View Full Version : help on work out and diet

dizzee
07-10-2008, 07:35 PM
hi people

im over weight and want to get fit

ive just got a 60 kg bag ive been told to do 3 minute bursts with a minute soft break then a burst again for as long as i can..

to help ive took up a diet of

Breakfast is scrabled egg with a 5 fruit smoothie

lunch is grilled chicken with chillys and peppers with a omlete

dinner is grilled chicken or lean beef or turkey with lots of veg with a cup full or carbs ( rice, pasta or patato)

drink water or some sort of fruit smoothie.

snack is a tin of tuna or mackrel or a peice of fruit

im am very over weight and want to get thin. i already have a quiet alot of muscle threw work. i have 17 inch bicepts ( no fat) my legs are fine. its just my stomach and face. my chest is quiet solid considering only a inch of fat and they stick out 4 inches.

all this proply sound really stupid but hope u can help..

im 300 pounds and 5'10 and 17 yrs of age. quite active just slow matabolism and not much excisize due to owning my own company and always run off my feet

i was thinking on a morning and night basis

30 hour on the punch bag
30 mins on bike
30 mins weights

sukhenkoy
07-10-2008, 07:42 PM
hi people

im over weight and want to get fit

ive just got a 60 kg bag ive been told to do 3 minute bursts with a minute soft break then a burst again for as long as i can..

to help ive took up a diet of

Breakfast is scrabled egg with a 5 fruit smoothie

lunch is grilled chicken with chillys and peppers with a omlete

dinner is grilled chicken or lean beef or turkey with lots of veg with a cup full or carbs ( rice, pasta or patato)

drink water or some sort of fruit smoothie.

snack is a tin of tuna or mackrel or a peice of fruit

im am very over weight and want to get thin. i already have a quiet alot of muscle threw work. i have 17 inch bicepts ( no fat) my legs are fine. its just my stomach and face. my chest is quiet solid considering only a inch of fat and they stick out 4 inches.

im 300 pounds and 5'10 and 17 yrs of age. quite active just slow matabolism and not much excisize due to owning my own company and always run off my feet

i was thinking on a morning and night basis

30 hour on the punch bag
30 mins on bike
30 mins weights

For breakfast I would just boil two eggs in water, and eat them without salt. You don't necessarily need that many fruit in the morning, so I would just have a banana. If you're having the smoothie to have energy for work, I would just eat some oatmeal with honey as a morning carb.

Lunch looks pretty good, but, if you're already having the eggs in the morning, I would cut that out, and maybe have a carb like rice, especially if your workouts are going to be at night after work. You'll probably need the energy.

Dinner looks good as well, but save the carbs that you want to eat for dinner and place them into the lunch meal. If you want carbs after your workout, have a fruit. A banana works well in this case.

At 5'10 and 300 pounds, you've got a ****LOAD of work ahead of you. But, if you stick to this diet, and continue to work hard, you'll notice a difference. Don't drink juices and sodas anymore; stick strictly to water. Try to cut out salt from the meats that you eat. Try not to eat bread if you can.

Workouts look ok. Throw in some cardio, like rope jumping and swimming. Burpies work well. Get some situps and pushups going on a regular basis.

If you do 30 hours on the punch bag, you're gonna die before you lose a pound of weight.

Good luck man. Your diet looks better than a lot of the people wanting to lose weight on this forum.

kamicazze
07-12-2008, 06:33 AM
ur just a fat ****! no get meal replacements and protein bars! cut carbs out after 3 pm! 6 meals a day! something like
breakfast - porridge
10 am - banana
12 - baked potato and tuna
3 - meal replacement
6 - brown rice and chiken
8 - protein bar

make sure u get fat burning drinks and supplements and also change the routine 2 suit ur wqorking hours and training hours

sukhenkoy
07-12-2008, 04:51 PM
ur just a fat ****! no get meal replacements and protein bars! cut carbs out after 3 pm! 6 meals a day! something like
breakfast - porridge
10 am - banana
12 - baked potato and tuna
3 - meal replacement
6 - brown rice and chiken
8 - protein bar

make sure u get fat burning drinks and supplements and also change the routine 2 suit ur wqorking hours and training hours

And you're just a dumb ****. Why give him this dumbass advice? Meal replacements? Cutting carbs after 6 is ok. 5-6 meals is ok too. But meal replacements? Why the **** would you tell him this ****?

Stay away from protein bars too if you can. Just get it form meat. Don't drink those fat burning drinks either; they're loaded with ****ing chemicals and ****.