View Full Version : PICS & VIDEO: In the GYM

!! Shawn
07-02-2008, 04:39 PM
http://i25.tinypic.com/2898ua9.jpg

From left to right:

Moises "Mighty Mo" Orozco - 2008 National Silver Gloves Champion

!! Shawn - LOL YOU THOUGHT ID TELL YOU WHAT IVE DONE!

Rudy Orozco - Father and trainer of Might Mo

Shawn Estrada - 2008 United States Olympian @ 165lb

George Rodriguez - One of my trainers and an ex-professional fighter.

John Crispo - Runner up 2008 LA Golden Gloves.

Documentary about Mighty Mo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJlArWxqBB4&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJlArWxqBB4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have some video of Shawn Estrada training, I'll upload that later.

Nacho_Analstain
07-02-2008, 04:48 PM
That kids gonna be good when hes older if he keeps it up!

Why won't you tell us your record again? I'm not gonna ask cause i know you wont tell me ... But why wont you?

!! Shawn
07-02-2008, 04:54 PM

Why won't you tell us your record again? I'm not gonna ask cause i know you wont tell me ... But why wont you?

Because I don't feel like doing anything for people that have been *******s to me. Ive PMed it to some of the nicer posters on here such as DA1CATUS and Reedickyalus.

Its like you spit in my face and then asked me for directions. HAHAHA! **** YOU! IM NOT GIVING YOU DIRECTIONS!

Same thing, you guys are *******s to me. So **** you, I am not giving you my record.

!! Shawn
07-02-2008, 04:56 PM

That kid already is good! He has been ranked #1 in the country for the last 3 years. He is 11 years old.

Nacho_Analstain
07-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Because I don't feel like doing anything for people that have been *******s to me. Ive PMed it to some of the nicer posters on here such as DA1CATUS and Reedickyalus.

Its like you spit in my face and then asked me for directions. HAHAHA! **** YOU! IM NOT GIVING YOU DIRECTIONS!

Same thing, you guys are *******s to me. So **** you, I am not giving you my record.

You kind of ask for it ... And you know it.

That kid already is good! He has been ranked #1 in the country for the last 3 years. He is 11 years old.

Nice, Hell develope into a machine.

sterling
07-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Shawn ur a true loser u really did ask for it and i dnt give a **** about ur record.

msagrain
07-02-2008, 06:20 PM
He is proberly one of them boxers were he has had more losses than wins but he's very good. Now a days all he does is win tho. For a guess.

P4PKING_2008
07-02-2008, 06:32 PM

He just pm'ed me and told me he hasn't fought yet and has been boxing since he was 7.

Nacho_Analstain
07-02-2008, 06:33 PM
He just pm'ed me and told me he hasn't fought yet and has been boxing since he was 7.

:lol1:

He told me his record, It doesn't seem too unbeleivable.

!! Shawn
07-02-2008, 06:34 PM

But I am only 6, how is that possible?

mr tricky
07-02-2008, 06:41 PM
heres my theory on you shaun,

you seen videos on tv and whatever of this kid boxing and someother championship winners at a gym, you then decided to check the gym out yourself and decided to box,

few weeks later your posting videos on the internet which explains why you look like a beginer,

you go up to the best guys in your gym and ask for a photo which explain sumone is pointing at you,

tbh so what is your gym has all this, are you gonna soon tell us you are a state champion or whatever ,

mr tricky
07-02-2008, 06:42 PM
wait i sound like a dick,

i hope the kid dose well, he looks good.

btw dose your gym have treadmills? thats cool.

P4PKING_2008
07-02-2008, 07:18 PM
But I am only 6, how is that possible?

You lie.............

GTL
07-03-2008, 05:02 PM
wait i sound like a dick,

i hope the kid dose well, he looks good.

btw dose your gym have treadmills? thats cool.
Mother ****er, learn how to spell!!

!! Shawn
07-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Mother ****er, learn how to spell!!

Its funny. Especially when he tries to call people stupid, but every single word in his post is horribly mangled.

mr tricky
07-04-2008, 01:43 PM
nah i can spell just fine probably bettert than you lol,

i just type fast and cant be botherd to recheck everyting i type, i usally ruash to get my point across and then log out,

im doing it now in act,

i can spell i got an A in english

iceman55
07-05-2008, 12:14 AM
People might bash you all the time and you do try to make yourself come across as a phenomenal fighter and knows everything from novice to advanced boxing skills but yet you wont post your record that just makes you sound like a liar. Although everyones perception of you is tainted by the way you represent yourself you truly could be good so why dont you post a video of you fighting some one who looks better than sub par ? Then the doubters can be silenced and you can quit filling the forum of your nonsense and actually help people like myself who will take any real bit of advice use it to better themselves. For the record my record is 0-0-0 and been training for 6months.

aussieboxer2320
07-06-2008, 07:04 AM
shawn just tell us your record..............you'll probably get a bit more respect around here if u admit u havent even fought yet

Actus Reus 21
07-06-2008, 12:30 PM
hey shawn i see you got on a pair of them adidas 2000s. Do you think the new adistar(the two tone one) would be good or as good as the 2000s?

!! Shawn
07-06-2008, 12:53 PM
hey shawn i see you got on a pair of them adidas 2000s. Do you think the new adistar(the two tone one) would be good or as good as the 2000s?

I hope so! I ****ing love my 2000's but they are starting to wear out.

The only thing that bugs me is I wear an 8.5 and I only see them selling the new ones in full sizes.

Actus Reus 21
07-06-2008, 01:42 PM
I hope so! I ****ing love my 2000's but they are starting to wear out.

The only thing that bugs me is I wear an 8.5 and I only see them selling the new ones in full sizes.
do you think it would be better to get those adidas adistars or the new everlasts in lo top? Im looking for whichever one of these two that has the most support and cushioning since im flat footed, I see you know what your talking about when it comes to kicks so Im guessing you would know

!! Shawn
07-07-2008, 03:03 AM
http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25958
Those look like the 2000's without quicklace.

http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25672

Those look like they are similar.

I am looking for shows with the Torssen bottom.

supRa
07-07-2008, 04:59 AM

is this true????

!! Shawn
07-07-2008, 09:57 AM
is this true????

no..... its not...

Tyson123
07-07-2008, 10:42 AM
http://i25.tinypic.com/2898ua9.jpg

From left to right:

Moises "Mighty Mo" Orozco - 2008 National Silver Gloves Champion

!! Shawn - LOL YOU THOUGHT ID TELL YOU WHAT IVE DONE!

Rudy Orozco - Father and trainer of Might Mo

Shawn Estrada - 2008 United States Olympian @ 165lb

George Rodriguez - One of my trainers and an ex-professional fighter.

John Crispo - Runner up 2008 LA Golden Gloves.

Documentary about Mighty Mo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJlArWxqBB4&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJlArWxqBB4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have some video of Shawn Estrada training, I'll upload that later.

Pretty cool man.

Sadler
07-07-2008, 12:08 PM

Hes 11 and only weighs 70lbs?!
How tall is he?

!! Shawn
07-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Hes 11 and only weighs 70lbs?!
How tall is he?

I am 5'10 I don't know how tall he is.