View Full Version : Can Busta do it?


The Ensanity
08-05-2003, 02:43 PM
If it wasnt such a size difference Id easily pick Busta...But Rampage is Big, Strong, and good...a killer 3....

What would Busta need to do to win?

Can he he do it?

Is Nog still God?

Do these pants make me look fat?

The Golden Bear
08-05-2003, 02:49 PM
yea the Nog wagon has sure gotten empty.

The Ensanity
08-05-2003, 02:50 PM
Im in the front seat of it

The Golden Bear
08-05-2003, 02:56 PM
yay!

Mr. Beelzebub
08-05-2003, 03:10 PM
I'm still riding the Nog bandwagon, and the Genki Sudo for that matter. And I ride the Saku bandwagon until he retires.

If Nog is God
Saku is mutha****ing Buddha

Bluecifer
08-05-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
I'm still riding the Nog bandwagon, and the Genki Sudo for that matter. And I ride the Saku bandwagon until he retires.

If Nog is God
Saku is mutha****ing Buddha

Me too.

The Ensanity
08-05-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by The Ensanity
If it wasnt such a size difference Id easily pick Busta...But Rampage is Big, Strong, and good...a killer 3....

What would Busta need to do to win?

Can he he do it?

lightweight
08-05-2003, 03:36 PM
I'm guessing Busta walks around in the 195 range, and he's incredibly skilled all around so I'd give him more then a chance. Even with a weight disadvantage his skill still makes this a competitive fight.

And, I'm on noone's bandwagon, bandwagons are for people to jump on and off of. I'm a true fan of the fighters I like, win or lose.

DragonZero
08-05-2003, 03:39 PM
all i have to say is that anyone can be tapped out anyone

The Ensanity
08-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by lightweight

And, I'm on noone's bandwagon, bandwagons are for people to jump on and off of. I'm a true fan of the fighters I like, win or lose. Same here...Im an Otsuka fan

lightweight
08-05-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by The Ensanity
Same here...Im an Otsuka fan

I think Vulgar is too.

Shannon Ritch will always hold a special place in my heart.

purerockfury
08-05-2003, 04:07 PM
busta hung with liddell i think he can get a win and i hopw he does

mmafanman
08-05-2003, 08:56 PM
I like Quinton's chances. The only way I see Busta winning this one is by getting Rampage to the ground and trying to submit him, and as you know, Randleman couldn't take him down at all. Although he's got solid boxing skills, I just don't see Busta winning the stand-up war either. Rampage by JD.

The Ensanity
08-05-2003, 09:08 PM
I think Busta can OUTBOX him till Rampage gets pissed...once the rage flows, the match might be over for Busta

sloppyenglish
08-06-2003, 06:29 AM
Does anyone realy know what weight Busta is at now? He might have been looking to fight in pride for a time now. And if so, he might have been put on weight to be more "succesful" (sloppy english) in the pride mw. Wasn't he heavier before he became the UFC MW champ?

realkaps
08-06-2003, 10:50 AM
Yeah, he was close to 200lbs when he fought Chuck I think. I beleive Rampage will over power him easy.....