View Full Version : my workout

The Young Gun
07-07-2008, 07:27 AM
this is my daily work-out plan. i go to the gym 4 days a week monday-thursday. i exercise at home 6 days a week. basic routine's such as push-ups, sit-ups. if u have ondemand go to tv exersice under sports look up rock hard arms/rock hard abs. simple exercises using dumbell/two chairs. i run 2 days a week at alocal park/creek "nice scenarie" for about 5 miles each run.
i eat meat, i eat junk food, doesn't effect me at all. i even feel physicaly more engerized after i eat a mans meal. not for every1 me i cant gain 1 pound. best advice listen to one trainer the one trainer that pays the most attention too you. u hear one thing from one tottaly diff from the other.

aussieboxer2320
07-07-2008, 07:42 AM
sounds okay but dont eat junkfood

Sadler
07-07-2008, 12:52 PM
If you sorted your diet youd be a cardio machine! haha

sukhenkoy
07-07-2008, 01:09 PM
If you sorted your diet youd be a cardio machine! haha

From running 2 times a week?

mkm88414
07-07-2008, 02:00 PM
would you be opposed to the idea of having 1 dedicated running session and 2 intense circuit style workouts per 5 days of training?

because that is what ross enamait has in his infinite intensity program as far as cardio goes.

point is, he seems to think that running is a valuable tool to include but you don't have to run a lot to have good conditioning.

The Young Gun
07-07-2008, 02:48 PM
i dont like to mix legs work-outs with my upper body work. i try keep em seperate the thing is. thiers days when i wake-up look out side, iam felling it, its a beautiful day i decide to go runnin down by the creek.
as for a diet no need i cant gain wait yet alone lose weight so 4get about a diet. eathing healty naaa its not for me i luv my meat and my mountain dew.

Sadler
07-07-2008, 03:30 PM
From running 2 times a week?

Oh **** haha, sorry didnt see that!

Sadler
07-07-2008, 03:31 PM
i dont like to mix legs work-outs with my upper body work. i try keep em seperate the thing is. thiers days when i wake-up look out side, iam felling it, its a beautiful day i decide to go runnin down by the creek.
as for a diet no need i cant gain wait yet alone lose weight so 4get about a diet. eathing healty naaa its not for me i luv my meat and my mountain dew.

you can still eat meat as part of a healthly diet :boxing:

The Young Gun
07-07-2008, 03:35 PM
i dont cook.. i have nothin but old mayo with the yellow on the lid and butter that looks deformed in my fridge. i eat fast food hoagies whatever .

Sadler
07-07-2008, 03:36 PM
itll catch up on you man
how old are you?

The Young Gun
07-07-2008, 03:43 PM
21 ...............

King James III
07-07-2008, 03:46 PM
this is my daily work-out plan. i go to the gym 4 days a week monday-thursday. i exercise at home 6 days a week. basic routine's such as push-ups, sit-ups. if u have ondemand go to tv exersice under sports look up rock hard arms/rock hard abs. simple exercises using dumbell/two chairs. i run 2 days a week at alocal park/creek "nice scenarie" for about 5 miles each run.
i eat meat, i eat junk food, doesn't effect me at all. i even feel physicaly more engerized after i eat a mans meal. not for every1 me i cant gain 1 pound. best advice listen to one trainer the one trainer that pays the most attention too you. u hear one thing from one tottaly diff from the other.

U can learn alot from gettig advice from different trainers...I know from experience. The trick is that you have to develop your own style, and alter it accordingly. This way youll have different perspectives on styles and techniques compared to one set way of doing things. Example my trainer is more of a outside fighter thus I became a outside fighter...when it got on the inside i was in trouble. Then i started training a little bit with this heavyweight and he taught me alot about head up inside fighting. I didnt change my style or stance at all; im still a outside fighter but when i get cornered I know what to do now. U get what im saying?

dobermann28
07-07-2008, 03:49 PM
i really wouldent worry about the junk food mate. eat what ever you want as long as it is i modereration!! your not a pro so i dont see the need for an intense diet,just keep healthy and enjoy your food,and training!!

good luck man.

p.s. i eat a ****load of chocolate,and a ****laod of fruit,all in moderation.but i make sure to run eight miles a day(training for a marathon)to burn it all off!!

The Young Gun
07-07-2008, 04:17 PM
o i get what ur saying u know as a beg i been approached by 3 diff trainers showin me diff styles i actually had 1 trainer put me in a right handed stance " naa. i have a great trainer now and iam sticking to him ill take advice from others but my tec is gonna be what he teaches me.

Sadler
07-07-2008, 04:32 PM
o i get what ur saying u know as a beg i been approached by 3 diff trainers showin me diff styles i actually had 1 trainer put me in a right handed stance " naa. i have a great trainer now and iam sticking to him ill take advice from others but my tec is gonna be what he teaches me.

so you dont train at a club then?

The Young Gun
07-07-2008, 04:33 PM
yea i train at a gym.

Sadler
07-07-2008, 04:49 PM
yea i train at a gym.

surely theres only 1 or 2 regular trainers then at your gym?