View Full Version : Pride GP Brackets set


Seraph_17
08-12-2003, 03:40 PM
Nikan Sports are reporting that the brackets for the last 2 rds of the GP are-

Rampage vs Liddell
Silva vs Yoshida

hmmmmmmmmm I think most of us saw this one coming right?

The Ensanity
08-12-2003, 04:18 PM
ahhahahahahah so obvious!

Zen
08-12-2003, 04:23 PM
Chuck should be the UFC champ just for who he has had to fight this year. Mad respect.

Bluecifer
08-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Zen420
Chuck should be the UFC champ just for who he has had to fight this year. Mad respect.

In some ways he is, more so than ****ing tito anyways...

lightweight
08-12-2003, 07:09 PM
That looks as expected.

Seraph_17
08-13-2003, 07:36 AM
Well when Chuck wins the GP hopefully Tito/Chuck will be inevitable.

DragonZero
08-13-2003, 09:07 AM
exactly how i predicted .......silva will fight rampage in the final and rampage will win

realkaps
08-13-2003, 11:38 AM
I said this over a month ago. Give Silva the easiest path to the finals, and after Liddell and Rampage have a ****ing war. Him being well rested after KOing Yo****a quickly will have the adavantage and everyone will continue swinging from his nuts....

Aaron Bizarre
08-13-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by kaps
I said this over a month ago. Give Silva the easiest path to the finals, and after Liddell and Rampage have a ****ing war. Him being well rested after KOing Yo****a quickly will have the adavantage and everyone will continue swinging from his nuts....

badguy
08-13-2003, 03:30 PM
I love it Pride continues to run a circus

juzre
08-13-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Zen420
Chuck should be the UFC champ just for who he has had to fight this year. Mad respect.

I agree but dont forget about coture, he did lose to him i think he is the true UFC champ, alls i know is Tito definately isnt, expecially since after Chuck lost his ocntract situation magically was fixed.

KimuraMan
08-13-2003, 09:50 PM
I'm still hoping for Yoshida to pull off the upset, but i have a feeling he wont compete possibly because his leg may have been injured.

DragonZero
08-14-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by kaps
I said this over a month ago. Give Silva the easiest path to the finals, and after Liddell and Rampage have a ****ing war. Him being well rested after KOing Yo****a quickly will have the adavantage and everyone will continue swinging from his nuts....




very good point

Seraph_17
08-14-2003, 08:21 AM
KimuraMan, PrideFC have already said they have got to have Yoshida compete, and Yoshida has already said he is definetly in. I expect the whole knee injury thing will be used as an excuse when Silva beats Yoshida with EASE.

DragonZero
08-14-2003, 08:37 AM
i think 3 months should be more than enough time for his knee to heal if he loses and uses that as an excuse that's lame

Seraph_17
08-14-2003, 08:51 AM
Yes yes it is.........but then Yoshida is lame correct?

DragonZero
08-14-2003, 08:55 AM
that would be correct in my book

KimuraMan
08-14-2003, 12:07 PM
Why has Yoshida made excuses in the past? Seriously why all the hating going on toward Yoshida?

BDWHOAWHOA
08-14-2003, 07:49 PM
Yoshida is gay and generally speaking gay fighters are mostly unliked... for being gay. So you see... his gayness is what really hurts him here. Plus the fact that he uses moves like the Gi cross choke to win matches... no one really likes that.... it's gay.

Tanner Rhoden
08-14-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by BDWHOAWHOA
Yoshida is gay and generally speaking gay fighters are mostly unliked... for being gay. So you see... his gayness is what really hurts him here. Plus the fact that he uses moves like the Gi cross choke to win matches... no one really likes that.... it's gay.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!1