View Full Version : Making comeback

Winky-Wright
07-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Ok I use to be a boxer had 9 fights won 5 lost 4, now all im thinking about in my head is doing it again

but i have not touched a pair of gloves for about a year, went through some bad personal, last year has been rocky as **** taken alot of drugs and smoked a hell of lot a weed outta depression, will i be able to get back my old hunger and fitness after abusing my body so much??

P4PKING_2008
07-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Ok I use to be a boxer had 9 fights won 5 lost 4, now all im thinking about in my head is doing it again

but i have not touched a pair of gloves for about a year, went through some bad personal, last year has been rocky as **** taken alot of drugs and smoked a hell of lot a weed outta depression, will i be able to get back my old hunger and fitness after abusing my body so much??

No you won't. Ever.

sukhenkoy
07-02-2008, 03:45 PM
^^^ You heard it from the king himself.

Seriously though, if there's a will, there's a way. If you realize that the **** you were doing is bad for you, you can get back into fighting shape. Just control yourself.

d_lyrik803
07-02-2008, 03:49 PM
well its pretty obvious u know where the problem is, what u gotta do is follow through with the only solution... and you know what i mean

Winky-Wright
07-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Yeah iv stopped all the **** now I just went through a bad stage in my life and my head wernt all there, I rekon getting back 2 boxing can get me back 2 myself again, and outta going back 2 depression and ****.

Im still in good shape been weightlifting and some training on the side latley, only weigh a couple of kg's over my fighting weight, just wondering about my stamina and **** really like would it be ****ed or can i get it back, I use 2 be a really good runner like 5 miles a day full out. then again rocky smoked b4 his comeback haha.

angus the bull
07-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Start up running for 20 minutes in the morning just to get back in the flow of doing it again. After 2 weeks of that do 30 minutes, get used to that for a couple of weeks and start doing sprints twice a week in the mornings. How old are you by the way. Join a gym of course and train hard.