View Full Version : when is josh barnett coming back to the ufc?

ronnie dobbs
08-12-2003, 11:16 AM
i think if he comes back to the ufc he should get an automatic title shot.

Seraph_17
08-12-2003, 11:22 AM
He's not coming back to hte UFC because of the whole steroid fiasco. He is fighting Yuki Kondo soon in Japan (MMA), and Nog said he might be fighting Josh later this year in either Pride or Inoki Bom Bay Yay.

DragonZero
08-12-2003, 11:26 AM
i really could careless if ever fights again i never liked him

realkaps
08-12-2003, 11:29 AM
What dragon said......

purerockfury
08-12-2003, 12:28 PM
i like josh he was a pretty cool dude

Mr. Beelzebub
08-12-2003, 12:30 PM
John Barnett is the most overrated fighter. He should stay in pro-wrestling.

Seraph_17
08-12-2003, 01:36 PM
Nah is is a good fighter for sure, I just dislike his attitude.

Bluecifer
08-12-2003, 01:41 PM
I hate barnett. I hope he never comes back to MMA, unless it's to be owned by Nog, and stays in ****ing pro-wrestling where he can juice up and lie about it as much as his little heart desires.

Whoremaster B
08-12-2003, 02:34 PM
Hes a well rounded fighter. He seems good enough to make any fight interresting.
what I dont get is the possibility of him fighting Yuki Kondo.

Isnt he like 60lbs heavier?

Bluecifer
08-12-2003, 02:37 PM
Yeah, Yuki is good, but Josh is too big for him. I'd like to see Josh fight Ricco, of course that is unlikely. I bet ricco would win, I just have a feeling...

Piedra
08-12-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by ronnie dobbs
i think if he comes back to the ufc he should get an automatic title shot.

You are absolutely right, but for me he is the real ufc champion.

Zen
08-12-2003, 03:01 PM
He's a great fighter, but I also can not stand his attitude. Any time a guy gets busted for steroids, and lies about it, that just makes me totally disrespect them. Look at how much his body changed from his early UFC fights, ****ing liar. Just nut up and tell the truth, I'd respect that much more than being full of ****.

Bluecifer
08-12-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Zen420
He's a great fighter, but I also can not stand his attitude. Any time a guy gets busted for steroids, and lies about it, that just makes me totally disrespect them. Look at how much his body changed from his early UFC fights, ****ing liar. Just nut up and tell the truth, I'd respect that much more than being full of ****.

Once again I'm with you %100.

ronnie dobbs
08-13-2003, 10:47 AM
****, you guys act like barnett is the only one in mma that does steroids. what about chuck liddell,randleman,ricco,and tito. i bet they all juice or juiced before.

Purity
08-14-2003, 03:46 PM
i know for a fact that tito doesn't juice

Whoremaster B
08-14-2003, 03:58 PM
They test them now and thats all that matters.

Still, youve got give it to Barnett. He has fought fighters bigger and stronger than him ( Gan Mcgee, Bobby Hoffman, Semmy Shcilt ) And finished all of them.

At least understand why it went to his head.

Haru
08-15-2003, 08:02 PM
I hate his guts. But I do have forced respect for him. Same with Chuck Liddell.

Zen
08-15-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by ronnie dobbs
****, you guys act like barnett is the only one in mma that does steroids. what about chuck liddell,randleman,ricco,and tito. i bet they all juice or juiced before.

actually mr. psychic, I'm pretty sure that quite a few of the mma stars juice. Including my fav. fighter W. Silva. But they haven't been busted for it, and subsequently denied it. If and when that does happen, if they don't admit it, I will lose much respect for them just the same. I don't have a problem when anyone chooses to juice, it's their body, and any health problems will be theirs to deal with. But if you get caught breaking the "rules", just admit that you ****ed up and move on with your life, don't lie about it.

Fallout
08-16-2003, 12:13 AM
Tito does't juice. If he did, he would look like Bob Sapp

DragonZero
08-16-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Zen420
actually mr. psychic, I'm pretty sure that quite a few of the mma stars juice. Including my fav. fighter W. Silva. But they haven't been busted for it, and subsequently denied it. If and when that does happen, if they don't admit it, I will lose much respect for them just the same. I don't have a problem when anyone chooses to juice, it's their body, and any health problems will be theirs to deal with. But if you get caught breaking the "rules", just admit that you ****ed up and move on with your life, don't lie about it.

that's bull**** cause if a guy who jiuces fights a guy that doesn't that automaticlly gives him the advantage