View Full Version : Hooyah~!

Kamino
08-02-2003, 01:36 AM
Check it out fella's. I'm going to the Navy in January '04 to enter the SEAL program and I have to swear in the upcomng August 15, which may I add also includes a weigh-in. Anyway, they want me down to 190 ibs. and I was 203 a week ago, but after during intense calisthenics and taking Stacker 2 (Ephedrine Free) capsules, I've already dropped five pounds. Anyway, any more tips on losing weight before the weigh-in???

Tom
08-02-2003, 02:29 AM
Kamino, 8 lbs is nothing man. A week or two out, i would just go no carbs, just protein and fat. Real high protein and moderate fat, i would say 65/35 split maybe. Chicken, tuna, red meat, pork, vegtables, eggs, bacon (altho that is good but its alright to have every now and then)

Kamino
08-02-2003, 01:16 PM
Thanks bro. Ive only been eating grapes and bananas so far...is that good to implement also?

Tom
08-02-2003, 01:50 PM
It depends on what type of diet you are on. Fruits carry a lot of sugars (Carbs). I love the no (to low carb) diet, so i recommend that to everyone.

If you need some energy fast, fruits are a way to go becau se of the high gi carbs.

Also, that is what i wanted to do when i was a teenager was become a navy seal, so i wish you the best of luck with everything you do in the future.

If you need any other help i'm here.