View Full Version : Barrage of gayness on here

danny stash
06-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Guys,

Anyone with a picture of themselves shirtless can you please go elsewhere with it. ****ing Christ, this is not a training and nutrition forum for butt pirates...

:nonono:

fraidycat
06-26-2008, 12:48 AM
Do you read the NonStop Boxing forum? Frankly, I think that some of the hero-worship goes a little far down that side of the street. :blow: That goes for the MMA guys, too.

But yes, agreed, about the shirtless avy's.

In my own defense, I've posted pics of me shirtless as a before and after in conditioning threads. But I doubt anyone would :wank: to them.

..David..
06-26-2008, 12:56 AM
... ok ok sorry i didnt do it with that intent, i mean i am in shape and i feel proud but wel.

Its this one better its still me shirtless but i think it passes

phallus
06-26-2008, 01:28 AM
Do you read the NonStop Boxing forum? Frankly, I think that some of the hero-worship goes a little far down that side of the street. :blow: That goes for the MMA guys, too.

But yes, agreed, about the shirtless avy's.

In my own defense, I've posted pics of me shirtless as a before and after in conditioning threads. But I doubt anyone would :wank: to them.

LOL, someone might, u're a good looking man DJ

Landon S
06-26-2008, 03:11 AM
lol sorry I didnt know my boobies were distracting you so.

<---Hers are nicer and far better 'developed' anyways lol

Landon S
06-26-2008, 03:15 AM
... ok ok sorry i didnt do it with that intent, i mean i am in shape and i feel proud but wel.

youve got backup shirtless pics? :buttkick:

nice tat tho

!! Shawn
06-26-2008, 03:49 AM

Grow some balls. Don't change your Avatar because some punk on the internet tells you its gay.

Flab
06-26-2008, 03:52 AM
Guys,

Anyone with a picture of themselves shirtless can you please go elsewhere with it. ****ing Christ, this is not a training and nutrition forum for butt pirates...

:nonono:

I'd like to rape and pillage your ass hole.

P4PKING_2008
06-26-2008, 05:26 AM
Grow some balls. Don't change your Avatar because some punk on the internet tells you its gay.

:lol1: You have though. :owned:

..David..
06-26-2008, 07:20 AM

hahahaha thanks for the advice buddy but i dont take "balls" recommendations from a guy with a sig of interracial gay sex, and a ****ing little penguin in the avatar.

ahahaha but still i changed it just cause i wanted to :)

danny stash
06-26-2008, 09:25 AM
hahahaha thanks for the advice buddy but i dont take "balls" recommendations from a guy with a sig of interracial gay sex, and a ****ing little penguin in the avatar.

ahahaha but still i changed it just cause i wanted to :)
LMAO...LMAO

That was funny David...LMAO

danny stash
06-26-2008, 09:26 AM
I'd like to rape and pillage your ass hole.
Your young to be such a flaming ***...