View Full Version : snack foods

VulgarTheClown
08-03-2003, 03:56 PM
recently i have been falling off my diet every 3 days to a week.

any healthy yet sweet snack tips that could possibly suffice my sweet tooth without completely destroying my diet?

DragonZero
08-04-2003, 03:56 AM
trail mix,peaches,cherries,basiclly all sweet fruits

Magic Man
08-06-2003, 03:50 AM
have a set "cheat" day everyweek where you can eat what you like, in moderation for a day - of course that doesnt mean you go crazy, but you can use it as a reward for your effort all week.

Plus it resets your metabolic rate, as it tricks your body into thinking that you're getting lots of extra nutrients again and speeds it up which can actually help to burn more fat...but don't overdo it on cheat day.

VulgarTheClown
08-06-2003, 03:51 AM
i have a bad habbit of over doing it.

thats why i cut it out.

Magic Man
08-06-2003, 03:56 AM
you have to exercise some self control man, otherwise you'll never reach your goals in this area. When you're about to bite down on that bagel, think to yourself "would I rather eat this thing that I don't need, or would I rather be lean and make weight?"

The choice is yours, this is how I cut down from being tubby...you have to go with which one you want more.

VulgarTheClown
08-06-2003, 04:11 AM
oh i know

but the cheat day is so tempting

and do i cheat into the night or just the day time?

Magic Man
08-06-2003, 05:02 AM
generally just one meal - but really I mean there are plenty of delicious food out there that is healthy as well you just have to look for it, and try everything be adventureous. Once you find all these other delicious and healthy foods its generally not a hassle to stay off rubbish.

I mean personally, I haven't eaten junkfood for years, I'd rather go get a rice and curry, or grill a steak or get a chicken salad or something...its when you eat tasteless healthy food that you begin to crave all the junkfood because your mentality tells you it tastes good and healthy food does not. So work around it, make your healthy food taste good and you'll reach your goals.

DragonZero
08-06-2003, 08:16 AM
what a ***** no self control

VulgarTheClown
08-06-2003, 10:13 AM
no self control?!?!?!

your talkin to the wrong mother ****er.

I'm the god of self control.

Ben = Quit drugs 4 years ago (more than i can say for most)
Ben = Quit smoking 11 1/2 months ago (after 8 years)
Ben = maintained consitant healthy diet for over 6 months losing 50lbs without a problem.

i don't know who the **** you are to come in here and talk about self control. you need to keep your mouth shut and not talk about **** you knwo nothing about. its quite apparent that your just a punk behind a keyboard, don't go out of your way to prove our thoughts correct.

Tom
08-06-2003, 11:56 AM
I agree Vulgar.

Magic man is right. If you diet for 6 straight days, have a day where you can eat anything you want, but don't over do it. 1 day out of the week won't kill your diet.

DragonZero
08-06-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by VulgarTheClown
no self control?!?!?!

your talkin to the wrong mother ****er.

I'm the god of self control.

Ben = Quit drugs 4 years ago (more than i can say for most)
Ben = Quit smoking 11 1/2 months ago (after 8 years)
Ben = maintained consitant healthy diet for over 6 months losing 50lbs without a problem.

i don't know who the **** you are to come in here and talk about self control. you need to keep your mouth shut and not talk about **** you knwo nothing about. its quite apparent that your just a punk behind a keyboard, don't go out of your way to prove our thoughts correct.

ok ok so you have some control but trying going from 325 to 235 over the summer then you can talk ****

VulgarTheClown
08-07-2003, 12:17 AM
anyone that does that is insane and severely unhealthy

DragonZero
08-07-2003, 07:52 AM
no it's called being determined and working out every single day and exercising and not giving in too any urges that's what it's called it's all in the mind man you can make your body do whatever you want just be determined

VulgarTheClown
08-07-2003, 12:51 PM
your sayin you lost 90lbs in 3-4 months...

thats either
1) bull****
2) complete bull****
3) you had cancer and it wasn't your choice
4) your retarted

DragonZero
08-07-2003, 10:00 PM
nope 4 months 90 pounds it's possible trust me

Tom
08-07-2003, 10:36 PM
You were a fat ****er man. Good work.

VulgarTheClown
08-08-2003, 03:45 AM
i hope you caused yourself some kind of degenerative muscle disease or a gastral ulcer.

DragonZero
08-08-2003, 04:14 AM
thankx tom i was a fat bastard and i got tired of it

DragonZero
08-08-2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by VulgarTheClown
i hope you caused yourself some kind of degenerative muscle disease or a gastral ulcer.

just because you don't have what it takes to do what i did soesn't mean you have to hate on me ****** ass piece of ****

VulgarTheClown
08-08-2003, 09:10 AM
i did what you did.

i did 40 in 2 months.

you don't impress me, well actually i don't believe you.

DragonZero
08-08-2003, 05:36 PM
i don't care if you believe me why would i lie though i benefit nothing from lying

VulgarTheClown
08-08-2003, 05:58 PM
neither does anyone else on the net taht does but they still do it.

its like building a persona

DragonZero
08-08-2003, 06:45 PM
well that means **** to me i don't lie no need to