2008, 04:17 PM
**** off making stupid thread no one will take note of. Cunt.

Here is a good example of an idiot who should not be allowed to create threads here.
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3766687#post3766687

why dont you actually post a video of your sorry ass sparring? your exactly what im talking about when it comes to whining and crying like a ***** 24/7
Lets not forget you are the ***** that posted on here crying about having red knuckles from pucnhing a ***** ass bag! If I were you I wouldnt be talking because ive seen girls hit bags and not get red knuckles you sorry ass loser

SugarShanep4p
07-14-2008, 05:03 PM
cough cough douche

JF91
07-14-2008, 05:09 PM

If you don't like the question people need answering don't click the thread.

Actus Reus 21
07-14-2008, 05:13 PM
cough cough douche
how am i a douche for telling the truth?

dfwtx
07-14-2008, 05:15 PM
they could easily just use the search button, do they honestly believe no-one has ever wondered about glove size, punching bags etc. etc.

rufige
07-14-2008, 05:43 PM
what does it really concern you? if you find a thread and don't like it, then don't read it. plain and simple.

P4PKING_2008
07-14-2008, 06:10 PM
why dont you actually post a video of your sorry ass sparring? your exactly what im talking about when it comes to whining and crying like a ***** 24/7
Lets not forget you are the ***** that posted on here crying about having red knuckles from pucnhing a ***** ass bag! If I were you I wouldnt be talking because ive seen girls hit bags and not get red knuckles you sorry ass loser

Then they are clearly not hitting a bag hard enough. You are such a ***** you ***** and cry about everyone who knows more than you and have more respect than you. You ain't **** on here you have no impact on here your opinions and worthless to everyone. People will post what they want.

dfwtx
07-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Then they are clearly not hitting a bag hard enough. You are such a ***** you ***** and cry about everyone who knows more than you and have more respect than you. You ain't **** on here you have no impact on here your opinions and worthless to everyone. People will post what they want.

He's not **** and isn't respected on a ****ing forum, you tell him "rabid" puncher.

P4PKING_2008
07-14-2008, 06:35 PM
He's not **** and isn't respected on a ****ing forum, you tell him "rabid" puncher.

Who the **** is this guy? Anyone know???????????

dfwtx
07-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Who the **** is this guy? Anyone know???????????

I don't know? Try reading my name at the top left of my posts, you down syndrome cunt.

sukhenkoy
07-14-2008, 07:05 PM
To some extent I agree with YoungMoney. Even though this is a forum, people should try to make an attempt to post threads that are moreorless related to the Training and Nutrition aspect of boxing. Asking "should I start boxing" isn't necessarily a dumb question, but, honestly, people should use the search button more often before searching for an answer to this. I agree that we should be getting more and more threads about sparring videos, workouts, diets, and actual boxing technique.

P4Pking, I don't want to jump on you, but that "Sparring" thread you made a while back was the epitome of a dumbass thread. You masked a completely gay video by titling the thread as "Sparring", which basically shows that you WANTED people to click your dumbass thread.

Basically, people should use the search feature on this forum more often. About 80 % of the threads that have been created the past few months could have easily been answered with great detail by finding threads on the same topic from no later than a month ago.

P4PKING_2008
07-14-2008, 07:08 PM
To some extent I agree with YoungMoney. Even though this is a forum, people should try to make an attempt to post threads that are moreorless related to the Training and Nutrition aspect of boxing. Asking "should I start boxing" isn't necessarily a dumb question, but, honestly, people should use the search button more often before searching for an answer to this. I agree that we should be getting more and more threads about sparring videos, workouts, diets, and actual boxing technique.

P4Pking, I don't want to jump on you, but that "Sparring" thread you made a while back was the epitome of a dumbass thread. You masked a completely gay video by titling the thread as "Sparring", which basically shows that you WANTED people to click your dumbass thread.

Basically, people should use the search feature on this forum more often. About 80 % of the threads that have been created the past few months could have easily been answered with great detail by finding threads on the same topic from no later than a month ago.

Wot you on about?

sukhenkoy
07-14-2008, 07:13 PM
Wot you on about?

About a month or so ago, you posted a thread titled "Sparring". I thought it was an actual sparring video, and clicked the link, only to find that it was some ****** dancing in a music video to some stupid music. I'm pretty sure you know yourself that that's just a waste of a ****ing thread.

P4PKING_2008
07-14-2008, 07:15 PM
About a month or so ago, you posted a thread titled "Sparring". I thought it was an actual sparring video, and clicked the link, only to find that it was some ****** dancing in a music video to some stupid music. I'm pretty sure you know yourself that that's just a waste of a ****ing thread.

You got RICK ROLL'D!

sukhenkoy
07-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Wot you on about?

You got RICK ROLL'D!

That's the one. :spam:

..David..
07-14-2008, 07:42 PM
well i agree at a certain point, but this what the forum its about, i prefer a thousand times a question about a heavy bag, or about how they feel about fighting

than one of those stupid threads of fake fights and trash talking and fake vids.

"Yeah yesterday i sparred with a guy that is 10-0 and i busted his nose and all the gym was screaming."

or look at my sparring vid, and two little boys almost pillow fighting in a room.

Actus Reus 21
07-14-2008, 08:19 PM
AWWWW you think me being worthless on a ****ing site matters? dude its the internet who cares if you have Erespect? obviously you care about being a internet champion! How do I cry? WHen have I whined to you? How do you know more than me? Do you even have a ****ing fight under your vagina? and dont talk about worthless when your the one thats cant proove hes a fighter but instead has a **** load of posts.
well i agree at a certain point, but this what the forum its about, i prefer a thousand times a question about a heavy bag, or about how they feel about fighting

than one of those stupid threads of fake fights and trash talking and fake vids.

"Yeah yesterday i sparred with a guy that is 10-0 and i busted his nose and all the gym was screaming."

or look at my sparring vid, and two little boys almost pillow fighting in a room.
Thats what im talking about, im so sick of people posting about how there beating on undefeated veterans and they wont even post a video of their greatness! Non the less they claim greatness but they got thousands of posts and do nothing but sit on here and make threads? HOW CAN YOU BE A CHAMPION THAT BEATS EVERYONE ON THE PLANET BUT YOU DONT EVEN LEAVE YOUR HOUSE?
I am an actual fighter with a 5-0-1 record and post videos regularly!

P4PKING_2008
07-14-2008, 08:38 PM
AWWWW you think me being worthless on a ****ing site matters? dude its the internet who cares if you have Erespect? obviously you care about being a internet champion! How do I cry? WHen have I whined to you? How do you know more than me? Do you even have a ****ing fight under your vagina? and dont talk about worthless when your the one thats cant proove hes a fighter but instead has a **** load of posts.

Thats what im talking about, im so sick of people posting about how there beating on undefeated veterans and they wont even post a video of their greatness! Non the less they claim greatness but they got thousands of posts and do nothing but sit on here and make threads? HOW CAN YOU BE A CHAMPION THAT BEATS EVERYONE ON THE PLANET BUT YOU DONT EVEN LEAVE YOUR HOUSE?

Lets see ya vid then of ya fight.

KostyaTszyu44
07-14-2008, 08:52 PM

are you a pro??? cos theres no draws in the amateurs

boxing4ever
07-14-2008, 09:17 PM
are you a pro??? cos theres no draws in the amateursto my knowledge draws do happen in amateur boxing but very rarely

JC Warrior
07-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Post some vids ~

Actus Reus 21
07-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Post some vids ~
heres me on the double end bag(not in the best shape)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r6_MsQ_H9aM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r6_MsQ_H9aM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
heres one of my fights its really dark im in the white and red
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sgnkYkmvEU0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sgnkYkmvEU0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
heres me sparring when I was in shape(im in the red winning headgear)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VOZWDM5Jmjw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VOZWDM5Jmjw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Heres me sparring even when I was out of shape
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9ML2xEjTd8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9ML2xEjTd8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

dfwtx
07-15-2008, 12:02 AM
nice vids, i hadn't seen the one with you in shape, you have pretty good defense. If i can find the charger for my little mp4 camera i'll post some up.

Actus Reus 21
07-15-2008, 12:41 AM
nice vids, i hadn't seen the one with you in shape, you have pretty good defense. If i can find the charger for my little mp4 camera i'll post some up.
Ya thanks I do my best to not get caught with a clean shot. I Already know everyone on here is goona talk **** and say some racist **** but its all good at the end of the day thats what seperates the actual fighters from the keyboard champions!

KostyaTszyu44
07-15-2008, 01:09 AM
to my knowledge draws do happen in amateur boxing but very rarely

you cant have a bloody draw in am boxing thats why they have a countback rule

Actus Reus 21
07-15-2008, 01:18 AM
you cant have a bloody draw in am boxing thats why they have a countback rule
NO excuses on my part but It was a hometown draw for my opponent! I clearly schooled him but it was a draw.

Actus Reus 21
07-15-2008, 01:23 AM
Lets see ya vid then of ya fight.
lets see a video of you mr. keyboard champ!

Landon S
07-15-2008, 02:33 AM
Ugh, I must have started something with my free lollypops thread, except mine was about a topic worth speaking out for. Everytime I come back to this site theres a declaration of bull**** on this board. Honestly I think most of them are just to get those little points since these flaming threads get alot of views & replies.

Cmon man theres nothing wrong with people asking questions. The answers may be obvious to some but others may not have the experience or knowledge yet, they will learn if you help them. But sometimes you just want to scream "Goooooogle dammit google".

If you have a question try google. Its likely faster than typing it here and waiting for replies anyways.

Me--->:slap: <---Youngmoney

lol

!! Shawn
07-15-2008, 03:16 AM
are you a pro??? cos theres no draws in the amateurs

I was just about to post that. No draws in the AM's

PunchDrunk
07-15-2008, 06:24 AM
In Germany they have draws in the ams. :)

mspiegelo
07-15-2008, 09:50 AM
do we all need internet videos now to prove that we are in training or fighting in the amateurs?

Actus Reus 21
07-15-2008, 10:24 AM
do we all need internet videos now to prove that we are in training or fighting in the amateurs?
I think so because alot of these keyboard champs are getting out of hand!

Paardekopski
07-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Well, then you'll also need proof that you're actually the one in the video :doh:

(but I kind of agree with you)

NaThBoiii
07-15-2008, 10:36 AM
Youngmoney i dont know why you started this thread because your not exactly a god at boxing.. your just a useless cunt.. na your alright just jokinn with ya.

DA1CATAS
07-15-2008, 02:58 PM
I haven't really read the responses...YOUR PROBABLY GETTING BASHED BY 98% OF THE PEOPLE WHO REPLIED.

BUT I AGREE WITH YOU.

LMAO @ "KEYBOARD CHAMPS" LMAO I LIKE THAT.

THATS IN LINE WITH MY "COTOSEXUALS" LINE LOL..

danny stash
07-15-2008, 03:24 PM
I haven't really read the responses...YOUR PROBABLY GETTING BASHED BY 98% OF THE PEOPLE WHO REPLIED.

BUT I AGREE WITH YOU.

LMAO @ "KEYBOARD CHAMPS" LMAO I LIKE THAT.

THATS IN LINE WITH MY "COTOSEXUALS" LINE LOL..
LOL cotto sexuals...

well put

Tha_Greatest
07-15-2008, 03:28 PM
how am i a douche for telling the truth?

you just are

NaThBoiii
07-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Danny stash is a suck up.... FACT only messing with ya